Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups (934 Views)

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
If you choosed 6, you are wrong...

Why? Check the pipe that is to supply to 6, you will see that it's already blocked... grin

If you choose 5 & 7, you also wrong... The cup that is supposed to supply them is blocked.. grin

4 can't get filled unless 2 get it first and 2 can't get filled unless 3 get filled

if choosed 5, 7 and 6, u are utterly wrong wrong wrong

Las Las, the answer is in NONE..

Why? The bottle is empty... It has no content

Had it been it has content in it, 3 wud have Been the favorites to get filled up first

Cc: proclinician
Petyprincess
konkonbilo
Davash222
Humanoid01
sammyesx
Omar09

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bantex
Kulseun
Fingerlin
Ikbnice
rowland545
Jewessgratitudd SweetCunt97 nazablossom finest641 nlreposter kemmy210
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SweetCunt97(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Which bottle is empty? Did anyone mention bottle?
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by Bantex: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which bottle is empty? Did anyone mention bottle?
abeg leave this guy he does not have money to buy the airtime he promised.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by Humanoid01(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lol the question was straightforward, I'm not sure the questioner intended to make it a riddle.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by rowland545(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bantex
Kulseun
Fingerlin
Ikbnice
rowland545
mtsheeew how are we to know d bottle is empty....this is rubbish and Op no try this nonsense again
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by nazablossom(f): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bantex
Kulseun
Fingerlin
Ikbnice
rowland545
Okay!! Where's my Prize? grin
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bantex
Kulseun
Fingerlin
Ikbnice
rowland545

This is fraudulent please. Your question wasn't about the bottle content but about the cups. So stop twisting it.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Bantex
Kulseun
Fingerlin
Ikbnice
rowland545
So for your mind you think you are smart
You proved to be more STUPID than those who even gave wrong answer..

First He said first glass to be FILLED!!
Meaning the bottle is FILLED with something. .
It can't be 3, 3 has an outlet at the bottom of the glass that pours into 7
The 7th glass has no outlet so it will be the first be filled up.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So for my mind i think I am are smart
I proved to be more STUPID than those who even gave wrong answer..

U r dumber than the world thinks..

Check the link of 3 to 7, it is blocked.. U r so dumb...

Check well.. It is blocked
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So for my mind i think I am are smart
I proved to be more STUPID than those who even gave wrong answer..

Dumb head take this

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r dumber than the world thinks..

Check the link of 3 to 7, it is blocked.. U r so dumb...

Check well.. It is blocked
Okay yeah I was wrong it's blocked.
It's 3
But you must be seriously dumb to think the bottle is empty..
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
So for your mind you think you are smart You proved to be more STUPID than those who even gave wrong answer..
First He said first glass to be FILLED!! Meaning the bottle is FILLED with something. . It can't be 3, 3 has an outlet at the bottom of the glass that pours into 7 The 7th glass has no outlet so it will be the first be filled up.

look, if the bottle is filled, IT HAS TO BE 3.
7 pipe is BLOCKED, 6 pipe is BLOCKED.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Okay yeah I was wrong it's blocked.
It's 3
But i must be seriously dumb to think the bottle is empty..

The bottle is rotated, why isn't the drink coming out? Meaning it's empty... None of the cups get anytin
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
NLReposter:
look, if the bottle is filled, IT HAS TO BE 3.

7 pipe is BLOCKED, 6 pipe is BLOCKED.

Exactly. If the bottle has content in it, then 3

But look at it, it is bent but notin is coming out from it....
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

The bottle is rotated, why isn't the drink coming out? Meaning it's empty... None of the cups get anytin
don't want to believe that a graduate like you can be this dumb and clueless.
So you want him to Photoshop wine pouring from the bottle abi?? Before you realize what he meant..
Just Negodu how stupid you sound.. I hope you stick to tailoring fam..
You can't be a graduate and be reasoning like this

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I don't want to believe that a graduate like you can be this clueless.
So you want him to Photoshop wine pouring from the bottle abi?? Before you realize that he said first to be filled up.

At first notin will be filled jare...

He cud have showed us content inside the drink.. Atlesst evidence that it contains some liquid content but there is none.. Empty bottle

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

At first notin will be filled jare...

He cud have showed us content inside the drink.. Atlesst evidence that it contains some liquid content but there is none.. Empty bottle
I just pray you are not a doctor, cuz you would have killed many lives with your overdoing and oversabi mentality..

Next time before you post rubbish think 7 times, and listen to urself..

2 Likes

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

as usual the dumb black monkey will always write dump things down

they said first to filled up, imagine if something was in the bottle, logically, the first to get filled up will be cup 3 since there is no passage for 6 and 7 to get filled up.

if there is no content in the bottle, nothing will get filled up, if there is content, cup 3 will be the first to fill up

think black monkey, think, life isnt only about white pussy
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are African
You are calling your fellow African Monkey
But yet you complain about Europeans calling us Monkey..
Well, it's obvious that you are far worse than Europeans.
At least they gave you cars, medicine, technology and airplanes.
What has your black monkey generation done for mankind
Without them you and your black monkey father and mother will still be living inside a hut and get raped by Fulani herdsmen your masters..
Na Black man go still kill you and your family.. So enjoy your life in that shithole you call Nigeria..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You are African
You are calling your fellow African Monkey
But yet you complain about Europeans calling us Monkey..
Well, it's obvious that you are far worse than Europeans.
At least they gave you cars, medicine, technology and airplanes.
What has your black monkey generation done for mankind
Without them you and your black monkey father and mother will still be living inside a hut and get raped by Fulani herdsmen your masters..
Na Black man go still kill you and your family.. So enjoy your life in that shithole you call Nigeria..

dont be emotional, truly speaking you think you are a monkey that is why you are angry. i have always known that you have inferiority complex with what you have written down

someone with good self esteem will not get angry if he is called a monkey.

are you a monkey?, do you look like a monkey?, if you are a monkey get angry

but anyway, i was just calling you names the whites call you in Ukraine and Russia

people dey travel go US, Canada, you they go shit holes countries for eastern europe grin

in some part of Ukraine, they is a civil war going on, Nigeria is better than that, Russia try sha, highest na moscow you go stay and na MIklukho-Maklaya street una plenty pass. after you come here dey form boss.. nonsense.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by nazablossom(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You people can never make your point without insult. If it's to follow your logic, then it's 3 that will get filled first. Look at the picture again, where will the 7 get the liquid from since 3 is blocked.
We are on a faceless forum but you have to curtail the way you dish out insult.

After all the ranting, you still got it wrong.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I just pray I am not a doctor, cuz i would have killed many lives with my overdoing and oversabi mentality..

Next time before i post rubbish think 7 times, and listen to myself ..

I pray u not a Prophet coz u wud av seen so many false word of the lord and deceive many into darkness with ur overseeing mentality.

Next time b4 u see any useless fake vision, watch ur eyes with acid or olosho urine 21 times and look at ursef grin
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
nazablossom:
You people can never make your point without insult. If it's to follow your logic, then it's 3 that will get filled first. Look at the picture again, where will the 7 get the liquid from since 3 is blocked.
We are on a faceless forum but you have to curtail the way you dish out insult.

After all the ranting, you still got it wrong.

Babe leave that guy, SultanOfPuna no get hope again
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

as usual the dumb black monkey will always write dump things down

they said first to filled up, imagine if something was in the bottle, logically, the first to get filled up will be cup 3 since there is no passage for 6 and 7 to get filled up.

if there is no content in the bottle, nothing will get filled up, if there is content, cup 3 will be the first to fill up

Just ignore the guy.. He is as dumb as my left big ass grin

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

in some part of Ukraine, they is a civil war going on, Nigeria is better than that, Russia try sha, highest na moscow you go stay and na MIklukho-Maklaya street una plenty pass. after you come here dey form boss.. nonsense.

I heard your mother slept with a mad man And lied to your father that he is the real father...
You really have a lot in common with your real father. The mad one

Where is he now?? Do both of you still communicate??..

Please forgive him, it's your mother's fault for keeping it a secret.. .
Just pray your kids won't turn about to be just like your real father at the dumpster grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I heard your mother slept with a mad man And lied to your father that he is the real father...
You really have a lot in common with your real father. The mad one

Where is he now?? Do both of you still communicate??..

Please forgive him, it's your mother's fault for keeping it a secret.. .
Just pray your kids won't turn about to be just like your real father at the dumpster grin grin

Now, you are typing like a mad black monkey
abi you want to deny that in ukraine, russian troops arent fighting with Ukraine in the eastern part of the country
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

Now, you are typing like a mad black monkey..
Duhhh?? You are a daughter of a mad man. You should know when I start talking like your father.

But Seriously, Please Respect Your Father
He is Mentally Unstable
But He is Still your biological father

And your mother no try at all..
I heard she is cheating with another mad man from your area.
Does your mum have fetish for mad men

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Duhhh?? You are a daughter of a mad man. You should know when I start talking like your father.

But Seriously, Please Respect Your Father
He is Mentally Unstable
But He is Still your biological father

And your mother no try at all..
I heard she is cheating with another mad man from your area.
Does your mum have fetish for mad men

Garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

Garbage in, garbage out.
Just like the Garbage your Father has been picking for over 20 years..
Garbage Sperm inside your mom pussy
Garbage Daughter came outside the same pussy..

1 Like

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Just like the Garbage your Father has been picking for over 20 years..
Garbage Sperm inside your mom pussy
Garbage Daughter came outside the same pussy..

Mumu in, mumu out
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

Garbage in, garbage out.
Joke Apart, like seriously
Please advice your mom to take it easy..
She has slept with all the mad men in your area.. and has now crossed over to the other streets..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Lady Shows Different Dance Steps As She Dance Na*£d. / Woman's 17 Years Old Son Impregnates His Two Sisters During The Lockdown / Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.