Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) (930 Views)

Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? / High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Quite an unusual and unexpected thread I guess... but it's only for those who can muster courage to talk about it.

Most guys and ladies may have privately found themselves in such situations, some may be intentional while most happened unprepared.

what's the status-quo?

Do you have any plans for him or her?

Are you taking responsibilities?

Are you finding it hard coping with the drama involved?

How are you coping?
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2020
There is nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2020
where or who are the courageous ones amongst us

You can learn a thing or two here by sharing your story.

It promises to be a civil discuss. No shaming, No insults, No judgements. No amusements.
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Nooil, did you see that?
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by ashewoboy(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2020
where is that guy that is self acclaimed nairaland artiste that could not release a single talk more of an album? he is needed on this thread.
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Does it mean NAIRALANDERS will rather not talk about it?
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
BadRadio:
Nooil, did you see that?

I think this topic will be needed in the family section. People in the romance section are free and happy with their lives.
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nooil:

I think this topic will be needed in the family section. People in the romance section are free and happy with their lives.
lol
Re: Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
ashewoboy:
where is that guy that is self acclaimed nairaland artiste that could not release a single talk more of an album? he is needed on this thread.

Who is that?

(1) (Reply)

Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO / What Do You Have To Say About All This Simps / Online Strip Club. Strip Chat With Hot Sexy Women On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.