Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups (937 Views)

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Joke Apart, like seriously
Please advice your mom to take it easy..
She has slept with all the mad men in your area.. and has now crossed over to the other streets..

Mom in, mom out
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by SultanOfPuna: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

Mom in, mom out
Suka Blyat!! Pidarass
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by sexylassie2(f): 12:51am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Suka Blyat!! Pidarass

Ti cam suka Obesyana...durak....galouboi
Re: Answer To Enemyofprogress Concerning Bottle And Cups by mourinhob: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r dumber than the world thinks..

Check the link of 3 to 7, it is blocked.. U r so dumb...

Check well.. It is blocked

brother, I need the contact of that young babe you posted in our beer parlour that stays in sango ota

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Truly Loves Me / Taraba Man Arrested In Enugu For Raping Of A 68-year-old Woman [video] / This Body Positives Photos Will Help Your Koji Body This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.