Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72854 Views)

Senate Insists On 16 Years As Requirement For Tertiary Institution Admission / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by lalasticlala(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

First time I go see your response on this forum when no be you create the topic nor is it for ban. Wehdon sir.
Anyway, you do well, you still dey Manage Public Forum Administration unlike me wey do banking and finance but dey rear birds and plant crops

You are into agriculture. I like poultry farming but I don't have time for it.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Olumyyde(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Biochemistry and working as a scientific officer in a Fed agency n a part time music teacher as side hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ezewealth(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Food science and technology but i dey work for 9MOBILE

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Kalaba(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
vivalavida:
Studied microbiology

Presently heading the microbiology unit of the quality control department of a pharmaceutical production company
May the Lord that did it for you never forget me, amen.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
studied geography. and now doing a construction labour in abuja. some of my colleagues are from niger republic

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Adeboyeobj: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied criminology

Working as a bank cleaner
I swear this's the fact

Education is not a scam in european contries but here in nigeria, EDUCATION IS SCAM!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Heineken(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mass communication.. Former bricklayer. Now Sim registration agent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ultimate77(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oblongata:
I studied Banking and finance, went for masters in Business Admin, 2nd masters in Economics, 3rd masters in Business innovation, ICAN, ICSAN, and FNIM.

I am a company secretary
With all this? Cry day hungry me here.. Please don't mention this kind thing again. If your pay is Above 250,000NGN as a company secretary then you can keep mentioning it.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by uchman46(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mklazzic:
Study criminiology and security studies
Im a criminiologist
My fellow criminologist how the hustle you don see work so? Let's connect and help ourselves
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by greatefa1011(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
I read Accounting HND and Finance n Banking B.Sc but ended up

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by londayo: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Physics but teaching in a good School
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Study biochemistry now working as chemical analyst in a pharmaceutical company

7 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ugwum007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
millionboi2:
can we talk

Of course
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by iCauseTrouble: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
baillers123:
Studied medicine and surgery, now works with spectranet
As what?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by oofjm: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
oyedav:
i Bet more than 90% of d folks here didn’t practice what they studied. Main reason I attest to d fact that there are courses that are useless as far as Nigeria is concerned.

If you’re not in d medical field, then BOOM, oyo na ur case.

Law students self Dey drag u make u come swear affidavit for their side. If I get any Wuhan scholarship laidis, oooinn, na to Jakpa.
LOL
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
ugwum007:

Of course
ur digit?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by hipsyleema(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
English Language (B. A. HONS)/International Relations and Strategic Studies (M. A.).. I am a Logistics Officer in a Cement Company

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Well, I studied economics

Currently working as a business man and an "enforcer"( You know d kind that makes people cough up money they refuse to pay, like debt, rent etc) cheesy

FYI, am a good guy....probably

9 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by freemandela4(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied computer science
Working as a material management officer

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by uchman46(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Adeboyeobj:
Studied criminology

Working as a bank cleaner
I swear this's the fact

Education is not a scam in european contries but here in nigeria, EDUCATION IS SCAM!!!!
We plenty oh fellow criminologist let's hook up and think of a way out before it's too late
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Sommydisaster(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Polymer and Processing Engineering

RN, I deal on electronics generally

CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE ✅✅✅

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by godswilld10(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
studied Public administration but working as an industrial machine operator

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Kokaine(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Roon9:
Civil engineering but now I'm a "solar guy" and I find electricity fascinating these days.
Whilst in 200l I resented EEE courses but Alas... Life grin
hahaha... I was a solar guy in Lagos for three years. I did a lot of solar installations in that lekki ehn...
I advice you to advance your self by learning arduino microcontroller so as to add beautiful programming dimension to that field. The local Alabama boys are taking over and spoiling market. Installation we used to do for 150k those days, they now do it for even 40k because they are desperate.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Omoosage: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

Am a drilling Engineer with a multinational oil company

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
virginboy1:
I studied Medicine.

But now I work as an online Bubu Zombie. Earning 30k cry
how do I reach u,will like to share an idea with u.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Casido1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Petroleum Engineering but now a data scientist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by earldoyex(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wood Technology

Now works as an ICT Admin

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by rafkollinz: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Biz Admin end up as déréba of Uber
�����

6 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by OlujobaSamuel: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
lalasticlala:

You are into agriculture. I like poultry farming but I don't have time for it.
It's fun, just like teaching, requires dedication, patience and extra endurance.
Laslas, we go make am through hardwork and some bit of luck from the unseen forces

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by movement2020: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
B. Sc International Relations

Masters in Social Work

Job : Social Welfare Officer

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Aldaud(m): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied procurement and supply but, working as an iron bender and Welder

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Modupetemmy1(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
studied education by choice and not by force and presently teaching

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.