Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72737 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by dadesoji(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
I study political science and international relation but I work in and engineering firm as an operation manager

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by darfay: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
wwwihy:
Accounting

One of the greatest Accountant on Earth.... making waves as an Accountant

CEO of my Companies

Billionaire by 2022

Wake up, mummy say make you go wash plate before you fry the garri wey she keep for tray

10 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Sheriman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Educational Management but currently I am doing Facebook Business, working as a Facebook content developer on Facebook where I earn money by creating content on Facebook with Facebook Adbreaks Facebook
Brands Collabs Manager and Facebook Instant Article.. Aiming to have my own website very soon!!

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Dre183(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
mangojuice:

Henri Fayol of Nairaland. I salute you sir
14 principles grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by amiibaby(f): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Read economics but working in an audit firm as a chartered accountant

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Humanoid01:
Is there any hope for those who study Biochemistry in this country?
if u can acept anytin,thy is

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by darfay: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ekwerendi:
Biochemistry

Currently a business man

After synthesizing protein for 4 yrs or whatever it is you guys did grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by target100: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sociology and i am an Alpha Jet pilot now

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by sexylassie2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Study Psychology, I am forensic analyst in a top security firm in this crime infested society.

Also ex ACCA student, passed some courses, got bored abeg make i focus on my job

5 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Peezol: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
I'm a biologist oo, but na dry ponmo I dey sell o

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
darfay:

And u think is not better

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by lordizak(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mklazzic:
Study criminiology and security studies
Im a criminiologist
Noun?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Adeboyeobj: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
phorget:

Abeg you fit help me build nuclear weapon?
You bomb naija?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChrisKels: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Microbiology and currently heading the microbiology section of a pharmaceutical company and also a quality control officer of same company.

My main income though, is from my side hustle as I co-own an agency that deals on landed properties.

My boss once told me, I would never become rich through my monthly salary, and he was right. Guys get urselves side hustles

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by doghorp(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
HND Mechanical Engineering Bsc Physics (In view). Job: Mechanical Technician
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by darfay: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Focusmind:
I studied Mechanical Engineering (first class) but now a Tax and Management Consultant.

The quantitative aspect of my engineering helped me a lot to axe some of the aptitude tests and scholarship exams even qualifying as a chartered accountant without repeating any paper.

Stop taking our fvcking jobs!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dre183:
14 principles grin
of personnel management.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by rafkollinz: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Biz Dmin ended up in Uber drifa
�������

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
johnny6211:
I studied library and information science, currently am working as an information consultant

That's very much in line with your discipline.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Favourflavour(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied law, practiced without pay for a long while, and now I am desperately looking for a job.

9 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by MVLOX(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
adakoleagbenu:

very very very difficult to get jobs related directly to geology. only oil company work with very limited demand bt excess supply. you can see job directly asking for engineering/arts/humanities/mass com/law etc but you will hardly see jobs directly asking for geologist. I regret reading dat course

At least I can take solace in the fact that there are many of us out there that regret studying Geology....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Odunharry(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
I studied Political Science/Public Admin
Nice one baba..

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Desyfoley1452(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
mathematics and statistics now a civil defense officer, after 10 yrs even formula to find mean I no remember again.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by abdullkabar(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Microbiology
Now in Agriculture and Tutoring
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Ramos16(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Electrical Engineering, but now I am a software engineer
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Omakraid(f): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Animal Production and Health, now a teacher and fashion designer.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Roon9(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kokaine:
hahaha... I was a solar guy in Lagos for three years. I did a lot of solar installations in that lekki ehn...
I advice you to advance your self by learning arduino microcontroller so as to add beautiful programming dimension to that field. The local Alabama boys are taking over and spoiling market. Installation we used to do for 150k those days, they now do it for even 40k because they are desperate.

I just pm'd you bro

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Focusmind: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
darfay:

Stop taking our fvcking jobs!! cry cry

Sorry o. I am now working for myself. I am not working for anybody and I didn't take anybody's job.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ekwerendi(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
darfay:

My dear....... I'm not yet freaked out.... This biochemistry must favour me...

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by miidae(f): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Chemistry, now working as Quality Control Chemist smiley

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.