Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72907 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Marcelo290(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
sageb:
which school combines both social science courses? Elucidate
In UNN, there is a course called 'Combined Social Sciences', just like Combined Arts. You would combine two courses I.e Eco/Pol, Pol/Soc, Pol/Phil, Pych/Soc etc. The first is actually your major and that is where you write your final year project. The second is your minor. In my case, Political science is my major.

Hope you are cleared?

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by lucky4west: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
studied International studies & Diplomacy but currently heading and IT firm!
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
hartson:
Yeah,an insane country where square pegs end up in round holes.See why the country is a complete mess .A total disorganized shithole .People studying one thing and end up doing something else.How do you expect organise settling.?i weep for this nation.

This is sad, very sad. I don't know why we have to go through all these.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Redman44(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2020
SmileDance:
I studied food science and technology, now I'm a fashion designer.

You should try and go into food production or snacks production. Except you love Fashion Designing.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by hartson(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:

This is sad, very sad. I don't know why we have to go through all these.
very sad bro,we are the architect of our own predicaments from time immemorial.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by pepenini88(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2020
studied mass communication now a cashier at bet9ja. inside life � �

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Fredosky247(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
I studied Estate management and valuation; but at the moment I am self employed, into interlocking, landscaping and stamped concrete construction....

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by snowblaq(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

How much are the pharmacist being paid

Currently studying pharmacy

It's not fixed.... In private enterprises, it's more about your bargaining power...
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by iaamxavier(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2020
snowblaq:

It's not fixed.... In private enterprises, it's more about your bargaining power...

So how much are you then paid?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by snowblaq(f): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

So how much are you then paid?
I just registered a premises.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by iaamxavier(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2020
snowblaq:

I just registered a premises.

Okay you just opened your own pharmacy store?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by snowblaq(f): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

Okay you just opened your own pharmacy store?
No, not yet, just registered for someone else
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by iaamxavier(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
snowblaq:

No, not yet, just registered for someone else

You leased your license right??
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mcquin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Favourflavour:

7 years post call. I practice between in the east.
At 7, why not contemplate running your firm or entering a partnership/associateship with one? Truth is save Lagos and maybe Abuja practicing under someone isn't as lucrative. Start up. Our office is in Benin though.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Divay22(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Offpoint:

It's with the federal government of Nigeriacheesy
I dey look you with one kind eye first angry
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Offpoint: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Divay22:
like this?

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by snowblaq(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

You leased your license right??
Yes
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Harrisonwo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
adefemi007:

School?
imo state university
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by iaamxavier(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
snowblaq:

Yes

One amazing thing about being a pharmacist
Awoof money
How much did you lease it for?

Can we chat outside NL
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Brunicekid(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
OK....
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by derbykol(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
shegzmartinsduke:
Bsc in anatomy,couldn't get a job,went back to school and had Bsc in computer science,still no job,went back again,now i'm an old medical student in my 40's.
Seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Ezeotele1: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
You need to get trained on crane operations. Start from there.
samask64:

You can help a brother ooo
Same course but no job
2:1

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by snowblaq(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

One amazing thing about being a pharmacist
Awoof money
How much did you lease it for?

Can we chat outside NL
500k...new premises
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by samask64: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=Ezeotele1 post=87698421]You need to get trained on crane operations.

Thanks sir
I would have love to do it but the cost is what I don't have now
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by dododawa1: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
I study BUHARI but now working in USA
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by dododawa1: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
I study BUHARI in NIGERIA but now working in USA
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Ruthlove019: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=englishmart post=87643426] Are you kidding me? [it is well /quote]
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Ruthlove019: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
derbykol:
Seriously?
village
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Soleye24:

I can wait also
Ok let's see how it goes
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by NextD18: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Divay22:

Wait o! You the lady on your dp? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / WAEC Supervisor Assaults Female Muslim Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.