Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) (4314 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
An elderly man has been captured busily doing rubbish with his partner at a public eatery, las palmas, placed round abeka la.

In the video which is presently making rounds on social media.

Un-identified couple was caught having a meal and taking part in some other meal under the table.

A closer appearance, just beneath the desk became the hand of the person, who turned into dressed in fit and bow tie, questioning within the get dressed ofThe girl . the female searching unaware, together with her face scanning for onlooker slower munches on her food.

The middle-elderly guy, rocking a tough face became seen reaping the return of his investment right within the middle of humans and at a public eating place without shame.

Watch Video below :-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/21/man-fingering-lover-at-eating-place/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk4WeGbKLg

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by bluebay(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
What world are we? Well, we are into world where people no longer mind their Business.

1 Like

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lols....it's a normal thing, many people have done similar thing once or twice. I did mine inside a night bus when I was still in the world.

Women loves such experience...it is something they never forget so easily, sometimes they remember the experience and use it to masturbate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Nairalandmonika: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok I won't lie, I have done this in a cab at night, none of the other passengers knew what was going on though. Me and my girl are probably crazy people

3 Likes

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
An elderly man has been captured busily doing rubbish with his partner at a public eatery, las palmas, placed round abeka la.

In the video which is presently making rounds on social media.

Un-identified couple was caught having a meal and taking part in some other meal under the table.

A closer appearance, just beneath the desk became the hand of the person, who turned into dressed in fit and bow tie, questioning within the get dressed ofThe girl . the female searching unaware, together with her face scanning for onlooker slower munches on her food.

The middle-elderly guy, rocking a tough face became seen reaping the return of his investment right within the middle of humans and at a public eating place without shame.

Watch Video below :-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/21/man-fingering-lover-at-eating-place/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk4WeGbKLg
Bolded just made me question my sanity.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Aboks(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dirty people

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wtf!!! shocked
Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
nothing wrong there abeg....na your English u suppose to be worried about

3 Likes

Re: Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) by Drshobz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
I have done this back then in school bus
But na for nite oo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know This Before Going Into A Relationship With A Woman / Why Masturbation Is Bad And How To Effectively Stop It / Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.