Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101203 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Skmoda360(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Fortyfifty:
Called her one night and she was sounding as if she just finished running a Marathon. As I attempt to talk further I heard one wicked moan. I hands up. grin grin grin
this got me laughing.....bros, all em girls are the same even the good ones... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Angelacruz: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Following
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Skmoda360(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
NewDelhi:
@ OKOATA

Had similar experience. We just finished talking on phone then she forgot to hang up. I almost hungup too when I noticed I was the hearing voices at the background. Then i paid full attention for almost 7 minutes not even minding my airtime grin

Seems she just got to the guy's house because I was hearing something like welcome, what should I get you, etc.. they gisted for some more minutes.
Then after some minutes, she said she wanted to take her bath. I didn't bother continuing listening because definitely na fĂșck go end am. Come see as I dey sweat like armed robber wey dem catch wey con hear petrol and matches from person mouth.
[center]lol[/center] cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Torie8(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

It does not change the fact that you invaded the person's privacy!
Cheater spotted.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OneChanceTaxi: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ashawopapa001:
I loved this humble churchy girl always loyal and caring until one day she received a message to check her email for an urgent vacancy and apply immediately, so I on hotspot for her while she used my PC.... I was jejely watching my Netflix untill she left my place with the PC, I had some work on the PC so I got it back after 4days.... She was flexing with her email and FB boom,.... This is a I coached on lovemaking girl was a creamy until she started cheating which I failed to observe. Before now small kiss and touch every where creamy but after cheating she creams very little once asked her babe what's up you no longer cream for daddy she mentioned stress. Lol. Fast forward to present
So after getting my PC back in the process of checking one or two I checked my inbox I was shocked. I ran to a nearby pharmacy for test, she loved rough sex as the guy was frying the pussy while I was pampering the pussy via marriage. I ss all evidence... When next we banging she was surprised when I strapped up and asked why I told her to be on a safe side, I Bleep this girl pass olosho pattern.. I've bleeped her pussy up the pussy lips is now slacking and the pussy ain't gripping like before I must scatter that punny and sag her breast before she Sabi body

grin grin angry
Guy abeg easy haha!. Chop remain for the next person na,

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OneChanceTaxi: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
undecided
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ashawopapa001:
I loved this humble churchy girl always loyal and caring until one day she received a message to check her email for an urgent vacancy and apply immediately, so I on hotspot for her while she used my PC.... I was jejely watching my Netflix untill she left my place with the PC, I had some work on the PC so I got it back after 4days.... She was flexing with her email and FB boom,.... This is a I coached on lovemaking girl was a creamy until she started cheating which I failed to observe. Before now small kiss and touch every where creamy but after cheating she creams very little once asked her babe what's up you no longer cream for daddy she mentioned stress. Lol. Fast forward to present
So after getting my PC back in the process of checking one or two I checked my inbox I was shocked. I ran to a nearby pharmacy for test, she loved rough sex as the guy was frying the pussy while I was pampering the pussy via marriage. I ss all evidence... When next we banging she was surprised when I strapped up and asked why I told her to be on a safe side, I Bleep this girl pass olosho pattern.. I've bleeped her pussy up the pussy lips is now slacking and the pussy ain't gripping like before I must scatter that punny and sag her breast before she Sabi body

Someone's daughter! Fear God o.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

He made mistake and realised too late. Sometimes, you don't know the value of what you have until you lost it.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Franzinni: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Smithwilliams826:

Chain! I love this one. Pls what's the app name oh.
hoverwatch.com its a website
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Franzinni: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=inyingisky post=87676964][/quote]sure
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Bigdeal4(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
koffos:
.. your puzzay was shagged by two friends and you think you won ..

if you really believe your main boo was hurt by sleeping with his friend, then you must be delusional.. lol hahahaha. you never said something
just imagine what she typed there.....geez....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Maghan37: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would you be reading another person's private messages?
Although privacy is a right, but considering d dangers of the modern world spying is a necessity, if not your mind will never be at rest, besides how do u trust someone without testing the person.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by KellyGatzz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....

Is it on play store?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by koffos(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I successfully read to the end of a thread without a nairalander reigning insults on another. I think this is only the second time I've experienced such in this 2020. We need more of this kind of topics. smiley
.. someone thinks calling her delusional is an insult .. so she called me a swine which is an actual insult..

how did you miss that, .. you shouldn't have read without your glasses

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Yoighaman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
anoziechi:
I loved him soo much....then I started thinking all men were the same till I met my fiance....I always think of him every minute of the day thinking he will apologise cos I was ready to forgive him....but he never did....I had to move on with my life

So sorry.......the best is always yet to come, the beautiful ones are yet unborn. Good you got your groove back. May God perfect all that concerns you.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by LordAzubuike(f): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
NewDelhi:
@ OKOATA

Had similar experience. We just finished talking on phone then she forgot to hang up. I almost hungup too when I noticed I was the hearing voices at the background. Then i paid full attention for almost 7 minutes not even minding my airtime grin

Seems she just got to the guy's house because I was hearing something like welcome, what should I get you, etc.. they gisted for some more minutes.
Then after some minutes, she said she wanted to take her bath. I didn't bother continuing listening because definitely na fĂșck go end am. Come see as I dey sweat like armed robber wey dem catch wey con hear petrol and matches from person mouth.
When you just finished having conversation with a girl, don't be too quick to end the call. You might get lucky she won't hang up from her own end too and you can hear the conversation at the background. Happened to me on 3 different occasions. It works like magic.grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
I fear who no fear Edo girls.... I am a living testimony.
Shibaraba:
Speaking for a friend.

Was supposed to marry this lady. The best thing that happened to him. Babe can lie for Africa. A small virus on her phone revealed all. She still doesn't know what he knows.

Fear Edo girls.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by LordAzubuike(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
anoziechi:
I loved him soo much....then I started thinking all men were the same till I met my fiance....I always think of him every minute of the day thinking he will apologise cos I was ready to forgive him....but he never did....I had to move on with my life
With the way you still love this guy even now that you have a fiance , you might end up cheating on your present fiancee because definitely you won't hesitate to have sex with him if the opportunity comes.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by drmikeadams(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Eisenhower:

She is a low key coded prostitute...
grin these days most of them RE coded wwhores,,na foolish men still carry dere matter for head

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
The fucki.ng guy sent me her nudes with him.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Apostlepurple: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Had her passwords, read messages and i played along for years. Freewill or free choice you gotta allow everyone to be who they prefer to be. Another chic became overprotective with her phone. Bottomline is they always let it manifest unconsciously for the discerning mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Apostlepurple: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:

When you just finished having conversation with a girl, don't be too quick to end the call. You might get lucky she won't hang up from her own end too and you can hear the conversation at the background. Happened to me on 3 different occasions. It works like magic.grin

This happened to a friend and the girl was moaning the Bleep out!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by calculator123(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
calgenius:
Why worry about cheating, oh my God!...
my girl knows i cheat on her, and infact i advice her 2 do same cos i cnt be there 4 her always...
I run dozens of girls nd dnt give a rip about them cheating. I jxt fvucck them gud nd i ensure i dnt spend on them, spend on them without fvucking them nd u loose, fvuck them nd spend on them nd u loose still.
NEVER ever get emotionally attached jxt fuvcck her, yes! fuvck her i say.
Dnt worry abt anything jxt keep fuvcking her..

You are still a kid. Sit down and listen when Adults converse.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by calculator123(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

Your ex was a kid.

Real men don't kiss and tell.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by calculator123(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
luminouz:

He prolly loved her more than he knew but then he offered her up, thinking she would reject.
What broke him wasn't that she slept with his friend. It was that she actually grew to love the friend more than him and stayed till he went abroad.

Now that will hurt!!!

You are wise.
I won't be surprised if the two friends aren't in talking terms again.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by calculator123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
luminouz:

Stop all this judgy attitude abeg...its revenge and its no more than y'all been doing on this thread.
She managed to hurt the guy, mission accomplished.

Moreso, she enjoyed the fu"k big time too.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
calculator123:

You are still a kid. Sit down and listen when Adults converse.
Lol..easy there brotherman, i knw u're going tru a heartbreak now but dnt wory bro u'll come out of this stronger...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Fash20: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy

Pity her now... Na pesin go marry her ooo
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by calculator123(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
calgenius:
Lol..easy there brotherman, i knw u're going tru a heartbreak now but dnt wory bro u'll come out of this stronger...

Listen up kiddo!

You know next to nothing about me.

Moreso, real adults don't type in shorthand. You won't die if you type in full.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honeydenz(f): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
calculator123:

Your ex was a kid.

Real men don't kiss and tell.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ERCROSS(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

If you were to be a Nigga, you'd have been praised by folks on this thread, fucking your partner's friend to get vengeance. But guess what? The hypocrites just decided to attack you because na dem holy pass. No mind them jare.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sniper101(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
LordAzubuike:

Just avoid checking a girls phone if you're not ready to be disappointed or ready for a break up. It will end in tears.

Good talk.
Thanks!

Already, I don't check a girl's phone no more, except whenever I feel it's time to break up with her ass.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.