Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101216 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BREYZ: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Gandollaar:
Shoot

Lol. I want to private chat you. How do I do that?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Eisenhower(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2020
DTeekay:
I don't like checking my partners phone, but one day I was just playing a game or using internet on her phone can't really remember which, a text came in, what showed on the notification bar was just a hotel room number and name eg "107,John Edward".

I was shocked to my bones, I just kept cool as if nothing happened when she woke up she told me she had to go meet up with a female friend to get something. Knowing where she was going I told her she wasn't going anywhere she protested but as I insisted she kept quiet and went back to sleep.

Later, I checked her phone and noticed she switched it off before going back to sleep. Then I switched it on, she was receiving several calls from that same number, when the person got tired of calling he sent a text, "I have booked already and u want my money to waste like that".

I didn't confront her with my findings immediately
, I decided to wait some days on another day I was playing with her phone randomly, the next thing I saw is "you were so sweet".

N/B she gave me an excuse that she was going somewhere on that day too, when I protested she said she had to go and get something.

D/Day- When I packaged only my findings and showed her she was shocked to her bones, couldn't deny it, she only apologized and crying her eyes out.

Note- I am not broke o, I give her everything a guy can do for his GF.

She is a low key coded prostitute...

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by NACE13: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2020
I just work with my guts and it has never failed me.

One even cheated on her bf with me. I guess I blew her mind away and she fell helplessly in love with me. She tried to justify herself saying she didn't sleep with me but we had all kind of 'play' except penetration. I told her, once you have started conceiving the thought of another guy in you, especially sexually, you have in fact cheated on your bf, don't gimme that bs.

Guys, never do long distance relationship, for your own good. I cannot vouch for every female out there but with the ones I have seen and witnessed, please do not, I repeat, do not!!

Some of you will call your boo immediately after she just finished blowing a guy, and you will be smiling and talking lovey-dovey BS cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2020
The guy wasn't wrong after all; you're just a f*cking olosho love peddler
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by AngelUhate: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2020
PotatoSalad:

And I saved my honey supplier with "Honey" grin
E nearly cause quarrel o hehehe

Lol. If na my girlfriend see that one, phone 4 done hit wall.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by authentic18: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2020
wisdomkid:

I totally disagree with you. Gosh, you're so talking without statistics. Do you now the meaning of "most Nigerian ladies"?
That means you've dated more than 50% of them to know that they're trash. How many European ladies have you come in contact with?
You're so hateful of your dark skin, it smells to the high heavens. I won't want to be around anyone like you.
Simp go sit down. You don’t have game and won’t understand a thing.
I also never said you won’t find trashy Europeans. But on the average they are better and more romantic than Nigerian women. Nigerian women are not romantic because of the economic situation period. All most of them are after here is highest bidder.
Don’t mention me. I don’t need your opinion
If you like keep deceiving yourself that’s your tea not mine.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
kingjrofficial:
lol.... U didn't read em well..
Tho those were punchlines not pure insults wink
yes grin smiley
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Coldie(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2020
I have never really had a partner before

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by RubitanLeanon: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Well, this is one of the most painful scenes in my whole life. How did I find my partner cheating on me? Well, through cellphones. I found out there that the girl texted him. When reading it, my heart melts it is like he stabs it many times. I did not know what am I going to do. I asked myself, "AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM?". We fought at that time until it came to the point that I let him leave in our house. He refused but I insisted. It feels so disgusting! While I am alone at our house, I was like in jail. I kept staying in my room while crying and did not notice that our surroundings are unclean. There are so many trees that grew that the beauty of my house was hide and our pool was like a canal. It was really so dirty. I did not give attention to cleaning it because of the pain that I have felt inside. Until I have realized that it is time for me to wake up and clean up everything. Clean up the pain I felt and clean the surroundings and also the pool. I did go and get help through this website in cutting up the trees https://treeservicechicagoil.com/. In cleaning the pool I did get help through this website https://poolservicelancaster.org/. Now, everything is totally clean and it is very nice to view the beauty of my house and I have also cleared the past and I have moved on. So, why not try and click those websites? Try it now! They are truly helpful.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by authentic18: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
DCmonster:
Because you haven't dated a foreigner,that's why you are yarning bullshit.
Lol leave him. Let him keep talking in the rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by kriss27(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so you'd rather stay in the dark & be stupid than face reality?
The way I like the truth, I prefer it over lies any time of the day, so I can sleep peacefully knowing that I've removed at least one stress from my life.
Hi, where have you being? Let's chat
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Oblitz(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2020
lordally:

Which app you use abeg

Not app. Normal WhatsApp web. Then disabled whatsapp notifications Her phone so that she would not know.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by lucky4west: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2020
Legitz:
Through her Facebook and WhatsApp chats

She act very perfect & loving ,giving me attention and we see often, i spy on how she draw her phone lock pattern, unlock her phone when she was sleeping, read her chats and was shocked that my holy holy babe is getting drilled by another dick, even sending money to that guy and recharging his line, probably from the money i used to give her, when i showed her what i saw on her phone, she started crying saying she can explain... Well I'm still chopping her nunu till today ,i won't dumped her until i expand her pussy
....baddest! thug style

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Vibesvbs(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Cheryph200:
Knew through her calls and whatsapp.. I didn't ask her and I use scope leave her
Me too,bruh.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by openmine(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2020
emkz:
Some guys are giving cheating women credit claiming they are smarter cheaters, brilliant and hide cheating better. A cheating woman is not so smart and would be caught by a discerning man. Why? Because once a woman starts cheating, something must give. Her attitude towards her man would change. She'd start "hating" him without justification. Some would even deny him access to their bodies while others would minimise time spent with him. The reason is that not many people are good at compartmentalizing. And cheating fuels a woman's power in a relationship and she'd use that power, albeit, wrongly. No cheating woman can compartmentalize. If you think I am lying, ask cheating wives/girlfriends how they were caught. They'd tell you they could not compartmentalize successfully and one silly mistake blew everything up.

I knew an ex was cheating because my gut feeling told me so and there were too many clues. I only scouted for the evidence later to confirm my suspicion. Cheating shows a lack of integrity. If you start feeling the need to check your partner's phones or to verify their movement, 10 cases out of 10, they are running rings around you. So a cheating man or woman is not smart for if they weigh the result of their actions ten years on, they'd not cheat.
True!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by lucky4west: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Richie77:
Out for less than two year studies, only to return and perceived they've converted the well I left behind to industrial borehole.
...chai
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ashabella(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
He got sick (a life-threatening condition} and was rushed to a hospital. I kept calling and texting to know the hospital that he's at, but no replies. When I finally get any, its "I'm in severe pains" but when he got better, he finally sent the address.

Firstly, his baby mama had been taking care of him cos she lives and breathes on the financial support he gives his kids

Secondly, all other friends (both male and female) had already visited him

Thirdly, he needed to get extra clothes so I had to get them at his place - geh!!! geh!!! geh!!! Drums rolling..........This is where I discovered:
- His baby mama and the kids had been staying with him for some weeks
HIS CLAIM: Her landlady died and the son sold the house, She had nowhere to go so he had to accommodate that.

- He had another babe called Tawa whom he had been seeing (Note: she knows about the baby mama living in-house)
HIS CLAIM: There's nothing between them besides she is a thick mama and also has 2 kids

What I needed to know was why he refused to let me see him sooner
HIS CLAIM: He was too scared to allow me to witness all the drama.

Even on his sickbed, he was still a lying guru....a professional cheat

ME: I can't kill myself on top of one man matter.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Bioles1187(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2020
mank1234:

At bolded, that's not the claim in your thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/5678413/boyfriend-gives-bestfriend-go-ahead-sleep#86523449

You can lie for Africa. Everything about you is fake - from face to story.
I was about sharing this... everything about her is fake...

Living fake life on faceless forum change ur way sis

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by lucky4west: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2020
marianays:
Hello guys, please no insult.am just so confused on what to do.
I had this strong crush on a guy I met some months ago,we exchange numbers,I thought he was going to ask me out of,he just used to say hello,hi, how you doing bla bla bla.
After like 2months,I voice out o say guy I like you,I just can't keep it anymore to myself,when I told him,he told me I should give him some time that if he should jump into the relationship for now,he will just be fucking me with no feeling,but I should give him time to understand what's really going on.
I could notice in our conversation too on WhatsApp saying that girls has really bleeped him up big time well and he no dey love again,but he just did not want to take advantage of my feelings.

It's been going to 2weeks now that have told him o,still no response,if I call him,he go respond well, sometimes he go shout at times,he go even tell me say he get girl for house wey he dey Bleep make I call later,(whichwas true), etc.Hes not showing like he's going to say yes and am so crazily in love with him,I tried to forget him but am finding it difficult.please what should I do ??

Thanks.....9ice one just give him time and if u can remove all that lust from ur heart this may not be love at all....lust will not take u anywhere

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by TypicalPitah(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls
bro, I take God beg you, teach me pls
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by NewDelhi(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2020
@ OKOATA

Had similar experience. We just finished talking on phone then she forgot to hang up. I almost hungup too when I noticed I was the hearing voices at the background. Then i paid full attention for almost 7 minutes not even minding my airtime grin

Seems she just got to the guy's house because I was hearing something like welcome, what should I get you, etc.. they gisted for some more minutes.
Then after some minutes, she said she wanted to take her bath. I didn't bother continuing listening because definitely na fúck go end am. Come see as I dey sweat like armed robber wey dem catch wey con hear petrol and matches from person mouth.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by LordAzubuike(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Sniper101:
How I found out I was dating a cheat?

Ok...

One time, she left her phone at my place when she came over and asked me to help change her faulty touchpad.
Stupid me decided to go through her WhatsApp and text messages, only to discover that she's fond of visiting different guys at their homes while she tells some of her guy friends that she's single.
I confronted her about it, she confessed to having slept with one or two of the guys she visits, we broke up for a few months but right now, am still eating from her cookie jar.

One other cheat am with, she logged in her Facebook account using my phone and forgot to log out.
I went through her chats and discovered she has a second boyfriend in Benin.
I'm still chopping from her too though; can't let a good pucci go just like that.

One other one about eight or nine years ago? Well, let's just say I found out cos i was a complete "stalker" then.

But since about four years ago, I don't check a girl's phone no more; ONLY when I want some serious trouble with her or I just wanna break up grin
Just avoid checking a girls phone if you're not ready to be disappointed or ready for a break up. It will end in tears.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by anoziechi(f): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Yoighaman:

3 years to get over him? Wow!....but why? How? Just curious sist....
I loved him soo much....then I started thinking all men were the same till I met my fiance....I always think of him every minute of the day thinking he will apologise cos I was ready to forgive him....but he never did....I had to move on with my life

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Zhahovic(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
iso604:
Through her pussy because before it was tight now wide after I came back from 2 days holiday
My man! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Zhahovic(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
DTeekay:
I don't like checking my partners phone, but one day I was just playing a game or using internet on her phone can't really remember which, a text came in, what showed on the notification bar was just a hotel room number and name eg "107,John Edward".

I was shocked to my bones, I just kept cool as if nothing happened when she woke up she told me she had to go meet up with a female friend to get something. Knowing where she was going I told her she wasn't going anywhere she protested but as I insisted she kept quiet and went back to sleep.

Later, I checked her phone and noticed she switched it off before going back to sleep. Then I switched it on, she was receiving several calls from that same number, when the person got tired of calling he sent a text, "I have booked already and u want my money to waste like that".

I didn't confront her with my findings immediately
, I decided to wait some days on another day I was playing with her phone randomly, the next thing I saw is "you were so sweet".

N/B she gave me an excuse that she was going somewhere on that day too, when I protested she said she had to go and get something.

D/Day- When I packaged only my findings and showed her she was shocked to her bones, couldn't deny it, she only apologized and crying her eyes out.

Note- I am not broke o, I give her everything a guy can do for his GF.

I'm speechless. ... Goes to show you a cheat is only cheat when caught
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Prec1ous(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2020
anoziechi:
I loved him soo much....then I started thinking all men were the same till I met my fiance....I always think of him every minute of the day thinking he will apologise cos I was ready to forgive him....but he never did....I had to move on with my life

Why did you not reach out to him?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Speaking for a friend.

Was supposed to marry this lady. The best thing that happened to him. Babe can lie for Africa. A small virus on her phone revealed all. She still doesn't know what he knows.

Fear Edo girls.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by openmine(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
SlayerForever:
I've suspected my babe for a long while. Funny enough I've never considered spying on her. Because I'll find out anyways.
Exactly!
Its so easy!
Most of them will unknowingly leave clues for you!
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Kenturkey048(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
NACE13:
I just work with my guts and it has never failed me.

One even cheated on her bf with me. I guess I blew her mind away and she fell helplessly in love with me. She tried to justify herself saying she didn't sleep with me but we had all kind of 'play' except penetration. I told her, once you have started conceiving the thought of another guy in you, especially sexually, you have in fact cheated on your bf, don't gimme that bs.

Guys, never do long distance relationship, for your own good. I cannot vouch for every female out there but with the ones I have seen and witnessed, please do not, I repeat, do not!!

Some of you will call your boo immediately after she just finished blowing a guy, and you will be smiling and talking lovey-dovey BS cheesy cheesy
A babe once called her boyfriend to wish him happy birthday naked inside my room the same boyfriend she picked his call to say "call me back am on a bike " while she was di*k riding me....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by openmine(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Louisboy22:
hmm allowing two friends to sleep with u show that you have no self worth
Exactly!
Revenge kor....she should have walked away with plenty pride and self worth...!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
Instinct tells me he cheats cos if he doesn't, how will I end up marrying him. Being the sixth. BTW, I like the fact that he cheats. It gives me time and space.

Before you say you don't, wait. You probably don't have the money to do so or you don't have your freedom yet.

Time and space from your husband to do what exactly?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by yoursidenigga(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
authentic18:

You honestly don’t know millennial ladies.
I can tell you single women cheat more than single men on an average day. They have so much more options. Don’t let anyone deceive you. They are just very clever at hiding it than guys.

At some point I was becoming a misogynist because of how most Nigerian ladies are with mind games etc. These days I do woo and communicate with Europeans because I feel they are better. The average looking 23 year old Nigerian female is not romantic & feels entitled. There are better women elsewhere to me.
Most Nigerian women are traash to be honest
They’d leave the nice guy for the bad guy, get dumped and begin yelling men are scuum

where you dey find dem European Ladies bayi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.