Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? (7035 Views)

Poll: Love or Respect! Which do you deem more important in a relationship?

love: 52% (50 votes)
respect: 47% (45 votes)
This poll has ended

'Love' Or 'Trust' Or 'Respect'. Which Is More Vital In A Relationship? / Guys: Love Or Respect; Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship / It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by aameyah(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2010
@kc
il definitely luk out 4 d buk, thanx.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2010
both are necessary to me in order for me to consider it a relationship but if I had to choose, definitely love because respect comes with the territory. If he didn't love me there is no way he can respect me as his woman.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by otukpo(f): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Respect.

If u're not loved but respected, u won't feel the absence of that love.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Ranoscky(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2010
otukpo:

Respect.

If u're not loved but respected, u won't feel the absence of that love.[/color]
Ashiri ni jare, Ori e pe!
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by DOnlooker(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
Love me first, then I will work hard to earn my respect from you. But can it go the other way round ? I doubt !
So I will rather have love first.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by vescucci(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
With love comes respect. There can be respect without love. So this ought to be the no-brainer that the poll doesn't agree with
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by BabyE1: 5:42am On Dec 30, 2010
Well I think for the most part you can not have a relationship without love, and for it to be a healthy relationship you must have respect for each other. So, one might say LOVE is more important, but on the other hand, without RESPECT how can there be love? So then, respect is also very important. Like someone said, they go hand in hand.

If I had to choose one, it might be respect because you can not respect someone that you do not love. I know I would not do that.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by SmileyB: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
LOVE is important to a woman , A guy who loves his woman will not do anything to hurt her feelings or bring ridicule to her. When a guy gets to that stage of considering her feelings before his, it means he loves and repects her. The opposite goes for the guys!
The lady must respect the guy big time. Once she starts doing things that will please her man or make his peer respect him and see him as important, it means she has begun to love him , MEN: Respect first then love will flow like water. WOMEN: Love first and then respect will flow like sweet wine ,
Guys note : Shekpe is different from Cana of Galilee wine or A bottle of Irish Cream! grin
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Orton10(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2011
otukpo:

Respect.

If u're not loved but respected, u won't feel the absence of that love.

I disagree!.
A man will truly respect you cos of the undying love he has for you, anything sides that means that you just like some new car or some piece of furniture or asset.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Onchedu(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
Respect all the way. Wetin I wan carry woman love do? Na as e no dey hard dem love e no dey hard dem 'unlove.'
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
Onchedu:

Respect all the way. Wetin I wan carry woman love do? Na as e no dey hard dem love e no dey hard dem 'unlove.'

Eziokwu gbam.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Ranoscky(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
Onchedu:

Na so broda!
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
Sauer thinks to just let the relationship flow,
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by BabyE1: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
Smiley- B:

LOVE is important to a woman , A guy who loves his woman will not do anything to hurt her feelings or bring ridicule to her. When a guy gets to that stage of considering her feelings before his, it means he loves and repects her. The opposite goes for the guys!
The lady must respect the guy big time. Once she starts doing things that will please her man or make his peer respect him and see him as important, it means she has begun to love him , MEN: Respect first then love will flow like water. WOMEN: Love first and then respect will flow like sweet wine ,
Guys note : Shekpe is different from Cana of Galilee wine or A bottle of Irish Cream! grin

Really? I think some of the guys here are saying Love.

Also, I think that woman appreciate a lot of respect, remember Aretha Franklin's song "RESPECT"? yea so maybe that will not apply to everyone. grin
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by bishopz1: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2011
you can respect a person without loving them and you can love a person and disrespect them like a spouse are your children
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by offor2010: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2011
Respect of course.
I couldnt love someone who didnt respect me.
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by msb247(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2011
RESPECT OF COURSE! IF YOURE BEING RESPECTED, THE LOVE CAN BE EXTRACTED FROM THERE grin

LADIES SHOULD RESPECT US THE MORE AND WE SHOULD LOVE THEM A BIT MORE (THATS WHAT THEY WANT: LOVE AND ATTENTION) cool
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by Ebunluv(f): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
love and and respect go together
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by annawhite(f): 1:19am On Sep 24, 2012
Can u swallow garri without soup? Both are needed for a long lasting relationship!
Re: Love Or Respect-Which Is More Important To A (Wo)Man In A Relatnshp? by tpia5: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
good question @ topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? / Guys Ur Attention Is Needed Here Asap .... Ladies U Also Invited. / The 41 Commandments Of Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.