Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (11111 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
LORDKing001:

Ilegenf stop whining.. Are you not the one showing how much you've made from selling ebooks

Me? No o! I'm a *****
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by femi4: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
I really need a 10k job. I'm tired of eating rubbish.
No wonder you fall sick easily
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
femi4:
No wonder you fall sick easily

Only if you know I have spent 10 years without drugs, but exercise, fruits, vegetable, food, and water.

Anyway, thanks for saying what you don't know. All the best, dear.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
My obsessed fan is about to cry blood. He never gets enough of me. I pray he gets his senses and stop stalking me.

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Nathphil(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:

If you say so, let God take control and make it manifest.
He will amen

1 Like

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Tolani1122(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Guy I go slap u from here, u go get corona. , u know how much that food cost , u dey Jones
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nathphil:

He will amen

Amen!
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tolani1122:
Guy I go slap u from here, u go get corona. , u know how much that food cost , u dey Jones

#Smile.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Foolbuster, you viewed as usual, but didn't abuse today. Is Coronavirus affecting your fingers to type something abusive? Common, impress me with your negativity.

Don't be shy, boy — drop it.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
@Lordswazz, here is a new thread for you https://www.nairaland.com/5749963/
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by foolbuster: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
iLegendd:
Foolbuster, you viewed as usual, but didn't abuse today. Is Coronavirus affecting your fingers to type something abusive? Common, impress me with your negativity.

Don't be shy, boy — drop it.

Please as you normally do, go look for people with fish brains that you can bully. Or better still go indulge in your favourite pastime of showing off for the ladies and womanizing.

The only advice i'll give you is make use of your extra time and dream bigger, because its obvious you have a lot of time on your hands and wasting it here.
There is more to life than plagiarising books and manipulating the psyche of low iq peeps on here to assuage your ego. I just pity folks that aspire to be on your level but i don't blame them, poverty afterall is a bastard. Goodnight.

PS: stop trolling me. The deceptive titles of your threads make them appear on the trending section of nairaland most times and therefore in our faces. So it fools you into thinking you matter when people like me comment sometimes.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
foolbuster:
[s]

Please as you normally do, go look for people with fish brains that you can bully. Or better still go indulge in your favourite pastime of showing off for the ladies and womanizing.

The only advice i'll give you is make use of your extra time and dream bigger, because its obvious you have a lot of time on your hands and wasting it here.
There is more to life than plagiarising books and manipulating the psyche of low iq peeps on here to assuage your ego. I just pity folks that aspire to be on your level but i don't blame them, poverty afterall is a bastard. Goodnight.

PS: stop trolling me. The deceptive titles of your threads make them appear on the trending section of nairaland most times and therefore in our faces. So it fools you into thinking you matter when people like me comment sometimes.[/s]

God in Heaven knows I didn't read the rubbish you wrote, but keep coming around.

Enjoy.

#Smile.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Tominix(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't even have money to buy boxer. Send me money to buy it first.
become a stripper and stop flaunting your wealth
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Tominix(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't even have money to buy boxer. Send me money to buy it first.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Tominix:

Okay.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by meobizy(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2021
That meal looks really healthy.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by mechanics(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Jedi Jedi
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by Burgerlomo: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

Lefulefu, hunger dey kill me for this Naija. Come and take me abroad. No job, no money, no light, no better food. I'm depressed, so I resorted to eating only rubbish. #Tears.

Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by MeekySmudger(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
.......see health boosters,..chaiiiii,...for the past two months,I only ate banana and watermelon,....God go bless me too oooo.
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
See enjoyment...... show me the way boss now grin
Re: I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] by shantti(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
This food really reigned in my village lasy christmas, everyone was crazy and addicted to it myself included, come and see how the price went up because of demand and there were only two women prepairing it, they really cashed out last december. Mr op, you are using the wrong milk, there is this special milk that is used instead that makes it taste so sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Have S*x In A Week..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.