Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (16085 Views)

My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 2:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Favourite001:

I pray u don't trade yr destiny for sexual pleasure.
You people believe a lot of rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by QueenDianaSch: 4:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Join our Love ❤ Hook Up � Sex �� WhatsApp Group strictly for � and above
Courtesy of Pent TV
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e
Note: don't forget to add "chat . whatsapp . com" (join them together) after //

or you can send us a WhatsApp message on 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the Sex Group"

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Bellotelli: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2020
sexylassie2:
everything that comes out of this black monkey head is sex
Racism flows in your blood.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bellotelli:

Racism flows in your blood.
I swear the girl is just miserable
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lol
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
If you die a sinner you'll go to hell, and when you end up in hell, then bleeping a "Reverend" sister have not ended well.
Jeremiah 4:14 " O sultanofpuna, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within the?

There is nothing wrong in banging a reverend sister

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Czathedemigod: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
sunshineV:
Sultanofpuna forget the nonsense religious people will say. Play with her even lie to her screen if need be like guys do for normal girls then do the needful. If she wasn't created for sex she won't have a Virgina

I love this girl lol,vawulence!!
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Raj10(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Werey
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by kelspinall(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
you better tell her to quit the reverend sister thing and seek for her hand in marriage than bleeping...wait oo soo assuming after you do bleep am she go go back dey do Reverend sis again.. LMAO
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Streetmovement(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lucid dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus / Leave Me, I Am Not In The Mood !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.