Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (16092 Views)

My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Malawian(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Im Catholic but I quit going to church ......
I choro iri nni Chukwu? Nmonwu, ibatagokwa 18.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Dollywood:
Tell your friends to invite me to your burial ceremony in advance. grin
Morafucker!
you that will be dumped in the motuary.. No friends or family to give you burial..
Na Bush Dem go bury you grin grin
Na Rag Dem go Use cover your body because you no worth Coffin
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Dollywood(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

you that will be dumped in the motuary.. No friends or family to give you burial..
Na Bush Dem go bury you grin grin
Na Rag Dem go Use cover your body because you no worth Coffin

Atleast I don't have any intention Bleep to Reverend sisters, i will live long enough to eat your burial "Akara". angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Lightangel65: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
This guy is just so stupid sex filled brain, you just care about your dick, regarding the fact that you will ruin her life and her faith.
Stupid idi0ts like you chase anything in a skirt.
The first thing to consider when you meet someone is if you are going to be a helping hand to that person or a pest/problem. Don't ruin lives
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by oyatz(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmn,

I am speechless!

sunshineV:
Sultanofpuna forget the nonsense religious people will say. Play with her even lie to her screen if need be like guys do for normal girls then do the needful. If she wasn't created for sex she won't have a Virgina

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2020
michlins:
boy you know nothing. These women are living goddesses. Forget those babariga wears

At op, this your story never complete. Inform us when you finally do the do
alright kid
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Dollywood:

Atleast I don't have any intention Bleep to Reverend sisters, i will live long enough to eat your burial "Akara". angry
Live long?? You that coronavirus will kill before this year ends..
Na Bush dogs go chop your body for Bush. They will eat you as burial food.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Lightangel65:
This guy is just so stupid sex filled brain, you just care about your dick, regarding the fact that you will ruin her life and her faith.
Stupid idi0ts like you chase anything in a skirt.
The first thing to consider when you meet someone is if you are going to be a helping hand to that person or a pest/problem. Don't ruin lives
Is it your Toto??
You think all Reverend Sisters are holy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by vibbb: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Even had a dream where me and her where in a relationship...very weird dream Oga treat malaria o.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by fk002: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Okpueze1:
A Reverend Sr is a bride to God. If adultery is a sin with heavy consequences, touching a bride of God would incur the damning wrath of God because God is very jealous.

My honest and mature advice to you bro if you will hear is to see all these as temptation which it really is and just run and run away before you destroy your destiny and soul for nothing.

Help the innocent Reverend Sr to keep to her vows of living a perpetual chaste life. Look elsewhere or get married. Do not allow yourself to become an instrument for satanic adventures.

Do you mean Your so called God will fvck them since they are his brides?

Are they his 72 virgins?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by chinwezdasilva: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Okpueze1:
A Reverend Sr is a bride to God. If adultery is a sin with heavy consequences, touching a bride of God would incur the damning wrath of God because God is very jealous.

My honest and mature advice to you bro if you will hear is to see all these as temptation which it really is and just run and run away before you destroy your destiny and soul for nothing.

Help the innocent Reverend Sr to keep to her vows of living a perpetual chaste life. Look elsewhere or get married. Do not allow yourself to become an instrument for satanic adventures.
pls I'm not disputing the fact that they are bride to God, but just quote on Bible verse on this please, someone needs to learn, but if not just say it's your opinion...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Jamesrock(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Thanks for being matured.. These kids joking think this is a laughing matter..

Life issues ain’t joking matter bro...
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2020
sexylassie2:
everything that comes out of this black monkey head is sex

And so fvcking what....young lady..... Were you invited here. All these pained bish......it ain't our fault you've turned to suya paper.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by josen16322(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2020
Dey say fortunes always favor d brave take a chance follow ur heart who knows it can end 2 marriage just make d first move grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Perfectdanny:

And so fvcking what....young lady..... Were you invited here. All these pained bish......it ain't our fault you've turned to suya paper.
This pained bish has been stalking me on nairaland commenting on all my post..
I think she needs some dick in her life..
Her well must be dry asf with cobwebs grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Mixedfraction:

DM me whenever you're ready to undergo the brain transplant.. Before your health gets worse than this..
Haaaaaaaaaaaaah kia
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Kdon2:

Eerything in a mans head is sex do not let anyone deceive you otherwise!
lies I have my brains in my head
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by franchasng: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Im Catholic but I quit going to church since 2011
My mom thinks I'm the devil himself because of not receiving holy Communion for 9 years
But little does she know that all that glitter ain't gold.

Now the real truth is that I have a crush on one fine fair Reverend Sister..
I meet her while I went to visit my aunt who is also a revenred sister and principal of convent.

She is too friendly so it was easy to make friends with her.

My ISSUE
When she found out I have not been attending church, she was so matured about it but I noticed she started becoming close to me..like trying to win me back
She calls and text to know how I am
Invites me for benediction after that we talk for like an hour..
She laughs at my jokes, sometimes she acts cold
The problem now is that i have started catching sexual feeling for her.
I even had a dream where me and her where in a relationship...very weird dream
But I just can't get her off my mind

We share stories of our past
And she once told me about how she used to be far worse than me and she was into bad girl lifestyle before she converted

On WhatsApp She sent me a throwback photo of her in SS2.. Damnnnnn I have erection just seeing that pic.
Now I really truly and honestly want to make love to her..

So Abeg any guys here that have bleeped revenred sister before..
Did it end well or did you regret this
Matured Minds Only
LAFMAOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If my stomach finally burst open one day, you Nairalanders must be held responsible grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
This pained bish has been stalking me on nairaland commenting on all my post.. I think she needs some dick in her life.. Her well must be dry asf with cobwebs grin
My nigga
No matter what happens bro it shouldn't your dick. Let her get it somewhere else

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2020
juniors ? lol what a generation,you want to 4k a rev sis and you are asking us? let me tell you how this ends it's ether it ends well or not well,the choice is yours,just know that you are not and may not be the first to try pulling such stunt at her so be careful.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2020
josen16322:
Dey say fortunes always favor d brave take a chance follow ur heart who knows it can end 2 marriage just make d first move grin grin grin
Easy ooo, make I taste her first..then we see how it goes..
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Just send her this yam as joke...and wait for her reaction....

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Just send her this yam as joke...and wait for her reaction....

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Remijuice: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=87661381][/quote]
That one na expensive Joke.
No heed to that Advice!
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just chop your share and move on grin
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by gift2xl: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
So u can't help a sis grow in God, rather u want to Bleep her. Not that u want to marry her, u just want to satisfy ur lust by fu'cking her and probably dumb her for another rev sister. By doing so u've damaged God's foundation, why he expect you to help his foundation stand strong. Dude run for ur life, be a builder or contribute to the building of christ and not a destroyer. I don't know y because of 5mins enjoyment, u destroy ur blessings ahead. Don't use ur hand to fetch a firewood with ants inside ur house. Stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by bmdmixer: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
My mom thinks I'm the devil himself because of not receiving holy Communion for 9 years

I meet her while I went to visit my aunt who is also a revenred sister and principal of convent.

My ISSUE
When she found out I have not been attending church, she was so matured about it but I noticed she started becoming close to me..like trying to win me back

And she once told me about how she used to be far worse than me and she was into bad girl lifestyle before she converted

On WhatsApp She sent me a throwback photo of her in SS2.. Damnnnnn I have erection just seeing that pic.

Matured Minds Only
well if u thinking of banging her it wont work unless shes isnt really into the sister stuff but if u wanna wed her there's a chance she will want that
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Elimon(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

My ISSUE

Matured Minds Only
Op be careful,that lady took an oath and there are many more girls out there waiting for a Dick-stander like you to dip for free...
Give to Convent what is Convent o
No spoil that sister...detach your mumu mind from lustful thought of her before some things make a bad story in your life.period
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shoot your shot, you'll be surprised.

Some reverend sisters got pregnant some while ago. They are human beings like us.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by keenn: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Okpueze1:

Popes have slept with children, fellow men and taking precious lifes of kids falsely accused of witchcraft. So have the Catholic church executed scientist in a way that can only be said and not imagined.

The same church have participated, blessed and anointed sholdiers for wars, did any tree fall down?

It just that this sisters are not that much to see the around, it will be a moment to make out deeply with one.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Stillthebest: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
sunshineV:
Sultanofpuna forget the nonsense religious people will say. Play with her even lie to her screen if need be like guys do for normal girls then do the needful. If she wasn't created for sex she won't have a Virgina

Mad oh

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
gift2xl:
So u can't help a sis grow in God, rather u want to Bleep her. Not that u want to marry her, u just want to satisfy ur lust by fu'cking her and probably dumb her for another rev sister. By doing so u've damaged God's foundation, why he expect you to help his foundation stand strong. Dude run for ur life, be a builder or contribute to the building of christ and not a destroyer. I don't know y because of 5mins enjoyment, u destroy ur blessings ahead. Don't use ur hand to fetch a firewood with ants inside ur house. Stay safe.
Tell that to Reverend Father's that Bleep young boys in the ass.
They are the ones destroying God's foundation not me.. You stupid fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? / What I Saw In My Girlfriend Butthole (adult Pic) / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.