Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

When Grace Is Made Available - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Grace Is Made Available (401 Views)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / God's Grace Is Not Sufficient For The Wicked But For The Righteous... / Grace Is Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Grace Is Made Available by jonatoye(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: When Grace is made Available

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord wants a man to do something He makes grace available and when something appears difficult for a man what he needs is grace. When grace is made available don't misuse or fail to use it and always ask for grace for what you should do that you cannot do!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift." (Ephesian 4:7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever you can do in any facet of life is by the virtue of the grace made available for you because not everyone have what you have and can do what you can do at a point in time. One of those ways to know if God wants you to do something according to His will for you is that you will have ability to do it.

You will not be guiltless over what you have the grace to do and you fail to do. The word of God coming to you on daily basis is a measure of grace. This grace is expected to help you to do the will of God at every point in time. When God gives you ability to make money and have riches, grace is made available for you to help people who needs money.

Your sound health, intellect, wisdom, knowledge and other wonderful virtue deposited by God in your life gives you the grace to fulfill a cause. If there be anything you cannot do which is expected of you to do, you must not hesitate to ask for grace to do it.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Quicken my heart to do everything you have given me the grace to do and give me the grace to live in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
When grace is made available, it is to fulfill a cause!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Lonelyhrt1(m): 6:52am On Mar 22, 2020
Nonsense

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Can grace remove corona?
Medicine will. That's what we should focus on, and not nonsense beliefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Mariangeles(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Can grace remove corona?
Medicine will. That's what we should focus on, and not nonsense beliefs.

Do you think you have any right to ask anything of a God you do not believe in?

For you and the others who do not believe in God, these new diseases are just the beginning!
There are still many more to come...more than man could ever contain!
Re: When Grace Is Made Available by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

Not for me.
My concern is with billions around the world who have been asking for centuries, yet, nothing.

Besides, why do I even need to ask anything of God when he already planned my life, my past and future? isn't it disrespectful to bug him in his infinite wisdom with my silly mortal requests, when he already knows what's best for the world?

1 Like

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by jonatoye(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Not for me.
My concern is with billions around the world who have been asking for centuries, yet, nothing.

Besides, why do I even need to ask anything of God when he already planned my life, my past and future? isn't it disrespectful to bug him in his infinite wisdom with my silly mortal requests, when he already knows what's best for the world?

COVID 19, exist today because of people like you who failed to acknowledge God in their ways. They rejected the grace that brought salvation meant to bring freedom to all mankind. The fact that the whole thing started in China; a country who thinks that they don't need God due to their well being and economic development should pass a strong message to you that God is supreme and that he rules in the affairs of men.

It is possible that you did not even read the post

The summary is that: God has given every man an ability to do something, hence, if you have the grace to do something don't hesitate to do it.

And ask for grace to do those things you cannot do!

Have a blessed Sunday!

1 Like

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2020
jonatoye:

COVID 19, exist today because of people like you who failed to acknowledge God in their ways. They rejected the grace that brought salvation meant to bring freedom to all mankind. The fact that the whole thing started in China; a country who thinks that they don't need God due to their well being and economic development should pass a strong message to you that God is supreme and that he rules in the affairs of men.

It is possible that you did not even read the post

The summary is that: God has given every man an ability to do something, hence, if you have the grace to do something don't hesitate to do it.

And ask for grace to do those things you cannot do!

Have a blessed Sunday!

so what is it doing in Rome, the world Christian capital, and in Nigeria the most prayerful nation on earth?
why did it not stay in just the godless China for the proof of God's supremacy?

let me tell you, if we don't fasten up our belts, while China has recorded less than 5,000 deaths, Nigeria alone will record more than 10,000,000 in less than a month.

you think you're special? you think there's a marvelous God who cares about you because you pray and believe?
you're playing yourself mate, stop dreaming. it's morning.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Hakeem12(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

so what is it doing in Rome, the world Christian capital, and in Nigeria the most prayerful nation on earth?
why did it not stay in just the godless China for the proof of God's supremacy?

let me tell you, if we don't fasten up our belts, while China has recorded less than 5,000 deaths, Nigeria alone will record more than 10,000,000 in less than a month.

you think you're special? you think there's a marvelous God who cares about you because you pray and believe?
you're playing yourself mate, stop dreaming. it's morning.
I'm sure he still won't understand all these. Sometimes when you explain things to some religious people, it's like their brains are on vacation, or they have quarantined it. Italy now has the highest death toll for coronavirus. China hasn't reported any new cases for a few days. Even Iran, a Muslim country isn't spared, as pilgrims were the first to be affected. That speaks volume for their god who couldn't protect any of those people. Nigerian theists think they are special. They believe everyone in other parts of the world are sinners, and they alone are pure. Some even foolishly holding church services today. The spread in Korea started from a church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Danhumprey: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hakeem12:
I'm sure he still won't understand all these. Sometimes when you explain things to some religious people, it's like their brains are on vacation, or they have quarantined it. Italy now has the highest death toll for coronavirus. China hasn't reported any new cases for a few days. Even Iran, a Muslim country isn't spared, as pilgrims were the first to be affected. That speaks volume for their god who couldn't protect any of those people. Nigerian theists think they are special. They believe everyone in other parts of the world are sinners, and they alone are pure. Some even foolishly holding church services today. The spread in Korea started from a church.
@bolded,

Bruh!!!!!!
That's the undiluted truth you just said there. Same thing I'm experiencing conversing with a religious guy at the moment, a conversation that started yesterday. His response, his defense, just leaves me gobsmacked.

Religion and religious brainwashing is dangerous! cry

1 Like

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Danhumprey: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

For you and the others who do not believe in God, these new diseases are just the beginning!
There are still many more to come...more than man could ever contain!
And I guess you guys that believes in this God, are spared of these new diseases and more that are coming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by CAPSLOCKED: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hakeem12:

nigerian theists think they are special, "just" because they believe so.

just finished speaking to a few people who returned from church and they bragged about how we're special, and God has singled us out of corona like he always singles us out of tragedies. "Europe, China, they're always suffering", one man echoed. "They're always having one thing or the other - earthquake, volcanoes, flood, deadly diseases. our God is marvelous" he continued, while being supported by a few other Christians.

I was just smiling because these people are family. The best I could do was to maintain a reasonable gap because I no know Wetin them don carry come back. on a usual day, I'd have reminded them how we're the poverty capital of the world, and even though we don't have corona, we have aids, malaria, malnutrition, Boko Haram, sars, Lassa fever, cholera, cancer, sickle cell, hepatitis, poverty, bad government, witchcraft, ritualists, and a river Nile long list of the worst things on earth.

5 Likes

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Danhumprey: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hakeem12:

This! This right here! This arrogance, this overconfidence bias!

Goodness gracious! These guys are a serious risk and danger to not just themselves but others.

2 Likes

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Hakeem12(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Danhumprey:

This! This right here! This arrogance, this overconfidence bias!

Goodness gracious! These guys are a serious risk and danger to not just themselves but others.
you see it on their WhatsApp statuses, some even going as far as saying they don't need sanitizers, the blood of Jesus is beyond all that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Hakeem12(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

nigerian theists think they are special, "just" because they believe so.

just finished speaking to a few people who returned from church and they bragged about how we're special, and God has singled us out of corona like he always singles us out of tragedies. "Europe, China, they're always suffering", one man echoed. "They're always having one thing or the other - earthquake, volcanoes, flood, deadly diseases. our God is marvelous" he continued, while being supported by a few other Christians.

I was just smiling because these people are family. The best I could do was to maintain a reasonable gap because I no know Wetin them don carry come back. on a usual day, I'd have reminded them how we're the poverty capital of the world, and even though we don't have corona, we have aids, malaria, malnutrition, Boko Haram, sars, Lassa fever, cholera, cancer, sickle cell, hepatitis, poverty, bad government, witchcraft, ritualists, and a river Nile long list of the worst things on earth.
when they start getting infected, they will say they are going through a trial, god's testing them and some other nonsense.
Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Hakeem12(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Danhumprey:
@bolded,

Bruh!!!!!!
That's the undiluted truth you just said there. Same thing I'm experiencing conversing with a religious guy at the moment, a conversation that started yesterday. His response, his defense, just leaves me gobsmacked.

Religion and religious brainwashing is dangerous! cry
very very dangerous. I just hope no outbreak happens, these set of people will even refuse quarantine and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by Hakeem12(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Danhumprey:
And I guess you guys that believes in this God, are spared of these new diseases and more that are coming?
Ask her why God didn't spare Italians, didn't spare Iranians.

2 Likes

Re: When Grace Is Made Available by jonatoye(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am just wondering why you guys relate this post to COVID 19. Whatever the case is, the fact still remains that God is supreme and He rules in the affairs of men. What is happening is not strange to those who truly know God.

When God makes grace available for protection you will dwell under the shadow of the Almighty; and COVID 19 will not come near you. There is no way we Nigerians can be as careful as those in China, Italy and other nations plague with COVID 19.

THOSE WHO LIVE BY COMMON SENSE ALONE CANNOT EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF GOD.

THAT IS WHY EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH GOD REMAINS AND APPEARS AS FOOLISHNESS TO THEM!

HAPPY SUNDAY

(1) (Reply)

God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand / The Endtime Is Really Here. / Understanding The Role Of Each Member Of The Godhead In The Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.