Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (63960 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Risentouch(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Someone should please summarize
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Kawabonga(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
cool
LivingSage:
You should all keep deceiving yourselves. You had an accident u blame it on someone, you eat it doesn't digest on time u blame it on someone, you see your mum/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/spouse in dream, they're doing you evils. Christians, when will you have rest of mind grin ;
Meanwhile, the most prayerful, punctual in church Christians are always wretch. Is prayer not working for them? Well Quran has answered with Yes".. wa maa dua'u al kaafirina, Ila fee dollaal"
Coronavirus is ravaging, no pastor has ever volunteer to cure it despite their claim of deliverance cheesy Whereas they'll still continue fooling their followers with deliverance after this.
Christians wise up, accept Allah has your Lord and your saviour as Jesus preached during his reign before Paul created Christianity and deviate from Jesus footsteps.
Which allah!!??
The one that tells its foolish and crazy followers that 72 virgins awaits them when they die grin
LivingSage:
You should all keep deceiving yourselves. You had an accident u blame it on someone, you eat it doesn't digest on time u blame it on someone, you see your mum/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/spouse in dream, they're doing you evils. Christians, when will you have rest of mind grin ;
Meanwhile, the most prayerful, punctual in church Christians are always wretch. Is prayer not working for them? Well Quran has answered with Yes".. wa maa dua'u al kaafirina, Ila fee dollaal"
Coronavirus is ravaging, no pastor has ever volunteer to cure it despite their claim of deliverance cheesy Whereas they'll still continue fooling their followers with deliverance after this.
Christians wise up, accept Allah has your Lord and your saviour as Jesus preached during his reign before Paul created Christianity and deviate from Jesus footsteps.
Which allah!!??
The one that tells its foolish and crazy followers that 72 virgins awaits them when they die...una muslims no go ever get sense....head slamming piece of shit

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Christians, Play Time is Over! Start Living Spiritually Before It's Too Late!

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Buliwyf: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Xisnin:

I thought he is a follower of that apron-wearing clown?

I think that is MrZenographer you are talking about. He also makes up stories and follows the fake apron wearing clown cheesy cheesy
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by crownedprinz(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
mrsfavour:
I need to wake up spiritually,my spirit is down , cannot pray well, cannot study the word again. I need help please
I will put you in my prayers and you will find your way back fully. Try to Trust God to help you get back yourself and conciously try to pick up in bits........Try to read a chapter a day and pray for like 10-30 minutes and increase the pace daily. This will help you

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Billygee2u: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

I wouldn't have been alive to share this today. We read here last week of how a healthy bubbling handsome Groom died peacefully in his sleep right on morning of his Wedding day before he could marry, could that be a mere coincidence. An accademically sound first-class product friend of mine was used by his own boss who told him to bring the egg in the rest room of his office for him, he innocently did. The boss must have noticed his nonchnalence to the spirituality of life. My friend died peacefully in the the new house he just completed. He's a Christian, but deceived by his superintelligence and subconcious pride that made him saw himself as self-sufficient. Very rarely prayed, fast or go to Church. His great uncommon Glory was harvested just like that.

HOLY SPIRIT is not fiction, HE is very real! Realer than demons that satanists, luciferinas, herbalists, witches and wizards rely on to see, while We walk by Faith which is far superior and powerful than seeing. Angels, demons, other spirits etc are shocked, amazed and wowed by highest Man's ability; Christians' actions of Faith without seeing, this is the essence of Man. In John 30:29, JESUS said we are blessed above even spirit beings because we did not wait to see before believing our CREATOR, that's is the Key to Man's superiority above demons.

Jeremiah 29:13 "You will seek ME and find ME when you seek for ME with ALL your heart." That is the unbendable unnegotiable Condition for knowing the Holy Spirit, it must be with the full surrender of your body, soul, and spirt to Holiness before HE can reveal HIMSELF to you. Life, what is life? You are still alive and useful today because you still have the spirit of life in you. The current spirit of life you have is the small part of HIM that HE breath into Adam. Why not reconnect your spirit back to it's SOURCE; HOLY SPIRIT. So that HE would feed the spirit of life in you to grow into full stature in Spirit so that you can live forever. HOLY SPIRIT is the one that feeds and add to your Spirit till it grow to full Stature of Christ that can never be conquered by death anymore. HOLY SPIRIT is LIFE!

YAHWEH ALMIGHTY is raising a mighty End Time Army, please enroll before it becomes too late. You can not wish it away, there is no civilian true Christian, we are all Soldiers in this temporary life on Earth. We rather live discomfortably like this now, refusing to bow to the god of this sinful World. So that we enter into eternal rest, comfort, joy and eternal enjoyment that truly await us. We are not afraid of death during the course of doing the Will of the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth because we know that the SOURCE of all lives HIMSELF is our eternal Owner and Controller, HE has vowed to make us live forever and ever. The Sun has not fallen from where HE placed it, so HIS Promise can never fail.

My fellow Christians, I want us to know that Holy Spirit is not the most important thing to Christians, Holy Spirit is Everything; our all in all! HE is Everything! HE is not fiction, HE is very real! Realer than demons that witches and wizards rely on. To please HIM is the singular most important reason why we are alive. Without HIM, we are useless and wasted. Luke 4:1, Acts 10:38 "How YAHWEH anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit" So that HE was then able to achieve great and mighty things, healing all sicknesses and delivering those being oppressed by Satan and demons. Even JESUS had to be filled with HIM to fulfill His Purpose of coming to the Earth. Being holy and making yourself condusive for HIM to dwell in is not negotiable!

This testimony above happened years ago when I couldn't distinctively differentiate between the voice of my heart and the Voice of the Holy Spirit. You can imagine what would have happened to me if I concluded in my heart that I MUST be 100% sure it was God that told me to swiftly remove my hand and allow the big bundles of money that the man was paying me to fall to the ground as he handed it to me.
This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil holds them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking.

Satan has used subconscious inner pride to permanently retardd the Spiritual Growth of many that would have become Christian spiritual Giants in this World. HOLY SPIRIT has told many Christians that are passing by a blind or cripple person, "Lay hand and pray for him/her", but fear of the shame, disgrace and mockery of us that would happen if we obey and it does not happen has incapacitated many. Until you die to your flesh and pride, until you KNOW that your life is not about you but about your CREATOR, until you don't care anymore whether the miracle happen or not, until your desire to see Men free from bondgae of Satan/sickness overrides your ego being hurt, it only then that you shall be transformed to a mighty m
Miracle Worker for the Kingdom of GOD ALMIGHTY. Permanent death to pride and flesh is the KEY! A dead man does not give a damn whether people are laughing at him or not, we must relentlessly Cry to HOLY SPIRIT to permanently kill our pride and flesh so we can become fully alive in HIM, useful and freely used by HIM to impact Humanity for good.

To grow Spiritually and become Powerful, stop being stagnated by your effort to be 100% sure of if it is your heart speaking or God, stop focusing on know the difference between the voice of your heart and the Voice of God before you obey the Voice of Holy Spirit. Babies don't think they must wait to be able to speak fluently before they start speaking, they speak all the same not caring wether you laugh at their babbling or not. Christ say we can not know God unless be become like babies instead of subconciously deceiving/stagnating ourself with our intelligence. Satan deceived and stagnates most Christians' spiritual growth by telling them that they are not gifted spiritually by God. Every living human being is spiritually gifted already, develop it as a child gradually develops speech. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Panthera92: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Uyi168:
No one cooks a better moon light tales than this guy...
Hahahahaa folk tales? but it happens anyway

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
mrsfavour:
I need to wake up spiritually,my spirit is down , cannot pray well, cannot study the word again. I need help please

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Panthera92: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Billygee2u post=88115224][/quote]
My dear God will be your strength

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2020
My name is veeekee and I'm a living testimony to the goodness of GOD he has saved my family alot we dint visit any church nor pastor!GOD is too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by dalass(f): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

See hatred and ignorance!

Its either the devil is using you mightily.,. Or you're paid for it.....so, ride on you're just doing your job free of charge.. Your own jihad is sitting anonymously and attacking anything a Christian has to say to show the greatness of Jesus' authority..

Your own religious book should do the conviction if you study it to know the truth but like that mumuric man, you all just continue on social media not yo do anything constructive other than to wait for a Christian to say something and you rush forward to counter it....get onto doing something that will actually benefit someone....pity undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Achorise: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
h
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!
Holiness is right,was it because of your holy life that God saved you.or because of your faith in Christ,.what of those who died being holy,does it means that God can no do anything for anyone except they are holy?I want a strong relationship with God not trusting on my holiness but trusting his love for me that empowers me to live holy.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by franchasng: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:

are you saying all the people that died untimely or those that were killed are all sinners

And I learnt it is wrong and ungodly to declare yourself a righteous person because we all are sinners by birth and only God is righteous.

How come you know that you are righteous, are you God

It is God alone that knows who is righteous, it is not right for you to declare yourself a holy man, only the pharisees do that.

You really need to understand the word of God better. You might be obeying the laws but you are showing atom of pride and arrogance by declaring yourself a righteous and holy man.

Also go and read the new testament very well, almost all the Apostle of Jesus were killed, so are you more righteous than the Apostles

Many righteous people have been killed, so many righteous people have died even in horrible ways. Not everybody that died untimely or killed by others are sinners.

Being righteous does not prevent you from death or from being killed by the wicked. Everything happens for a reason. Jesus Christ was murdered. He died for a reason. God allowed Jesus to taste death and die for a reason. Only God knows why he allow righteous people to be killed, you cannot comprehend that because you are not God. Only God knows why He has not allowed your enemies to succeed in killing you, so don't be arrogant about it saying it is because you are living a holy life, it is wrong to do.

I will advice you to just preach the word of God and encourage people to follow the teachings of God and live holy, but you should never declare yourself a holy person or a holy person. Your way of life will convince people and God that sees your works will reward you richly according to His will.

Don't use fear and scare preaching to convince people to give their life to Jesus. Preach love and holiness, and allow the Holy Spirit do the conversion according to the will of God. Do not use hell fire to scare people to accept Jesus Christ.

For when we think we are standing strong, we may fall...be careful and ask God for forgiveness for this bragging, it is ungodly

4 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by kelly72: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Buliwyf:
This guy and fake stories. He is just making them up just to be on the front page.

Only you were attacked by marine spirit in your dreams. Only you battle herbalists. Only you with all the other stuff that u always write about.

Go through his profile and see all the ridiculous topics he has. About 100 of them. And let's not forget his second account too. This guy na entertainer. He is also a follower of the scamming TB Joshua. Don't take him seriously.

Those who said he would not live till his next birthday, how did they know when his birthday was? Most so called Nigerian Christians worship and fear satan thinking they are serving God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by MYHUBBY: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Scammmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
The set of people below should also come and give their m testimony, it's a new day;
Agentnairaland (the impostor)
Gandollar
Zombiepunisher
I could see myvillagepeople, no testimony to give?
[/s]

you're not making sense. as a human we are one in God's eyes. God doesn't see you as Christian, Muslim or anything. all human are one to him and this is why he said in due time the tares will be separated from the weeds

I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy to this has no colouration or religion undertone

you must seek knowledge to understand we live in spiritual world

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by MYHUBBY: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
kelly72:

Those who said he would not live till his next birthday, how did they know when his birthday was? Most so called Nigerian Christians worship and fear satan thinking they are serving God.

you're an ignorance of what you don't know. so evil doers will interview you before dealing with you?

you think all death is natural? you need a spiritual knowledge to catch up with how things runs in the world

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by DedeNkem: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
Cock and bull story!
Religion is all about brainwashing, money and power!
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Chydo63(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Op, this your story is too long, esp now that most people are trying to survive on empty stomach. Next time get to the point.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
I too lazy for prayer..e don tey wey I pray mehn..

Your preek go gree u pray? cheesy
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by mrsfavour(f): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2020
numen:
I was like this for decades until recently. The trick is very simple..."just literally and with a sincere heart and purpose call on the Holy Spirit to help and guide you." Stay blessed and be revived in Christs' name!

Amen pray for my soul lifting please

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by mrsfavour(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2020
crownedprinz:

I will put you in my prayers and you will find your way back fully. Try to Trust God to help you get back yourself and conciously try to pick up in bits........Try to read a chapter a day and pray for like 10-30 minutes and increase the pace daily. This will help you
help my faith.i need God

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by wahzupguy(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Brother/Sister, next time meet the secretary so he'll know how long your testimony is, Now we no fit take another testimony because you don take 6 people time. Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by saintokwuluora(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:

Amen, Thank you for this word.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by seanwilliam(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Your preek go gree u pray? cheesy

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by shogsman(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Too lengthy for a cock and bull story
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Onlyonebuhari: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
Few weeks to come most of you guys will start giving testimonies on how your pastors cure your Coronavirus.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Tribeofjudea: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
God bless you my fellow soldier in Christ.You don't need people to believe YOUR Stormy,God is your witness.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Bigblessed: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Must members, Antichrist Association Limited comment?

Deceiving the world since ages with his fallen lies.

[quote author=AntiChristian post=88111600]

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by cutebobo(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:

pls can I have your contact

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Gandollaar(f): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2020
LivingSage:
Scammmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
The set of people below should also come and give their m testimony, it's a new day;
Agentnairaland (the impostor)
Gandollar
Zombiepunisher
I could see myvillagepeople, no testimony to give?
My testimony is that Antichristian is not a good Muslim. His post and his siggy conflict.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by LivingSage: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
You're caught red handed today. So you're not a Muslim today cheesy cheesy
Impostor that had the knowledge of Islam last week cheesy cheesy
seanwilliam:
I too lazy for prayer..e don tey wey I pray mehn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.