Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (63964 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by kem3600: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by arazanbal: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
adeeva06:
I'm just curious about your friend and the cats.

'He sprayed oil and they never returned'

Has he been seeing them there before? Was that not the first time he was seeing the cats?

a canal man does not understand the things of thy spirit

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by arazanbal: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Herbalist don't kill
Herbalist uses natural herbs to cure diseases
Witches are those that kills, Herbalist are like Doctors not Hire killers �

some herbalist do kill, yes some does not kill because dy don't pratice witch craft along with it, the kingdom of darkness does not fight against each oda rather dm apeace dm selves with sacrifices of does dat don't know christ

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=arazanbal post=88121448][/quote]

So your God is only merciful to whoever He wills! Great!

He is not merciful to all.

Now where is the proof that all those miscarriages, infant mortality and youthful death can be avoided.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Vicfacebadoo: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Christians, Play Time is Over! Start Living Spiritually Before It's Too Late!

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!
some should please help a starving brother, I haven't eating anything today and tomorrow is also my birthday which I know their may be no celebration for me but atleat I should be able to eat something cos this is not the time for celebration, I am ashame doing this but this is a very hard time for we Nigeria. Acc 2119301209 UBA ademuagun
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Which devil?
Africans are funny people
Wetin concern us with Harold and devil grin
my brother the concern am well well, did you know that Satan can use someone without their knowledge?? we live in a strange world!! the spirit controls the physical so with that being said anything is possible!!!! what is not possible in physical is very possible in the spirit. lots of people die everyday here in Africa in strange circumstances without explanation, why because they have been murdered spiritualy only to manifest physically!!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by u11ae1013: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
LivingSage:
You should all keep deceiving yourselves. You had an accident u blame it on someone, you eat it doesn't digest on time u blame it on someone, you see your mum/dad/aunt/uncle/cousin/spouse in dream, they're doing you evils. Christians, when will you have rest of mind grin ;
Meanwhile, the most prayerful, punctual in church Christians are always wretch. Is prayer not working for them? Well Quran has answered with Yes".. wa maa dua'u al kaafirina, Ila fee dollaal"
Coronavirus is ravaging, no pastor has ever volunteer to cure it despite their claim of deliverance cheesy Whereas they'll still continue fooling their followers with deliverance after this.
Christians wise up, accept Allah has your Lord and your saviour as Jesus preached during his reign before Paul created Christianity and deviate from Jesus footsteps.
so your Allah and your imams has been curing coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Eagleword14(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hallelujah! God bless u richly op.

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" 2 Tim 2:19
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
my brother the concern am well well, did you know that Satan can use someone without their knowledge?? we live in a strange world!! the spirit controls the physical so with that being said anything is possible!!!! what is not possible in physical is very possible in the spirit. lots of people die everyday here in Africa in strange circumstances without explanation, why because they have been murdered spiritualy only to manifest physically!!
I can see you have downloaded and are running the latest app from Daddy.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I can see you have downloaded and are running the latest app.
hmmm nawao eleyi ogidi gan grin which one come be "latest app" again
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I can see you have downloaded and are running the latest app from Daddy.
this woman "hang" on top of pole!!! she said she was coming from an assignment!!
let's be realistic how can an old woman climb pole??!!! 80 years old for that matter!!!!!

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
hmmm nawao eleyi ogidi gan grin which one come be "latest app" again
The appsbfrom your God of men.
I can see that you are programmed. You are just running an app
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
this woman "hang" on top of pole!!! she said she was coming from an assignment!!
let's be realistic how can an old woman climb pole??!!! 80 years old for that matter!!!!!
What are you talking about?
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Convid80(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Permit me to say this here and now.....
I respect your opinion, but believe me it's wrong.
Death can come at anytime.
It can come naturally when you are old and even ready to die.
It can come due to your own mistakes, or disobedience to safety rule and precisions.
You can also get killed in terms of murder or manipulations via sociological or spiritual afflictions.
We have a life that's hidden in Christ, and that life is secured when we live according to the directives and dictates of the Holy Spirit. We can't die anyhow.
Take the case of what is happening now. I am at home with my entire family. The government has asked us all to stay at home, my Bible has instructed me to obey the government and moreover it's for my own good in this case.
If I disobey and get killed by the military, is it my time to die?. Not at all. I died of my own foolishness.
Shalom.

quote author=NextD18 post=88111595]The only reason you are still alive is because it isn't your time yet to die.

Forget this epistle!![/quote]
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Gandollaar(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos your testimony is wrong till you define who a good Muslim is.
A good Muslim is one who believes Western education is Haram
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Evansaustine873: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3539930/80-year-old-witch-trapped-electric-pole
What has that got to do with me.
That kind of tale is for people like you that have downloaded the app into their heads
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Bigblessed: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
1Pet 5:8
Being vigilant, watching because the adversely roaring like a lion walketh about, looking for who to devour.

No offense.

AntiChristian:

Y mention me?
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

That kind of tale is for people like you that have downloaded the app into their heads
well you are mistaken cuz I'm not a witch! I'm a child of God! and please stop insulting me o!
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
well you are mistaken cuz I'm not a witch! I'm a child of God! and please stop insulting me o!
Lol that is tha app I am talking about

Man of God,witch etc

All that is nonsense.

You are in a box .

The fish that locked itself in a tin and left the key outside is called sardine

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by ochukoprosper(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
When the devil is using you, you won't know ohh... oga be careful because na express you they go so
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by ochukoprosper(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
The guy above me is correct!

The OP believes he was saved by his spraying annoiting oil on the cats doing meeting in the midnight and his fasting and prayers!

Cats see better in the night bro! Wake up!

Your are alive because it's never your turn to die!

We came suddenly and unknowingly!

We go likewise!

It's not dependent on age!
When the devil is controlling you,you won't know... oga be careful because na express you they go so ohh

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Lol that is tha app I am talking about

Man of God,witch etc

All that is nonsense.

You are in a box .

The fish that locked itself in a tin and left the key outside is called sardine

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
I'm not in any box or other ones you mentioned! ignorance is a disease! devil can cage people and make them to behave abnormal! why do witches and wizards hate those who are kind to them??! take the case of Africa, Africa would have been the best continent in the whole world but reverse is the case! do you think it's ordinary?? the fault is mainly from witches and wizards who are here in Africa!! one African leader made this quote " I use one hand to fight for Africa and I use the remaining ones to push African distracting me "

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

is for you to believe and not being naïve!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by MistarT(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
The word of the Lord said in 1 Corinthians 1:18 that " The message of the cross to them that perish is foolishness but to us who are saved it is the power of God" in John 12:40 the bible says clearly that an unbeliever's eyes have been blinded and heart hardened so that believing and becoming saved becomes a mirage. DEVIL the director of evil is the chief distractor.

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Goodluck
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by arazanbal: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

So your God is only merciful to whoever He wills! Great!

He is not merciful to all.

Now where is the proof that all those miscarriages, infant mortality and youthful death can be avoided.

the ways of God are not the ways of men , u must understand that God has never wish for people to die but since sin has entered the world it inevitable

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
I'm not in any box or other ones you mentioned! ignorance is a disease! devil can cage people and make them to behave abnormal! why do witches and wizards hate those who are kind to them??! take the case of Africa, Africa would have been the best continent in the whole world but reverse is the case! do you think it's ordinary?? the fault is mainly from witches and wizards who are here in Africa!! one African leader made this quote " I use one hand to fight for Africa and I use the remaining ones to push African distracting me "
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by EnterpriseMan: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Really happy i'm amongst the enlightened that can never believe these religions crap. Religion has always been the root of all conflict, yet people keep following some clowns who promise them a good life if they follow some made up trash.

And by the way, this Op matter don tire me. I have no idea where he gets these nonsense he always spreads here. How gullible do you think we are? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.