Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (63961 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

Oh I see

King Herod was a witch?
read Matthew chapter 2v1 and stop asking me irrelevant questions!

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by kem2881: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
bli5nomepb
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
read Matthew chapter 2v1 and stop asking me irrelevant questions!

You don vex be dat

Na jeje I dey my lane before you quote me talk say

inereunwa1:
just keep wondering!!!!! do you think most witches and wizards give a rat's ass about many people who are rich ?? they only strikes those who they think are dangerous to their evil plans! why did King Herod tried to kill Jesus Christ when he was born

Once again was he a witch? Or are you taking it back?
Why did you quote me to talk about King Harold?

What is my business with that?
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

First of all, these are steps on how to grow Spiritually and stop being a baby Christian that's dependent on prophets and pastors till death
Believe! Hebrews 11:6 "For they who come to God must believe that HE is, and that He is a Rewarder of they that diligently seek HIM."
That is the very first step, to believe in YAHWEH ALMIGHTY our CREATOR and HIS Son that died to reconnect us back to HIM. It sounds too uncomfortably simple to many people. But this is not just the whole Truth, but also the essence of man on Earth. The fallen state of man makes it hard to believe without seeing, yet technology has proved to every sensible human being that the absence of Evidence is not an evidence of Absence at all. Consequently, technology has made wise people to believe that God truly exist and made them to submit to HIM wholeheartedly in holiness. While devil has also used it to further numb and dumb down the naysayers to prevent them from alligning themselves to receive the Immortality that the CREATOR of Humanity has promised us.

Pray! The second step is to pray without ceasing, as being mandated by our Lord Jesus in the Book of Luke 18:1. The first and most important Prayer that must be relentlessly and Sincerely prayed is that God should help you to love HIM above all things in this World, that Holy Spirit should take permanent Control of your heart, your thoughts and the Source of you thoughts, and that HE should reveal HIS Purpose of creating you to you and help you fulfill it excellently. I prayed this only for good 3 years.

Yield to the Holy Spirit! The final and most important step is to walk by Faith by yielding to the Holy Spirit leadings ,and taking actions whenever you are prompt to by HIM. This is the most difficult aspect for most Christians, because devil hold them back by deceiving them to think it is just their heart speaking. To grow spiritually, forget the difference and obey the Voice. As a baby, don't be enslaved/incapacitated/immobilized by thinking you must know the difference between Voice of God and voice of your heart before obeying to do the spiritually good. Let Philippians 4:8 be your guide on this. Provided what the Voice said is not against God or humanity, do it! It is the only Way to know GOD better, if you refuse to take steps and obey, you will never grow spiritually. This is why many remain dependent baby Christians till they die. To illustrate this, a I will share the testimony of my good friend who grew from a chronic sinner to a spiritual Christian Giant. He said he always experience strange dreams and oppression for sometime. Holy Spirit has been urging him to wake up and pray between 12:00AM to 1:00AM, but he thought is was just his heart speaking, because of his unconscious unbelieve.

Finally, a day came when he rose up, not to pray but to go and ease himself in the rest room. As he was about leaving his room, he most reluctantly yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to go closer to his window and look out. Just directly behind his window, he saw gathering of about 18 to 25 cats in circle behaving very very strangely in a way that words can never fully explain.

He rushed to carry anointing oil and shouted "JESUS!" as he poured it towards them. They scattered and never returned since that day. Ever since then till date, this my friend set his phone alarm and always prayed heavily between 12:00AM AM to 1:00AM now. His spiritual life grew very rapidly. It started by him remembering his dream and they come to reality. Later as he completely focused his heart on pleasing God and submitted to HIM in holiness, he started seeing clear visions. Fully yielding to control of the Holy Spirit, he prays for other people and they receive their miracles, etc.

Christians, Play Time is Over! Start Living Spiritually Before It's Too Late!

Don't live by sight as witches and wizard do, they trade their Right to receive genuine immortality, that awaits every human that pleases our CREATOR, for ability to see the spirit world by the help of demons that later destroys them.

Heaven-bound Christians are not meant to wait to see before exercising a Authority and Faith over this World.

Few year ago, Holy Spirit (what many still call just the " voice of their own heart" ) told me to go on 3 Days dry fasting, starting a day before my Birthday and ending a day after. With some doubts as usual, I reluctantly obeyed. My phone was switched off for the 3 days. On the last day after breaking the fast, the very first call that entered my phone was from a man that was working with an herbalist that I did a Project for. I never knew that they lured with the big money to the project site for ritual purpose, and that by virtue of what the concluded I was not to witness my next birthday. The man that called was lamenting that they have been relentlessly and ceaselessly calling me since the previous Day (my Birthday), that now Baba has died on that Day! I was wondering what correlates. I severally tried to call him after them but he refused to pick.

Play time is over! I pity Christians that want to just lazy about with their spiritual life. In this so called modern World, the spiritual warfare has become fiercer than ever. Deceived souls that already sold their lives to Satan would destroy you without even batting an eye lid. It is too dangerous for a Christian not to hide himself/herself in holiness and Holy Spirit. Just permanently submit yourself to your CREATOR in holiness and believe/know that HE is already in full charge of your life.[/b]That thing you want to achieve, that high place you want to get to, HE has long passed their before it entered your imagination. So, submit to HIM and let HIS Will prevail to lead you to the fulfillment of your original glorious Destiny and the great Purpose for which HE created you! [b]Acts 17:28 "For in HIM we live and move and have our being."
Any person, being, power or gathering that try to kill any of us true Children of the living YAHWEH shall die in our place in JESUS' Name!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

You don vex be dat

Na jeje I dey my lane before you quote me talk say

Once again was he a witch? Or are you taking it back?
Why did you quote me to talk about King Harold?

What is my business with that?
no I no dey ves we are all brothers but the kind questions wey you dey ask no be here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
i know this is trash but let me waste my time and read angry

modifed....so this idiot wasted so much time writing rubbish but couldnt explain how the so called herbalist died?
for wasting my fucking time, i must say you are a full blown idiot.
when i say all these christians and religios people including alfas and babalawos are all scammers, it will look like i dont know what i am saying. imagine this idiot that gave a topic that has to do with how a babalawo tried to kill him but instead of just telling us exactly what happened he spent 98% of the time on fairly tales and on quoting useless scriptures and never even elaborated on the topic.
i expected him to elaborate on how they sent him jazz, he countered it etc etc, or atleast tell us how the baba died. he might have died of heart attack or something else.
this is how these bastards confuse ignorant people, they play with your mind and brains, they distract you to confuse. too bad no be all of us una fit distract.
on a closing note, i will like to say Bleep you for wasting my time

You're just ignorant. And if you had read well, you'll see where he wrote they were calling his phone on his birthday. But because he had switched it off to fast and pray, they couldn't reach him. The baba died because obviously whatever charm he prepared went back to him.

3 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
no I no dey ves we are all brothers but the kind questions wey you dey ask no be here grin grin
I did not ask you any questions

I was minding my business before you started talking about King Harold angry

Go back and read what you wrote

Na you talk say King Harold be winch now you come dey para
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nooil:

You're just ignorant. And if you had read well, you'll see where he wrote they were calling his phone on his birthday. But because he had switched it off to fast and pray, they couldn't reach him. The baba died because obviously whatever charm he prepared went back to him.
Which kain winch be dat wey no fit reach am because phone switch off?
Even if he removed sim from phone original winch go reach am
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by iPOOPinURmouth: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nooil:

shut up there, calling his fone to do what? is there anywhere he categorically explain what happened? stop all this stupid assumptions. when i become sinator, i will come up with bills to make sure idiots like u rot in jail
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by inereunwa1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I did not ask you any questions

I was minding my business before you started talking about King Harold angry

Go back and read what you wrote

Na you talk say King Harold be winch now you come dey para
I only give you an example, I don't know if he is a witch or not . did you know that an "act of disobedience' is also a witch?? the devil used King Herod in order to stop the prophecy of Jesus not to be fulfilled!! and he uses many people and even one of his disciple!!!

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Absolute bullshiit!! you ve been hallucinating. go see a psychiatric ASAP.

You have no shred of proof to this imaginary claims.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
inereunwa1:
I only give you an example, I don't know if he is a witch or not . did you know that an "act of disobedience' is also a witch?? the devil used King Herod in order to stop the prophecy of Jesus not to be fulfilled!! and he uses many people and even one of his disciple!!!
Which devil?
Africans are funny people
Wetin concern us with Harold and devil grin
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by duchaB(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
are you saying all the people that died untimely or those that were killed are all sinners

And I learnt it is wrong and ungodly to declare yourself a righteous person because we all are sinners by birth and only God is righteous.

How come you know that you are righteous, are you God

It is God alone that knows who is righteous, it is not right for you to declare yourself a holy man, only the pharisees do that.

You really need to understand the word of God better. You might be obeying the laws but you are showing atom of pride and arrogance by declaring yourself a righteous and holy man.

Also go and read the new testament very well, almost all the Apostle of Jesus were killed, so are you more righteous than the Apostles

Many righteous people have been killed, so many righteous people have died even in horrible ways. Not everybody that died untimely or killed by others are sinners.

Being righteous does not prevent you from death or from being killed by the wicked. Everything happens for a reason. Jesus Christ was murdered. He died for a reason. God allowed Jesus to taste death and die for a reason. Only God knows why he allow righteous people to be killed, you cannot comprehend that because you are not God. Only God knows why He has not allowed your enemies to succeed in killing you, so don't be arrogant about it saying it is because you are living a holy life, it is wrong to do.

I will advice you to just preach the word of God and encourage people to follow the teachings of God and live holy, but you should never declare yourself a holy person or a holy person. Your way of life will convince people and God that sees your works will reward you richly according to His will.

Don't use fear and scare preaching to convince people to give their life to Jesus. Preach love and holiness, and allow the Holy Spirit do the conversion according to the will of God. Do not use hell fire to scare people to accept Jesus Christ.

For when we think we are standing strong, we may fall...be careful and ask God for forgiveness for this bragging, it is ungodly

You were already making a heck of sense with just few words making a very intelligent and objective contribution.
Whats all this verbiage for.. Just like the OP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
IsaacRocks:
it can Sir. With proves.

Make we see the prove! And also tell me why Moses didn't see the promised Land despite being God sent.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by duchaB(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
NextD18:
The only reason you are still alive is because it isn't your time yet to die.

Forget this epistle!!

Not always the case, there is also the law of accidents besides dharma and karma.
There is also the law of negotiations.
A karma of death can be negotiated, if one has cosmic capital.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gandollaar:
My testimony is that Antichristian is not a good Muslim. His post and his siggy conflict.

Of cos your testimony is wrong till you define who a good Muslim is.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by 0m0nnakoda: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshiit!! you ve been hallucinating. go see a psychiatric ASAP.

You have no shred of proof to this imaginary claims.
Too late

Omoye ti rin hoho wo oja
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by k2money(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ọga the man die his death, and don't tell me you are living a holy life.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bigblessed:
Must members, Antichrist Association Limited comment?

Deceiving the world since ages with his fallen lies.

Y mention me?
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by adeeva06(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm just curious about your friend and the cats.

'He sprayed oil and they never returned'

Has he been seeing them there before? Was that not the first time he was seeing the cats?
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by AntiChristian: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
dalass:

Its either the devil is using you mightily.,. Or you're paid for it.....so, ride on you're just doing your job free of charge.. Your own jihad is sitting anonymously and attacking anything a Christian has to say to show the greatness of Jesus' authority..

Your own religious book should do the conviction if you study it to know the truth but like that mumuric man, you all just continue on social media not yo do anything constructive other than to wait for a Christian to say something and you rush forward to counter it....get onto doing something that will actually benefit someone....pity undecided

Are you pained? Your Christian brother with the moniker contractkiller does worst everywhere on Nairaland and your other Christian peeps cheer him up.

One bad turn deserves another!

I haven't even done 2% of the hatred he unleashes on the Prophet and Islam.

This is how it starts.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by seanwilliam(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
LivingSage:
You're caught red handed today. So you're not a Muslim today cheesy cheesy
Impostor that had the knowledge of Islam last week cheesy cheesy
so only a Christian pray??
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by duchaB(m): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
First of all, this testimony wouldn't have happened if I've not been living a sacrificial life of Holiness that honours and pleases God.

Don't let the worm and germ of mythomania find its way into your soul.
You are yet to see a spark and you are already making all these kind of assertions, parts of your post reeks of ignorance and pride.
What would happen of you see the real fire, then light?

Please if you have the patience, read and meditate on franchasng post.

Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by mrsfavour(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
judedwriter:

You need to spend more time to fast. You are overfeeding you flesh. Your spirit needs God's word not food.
yes

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by arazanbal: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sheunma:
I just don't get it: why pray and fast against dying when you are have been promised a better place in the hereafter?

if you die without for filling the will and work of God in your life is called untimely death, for the bibles says that the tought which God have for us mankind is of good and not of evil and to bring mankind to an expected end

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Ourkitchenpalm: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Something is about to Happen!!!

Something that will make the world catch cold will soon happen.

It's one minute to twelve...

I saw that even most of our so-called pastors missed the Rapture.

People left their Estate, vehicles, businesses, marriages and run here and there.
I have seen it up to 5 times now. I missed it up to 4 times because I refused to do His work.

Jesus visited me and asked me to go and preach His word.

Our Yahoo Yahoo pastors will cry that day.
Those wearing Jezebel materials(Wig, attachments, make-up, necklace, earrings, nails) will miss it.

Please, stop buying things from the church or pay money for prayers or else you will perish with that so- called pastor.

You're seed can't save You. Your pastor can't save.... Except Holiness.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
fake story.
Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by Ourkitchenpalm: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Something is about to Happen!!!

Something that will make the world catch cold will soon happen.

It's one minute to twelve...

I saw that even most of our so-called pastors missed the Rapture.
People left their Estate, vehicles, Businesses and run here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me by arazanbal: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=AntiChristian post=88120306]

Make we see the prove! And also tell me why Moses didn't see the promised Land despite being God sent.[/quote

God told him for is disobedience for striking the rock more than what God told he will not enter the promise land . when he died the bible says the angel of thy Lord came for his body and satan also came for it as well, the angel had to rebuke satan by using the word of God, now the bible makes us to understand that God will have mercy upon who He want to have mercy on let no man question him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix / Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.