Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 (102579 Views)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by juniorstar(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
give what belongs to Caesars to Caesars and to God what belongs to God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by HappyAmInCANADA: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha the man is anti government, have no regards for the law and no concerns for his followers life...all he cares about is money
The man needs money .this are the thieves am talking about and the blind folllowers

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Miracle1991: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Profayo:
It's the duty of the government to enforce law, even in Europe many people did not stay at home untill government enforced it, there are policemen and military men all over spain and France.Just place military men around that neighbourhood and see if any one will step out
The same you will start shouting tyranny, democracy is dead,no more freedom of association,etc .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bionixs: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
madridguy:
I hope tomorrow someone won't start blaming PMB for anything.
and on whose inaction did the Covid cases enter the country, Oyedepo maybe? Abeg go and mind your vulnerable you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by mysteriousD: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Urchman200:
Make hatred no kill una against oyedepo because of his stand against this evil government, I am yet to see one person criticising catholic churches that also hold mass today not minding the warning, I am a catholic but was suprised to find out that mass was held today despite the warning.

Wch catholic church held mass?This is common sense not rocket science.pleae get your facts

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Henriksen(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
The present state that we are in.... Na only God can save us..... We don't have power of our own... The better pl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by ruffDiamond: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Scammer embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Salvador1: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Anwons:
Hmmm, I have nothing to zay! Over to people zhat have zonething to zay.
funny you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Even Jesus Christ respected laws of the land....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
ntyce:
I knew Oyedepo would hold service...

He has always wanted to be seen as too big to be controlled by the Nigerian govt.

Yet, the church's branch in the USA and UK never blinked before obeying Trump's and Boris Johnson's order.
Oyedepo is not your problem, Buhari went for Jumaat on Friday and Shehu Garba hosted a party yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Officialrero: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
HappyAmInCANADA:

The man needs money .this are the thieves am talking about and the blind folllowers
It is your money?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by deebrain(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Profayo: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
The same you will start shouting tyranny, democracy is dead,no more freedom of association,etc .
You will be considered smart if you could point out where I ever mentioned that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bionixs: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Onyeedum:
When they have already budgeted for today's thanksgiving oil.
lies will kill you. How are you making up this your Thanksgiving oil? fake news peddler. After holingup in the house today saying rubbish, shebi you must enter buses tomorrow or markets? Don't worry, it will be there waiting for you tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Henriksen(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
The best place to interseed and cry to God is. ..... . Devil can't stop us frm going to church ...never it will never happen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Stanchem029: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
shogsman:

I know stupidly religious infested sheeps like you will come out and say something dumb
Get behind me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by MisterKings(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
darleenje:

Oga shut up! Did you go to the service to find out that there was not hand sanitizer?

Looking at the picture, is the church as crowd as your typical lagos buses?

Foolish idiot. Your stupid pastor has money to buy private jet and own houses from the money empty heads like you give him as tithe and offerings but he can't give alms to people suffering from Corona virus or will he say he doesn't have internet or television to know what is going on.

Have you eaten his money before? If they born u well go, and ask him for financial assistance and see if he will give you.

Church will never help. Never. Na God bless you person won chop?

CAN, cannot come together and say we are donating so so million even thousands to victims. No but they will tell u to give and it shall be given to u good measure pressed down and all that nonsense.

Before u think I am a Muslim. I am a Christian and I am fed up of their rubbish.

Useless empty head. Be wise this is 2020.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Pat081: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
I dnt blame the pastor but the people because the pastor will sit alone nt with people and he has the money too ,not like some poor member of the church

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Dagrace01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I'm highly disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by wanger50(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't blame him.I blame the idiots who sheepishly followed him to his church.Even the Bible instructs us to obey the government. All the guy cares about is the tithes and offerings he will be harvesting today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bionixs: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
teemotee:
church or no people will still enter danfo to the market on monday
don't mind the slowpokes. but they did not avoid clubs Friday night. thank God the science they depend on hasn't come through

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Isinweke:
If you call the idiot to come and pray for Coronavirus victims now at the hospital he will refuse
Can you call your father an Idiot?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Keemsleek005(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Profayo:
It's the duty of the government to enforce law, even in Europe many people did not stay at home untill government enforced it, there are policemen and military men all over spain and France.Just place military men around that neighbourhood and see if any one will step out

Really you want them to say Christians are bern oppressed or pdp turn it into politics. Let it be if anything happens they know who to blame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bionixs: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
obembet:
At this junction, its Only God we can run to. I want us to understand that we don't have Government. Italy, China and other country sensitized their country and share free food for thier citizens. Do you think Nigeria government can do that? Our president has never alter a word till date maybe the virus affected his trip to London. We don't have hospital, no body care for anyone.

Believe me brother and sisters, the only person we can run to now is God especially if you are average citizens
your wisdom is not earthly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Urchman200: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
mysteriousD:

Wch catholic church held mass?This is common sense not rocket science.pleae get your facts
see I did not go to church today, but here in portharcourt their was mass today find out, in onitcha their was mass also I called a friend u can find out if u dont mind,I don't know where u stay.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Holyman3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
madridguy:
I hope tomorrow someone won't start blaming PMB for anything.

Actually we will blame pmb if he doesn't arrest the rascal

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Guys it's not his fault...
You people should stop blaming him...
He had to flout government's order because he had already planned to use the offering from today's program to service his jets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by ddippset(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

Oyedepo is not your problem, Buhari went for Jummah on Friday and Shehu Garba hosted a party yesterday.
So they are all our problem.
3 of them!

So tomorrow do not call only Buhari and Garba Shehu; and leave out Oyedepo because he is your god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Sholaco: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Urchman200:
just as most of u guys cares only about ur 30k monthly stipend.
yes, we all see the amount your stupid spiritual monk paid u monthly. Pathetic human being, obedient is better than sacrifice, should the beast contracted the virus his money will definitely cure him but as for you and your family I swear you will all be quarantine in one zoo,where you will be left unattended to and eventually to die
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by TGMISKY(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pastors should learn to obey the laws or instructions of the government.
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi's message today had less than 30 persons in attendance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Tchange1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Jesus obeyed the laws of the land.

This is SIN in day light.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.