Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 (102581 Views)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Pat081: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
God will bless u for this but nt all church that fail to help the poor member in their church my own church use to help the poor in the church@Catholic
MisterKings:

Foolish idiot. Your stupid pastor has money to buy private jet and own houses from the money empty heads like you give him as tithe and offerings but he can't give alms to people suffering from Corona virus or will he say he doesn't have internet or television to know what is going on.

Have you eaten his money before? If they born u well go, and ask him for financial assistance and see if he will give you.

Church will never help. Never. Na God bless you person won chop?

CAN, cannot come together and say we are donating so so million even thousands to victims. No but they will tell u to give and it shall be given to u good measure pressed down and all that nonsense.

Before u think I am a Muslim. I am a Christian and I am fed up of their rubbish.

Useless empty head. Be wise this is 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Sholaco: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
bionixs:
go to his house and beat him. jobless people
we have noticed you hopeless pathetic man, no one is against your monk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
MisterKings:

Foolish idiot. Your stupid pastor has money to buy private jet and own houses from the money empty heads like you give him as tithe and offerings but he can't give alms to people suffering from Corona virus or will he say he doesn't have internet or television to know what is going on.

Have you eaten his money before? If they born u well go, and ask him for financial assistance and see if he will give you.

CAN, cannot come together and say we are donating so so million even thousands to victims. No but they will tell u to give and it shall be given to u good measure pressed down and all that nonsense.

Before u think I am a Muslim. I am a Christian and I am fed up of their rubbish.

I am not sure you are a Christian because if you are, you won't criticize the church. Covenant university alone employs more than two thousand people and yet you complain about the church. I know you are frustrated but the church is not your problem

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by JubiOmeiza(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
ppl wey attend the Service, na dem dey stupid pass!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
ddippset:
So they are all our problem.
3 of them!

So tomorrow do not call only Buhari and Garba Shehu; and leave out Oyedepo because he is your god.
I went to church today and there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by sylve11: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
God have mercy. This trying times shall pass too. cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by DaRuud(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just think about this:
When Oyedepo wife was sick,

He got her flown out of the country to get sophisticated treatment abroad.

That same Oyedepo now spits on govt rules and puts the lives of thousands of people at risk.

Govt needs to act NOW and save innocent lives. #ShutItDown

Oyedepo ignored the instructions of Medical experts and government held a full service today in Nigeria with more than 5,000 members. This is the same Oyedepo that locked his Church in USA, UK etc but defies order in NIGERIA.

WE ARE ONLY DOING OURSELVES

CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/bishop-oyedepo-under-fire-for-holding-service-at-canaanland-amid-coronavirus-lockdown/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nwaelohim: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

Oyedepo is not your problem, Buhari went for Jummah on Friday and Shehu Garba hosted a party yesterday.

Are you really this dumb? You think coronavirus is a joke right? Don't worry you will be alive to see what's coming. You won't see oyedipo to complain to. Remember to still go to church ooh.because church doors will be closed soon. Don't protect yourself keep talking about Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Fortuneoo: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Where is our law enforcement agencies for Gods sake, arrest this criminal for endangering public safety. This is madly insensitive. I thought this man was educated & human. What the hell are we teaching our children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Unik3030: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Urchman200:
guy the bad blood against oyedepo is not based on this is basically on his opinion against this useless government, don't allow political halluluya boys confused u.
y do u believe everyone care about buhari? y do u Nigerians put sentiment in everything? I really don't care who d president is but what this pastor did is all shade of wrong. am sure if the disease Should spread n kill people there they will blame d government but not the pastor who pushed them into it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
The Ferrari-driving-, whōre-monger-pastors will go into debt before this period of online service is over, because they basically use the tithe & offering cash to fund their lavish lifestyles.
Oyedepo is richer than your generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by darleenje: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
MisterKings:

Oga stop venting four frustration on others. So it's all about money not obey the law of the land anymore
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by MisterKings(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

I am not sure you are a Christian because if you are, you won't criticize the church. Covenant university alone employs more than two thousand people and yet you complain about the church. I know you are frustrated but the church is not your problem

You are the one who is frustrated cos you are not thinking with your head. Your pastors have succeeded in brainwashing you. Covenant University employs people, is that not payment for a job done? Are they been paid for free? Can you go to that school or take your child there? Mumu, they build schools their church members can't afford. Schools they build with the church members money. If you see nothing wrong with the religion of today, then you are of all men most stupid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by asamaigho(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Unik3030:
if they come for him now he will start playing victim card by blaming d government, what's d big deal about holding service online?

the sheeples can now see the money is more important than their safety.

market and church which has more controlled population?
alot of ignorance and eagerness to close church services.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Urchman200: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sholaco:
yes, we all see the amount your stupid spiritual monk paid u monthly. Pathetic human being, obedient is better than sacrifice, should the beast contracted the virus his money will definitely cure him but as for you and your family I swear you will all be quarantine in one zoo,where you will be left unattended to and eventually to die
causing and wishing ur fellow human death because he have a different opinion than urs, don't allow what u wish others to come back to u ooo,continue in ur 30k support, don't pray 4 anybody's before they will see ur body in grave ok.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
madridguy:
I hope tomorrow someone won't start blaming PMB for anything.

Don't absolve Buhari because a pastor was defiant go government warnings. Buhari is and will always be a clueless, nepotic, uneducated, tribalistic being.

FYI, you think Buhari knows/anything about Nigeria's preparedness and response to COVID-19? Has he ever be aware of anything?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by yummydrae(m): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's quite obvious that the driving factor of these so-called men of God are the offerings and tithes brought to the church.. They don't care about the general well being of their flocks.. How can you call yourself a pastor and blatantly disregard the instructions from the government which is aimed at protecting the lives of citizens? All the tithe and offerings that has been donated in past years have been used for personal purpose in Nigerian churches.. These are hard times where these bishops and reverends would have shown that the investment of the teeming crowds in their church should be yielding results but NO they won't.. They can't even proffer solutions, they would not even donate to the cause, they instead are making the job more tedious for the constituted authority.. The instructions were simple; No public gathering of more than 20 persons.. Why not stream your message online for your members? We have mediums to do that.. Facebook, YouTube etc.. Other churches are obeying the rules already.. But Oyedepo say he na Oyedepo��.. When the government comes hard on you now, those gullible ones in your church would cry foul.. Islamization oh!
Even the ones that carried their legs to the church risking their lives are the ones am even sorry for.. Oyedepo won't get the virus o.. You cannot even near him..The Bible clearly stated to respect the authority of the land, but they won't.. Because they think they have money and 'muguish' followers that swallow everything they are told hook, line and sinker.. Italy is suffering today because the people were stubborn.. USA likewise because trump was stubborn.. Observe the rules.. Dont let oyedepo, dunnamis and his cohorts fool you.. I dey vex.. Nigerians get sense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nwaelohim:

Are you really think dumb? You think coronavirus is a joke right? Don't worry you will be alive to see what's coming. You won't see oyedipo to complain to. Remember to still go to church ooh.because church doors will be closed soon. Don't protect yourself keep talking about Buhari
Corona virus is real and not a joke but Oyedepo is not the one that makes Buhari not to close our border or address the nation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Urchman200: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Unik3030:
y do u believe everyone care about buhari? y do u Nigerians put sentiment in everything? I really don't care who d president is but what this pastor did is all shade of wrong. am sure if the disease Should spread n kill people there they will blame d government but not the pastor who pushed them into it
oga most times the political halluluha boys boys confused us we don't whose is speaking from a clear heart seriously.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by bumdel(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Free Online Learning Platform As Schools Close In Nigeria

Apart from changing how we live, the coronavirus pandemic is also changing how we learn. Millions of Nigerian students will not be able to attend schools as from Monday following the Federal Government's announcement to close down primary schools, secondary schools and tertiary institutions in the country.

This closure could be blessing in disguise for students of tertiary institutions as Alison.com, a free online learning centre now offers free certification for interested persons in Nigeria and the world at large.

By implication, students and workers can upgrade their knowledge by enrolling free of charge for diploma in software design (coding), operations management, human resources, digital marketing, customer service management, foreign languages, IT, Finance and other courses that will make them more relevant in their chosen fields.

To partake of this free online school, visit alison.com to register.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Unik3030: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Urchman200:
oga most times the political halluluha boys boys confused us we don't whose is speaking from a clear heart seriously.
i don't do politics bro but irrespective of political affiliation this is wrong.... safety first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
We should all be careful, coronavirus is no respecter of anybody.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
thrash, its people who don't go to church that are forming online service, when you can't buy 100 naira data for your phones.

dem idiotas.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Davida33: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
MisterKings:

You are the one who is frustrated cos you are not thinking with your head. Your pastors have succeeded in brainwashing you. Covenant University employs people, is that not payment for a job done? Are they been paid for free? Can you go to that school or take your child there? Mumu, they build schools their church members can't afford. Schools they build with the church members money. If you see nothing wrong with the religion of today, then you are of all men most stupid.
You are the fool here because you are insulting me because I didn't agree with your opinion. You are not forced to pay tithe and since you stop paying tithe and offering have the church go broke. The church don't need your tithe and offering to survive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Babaibejii: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/bishop-oyedepo-under-fire-for-holding-service-at-canaanland-amid-coronavirus-lockdown/

The funny thing is his pulpit is 200metres away from the congregation from all angles.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by busomma: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
He's desperate to receive tithes, seed sowing, seed watering & offerings. I guess if he's fined heavily or arrested, that will send the message that churches must obey the laws of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by hombre(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
So CAN is greater than the state government that gave the order?

The church leadership goofed big time on this..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by BlackBaron: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pastor that slaps his congregation.
Law breaker from birth...

Is that one a pastor??!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davida33:

Oyedepo is richer than your generation.

Just listen to this retardêd pig does Oyedepo drive ferrari and does he fùck whōres? obviously i wasn't talking about him fool

What does his wealth have to do with me he doesn't feed me and moreover he's not taking a penny with him to the afterlife. It's because of materialistic retārds like you that this society will never move forward, stupīd cùnt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is wrong absolutely. It is definitely a wrong way of showing disdain for the constituted authorities. No man can be too big for the government to discipline ,Bishop Oyedepo should be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Prophet TB Joshua Ministries Confirms His Death / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.