Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order (57624 Views)

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance / RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church / Oyedepo Orders Sanwo-olu To Open Lagos Churches On Weekdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Tetrahedron(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Who said anything about mosques now?
Y'all just be looking for reasons to clout.
Church and mosque are not the same thing
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by drizslim(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
original post before modifications. Everyone is rushing to get their dopamine fix. If u think this is not an addiction think again
guy na Adenuga network I dey use no reason am
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Captainshedrach(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good development
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
original post before modifications. Everyone is rushing to get their dopamine fix. If u think this is not an addiction think again

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by DenreleDave(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
H
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by richPHAROAH: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
show use wnners cannan land please
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by SLAP44: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

Who said anything about mosques now?
Y'all just be looking for reasons to clout.
This is what will kill this country, after closing churches and your Muslim neighbours brings it from the mosque an deposit in the house nko?

Laws must be made and enforced in unison.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Kbs468(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
amiibaby:
lol
Lol grin

Hmmmmn

I just found myself laughing upon seeing your post above

Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Alright since they are complying
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by LowerPriceData0(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
fortune1894:
When they start dieing now everybody will start shouting BUHARI
Obedience is better than sacrifice
Igboran Sanju, Ebobo Riru lo
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by picoba(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
What can we say of these

Where in abroad hospital will Nigeria leaders receive treatment should any of them fall sick in this trying time?
Where are Boko Haram and others in the Northern region?
Where are the kidnappers?
Is like no other war is going on in the world today except that of coronavirus.
Coronavirus seems to have silence the world leaders.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by ybalogs(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
AGBO CORONA VIRUS (CONFIRMED)

Ewe dongoyaro
Epo dongoyaro
Egbo dongoyaro
Ewe oruwo
Epo oruwo
Egbo oruwo
Epo egbesi
Epo awopa
Epo oganwo
Osan ijagonyin

Ao se pelu omidun

RELEASED BY DR. AKOGUN
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
good one.
we should not risk it with this virus.

let's be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by fablani(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
SLAP44:
And the directive wasn't obeyed on Friday prayers at mosques?

this is exactly my thought immediately I saw this headline. May the corona virus is only for Christian.
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
ybalogs:
AGBO CORONA VIRUS (CONFIRMED)
Ewe dongoyaro Epo dongoyaro Egbo dongoyaro Ewe oruwo Epo oruwo Egbo oruwo Epo egbesi Epo awopa Epo oganwo Osan ijagonyin
Ao se pelu omidun
RELEASED BY DR. AKOGUN

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Reality11: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
drizslim:
A good christian is also a good citizen

Christ didn't die for you on cross to prove strong headed

This is where give unto Cesar's what is Cesar's

Wash ur hands, social distancing and in no time God will do the rest & take this menance away

If u believe SAY AMEN

So according to you god would take the menace away?

What is he waiting for, till 1 million people die? Abi till scientists develop the drug or vaccine
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Dr7Manhattan: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
SLAP44:

This is what will kill this country, after closing churches and your Muslim neighbours brings it from the mosque an deposit in the house nko?

Laws must be made and enforced in unison.

I'm not a Muslim
I'm just letting you know that the post add nothing to do with them
Peace
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Happychildlove(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
SLAP44:
And the directive wasn't obeyed on Friday prayers at mosques?
it was

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by SLAP44: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

I'm not a Muslim
I'm just letting you know that the post add nothing to do with them
Peace

But things like this can backfire you know. As they are chasing churches, then can be mass infecting themselves.
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by SLAP44: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happychildlove:
it was
Any videos?
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by LordAzubuike(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
valboy20:

People that went to church today, what exactly was their aim? To pray to the God that created Corona, or the one that doesn't care and refused to do anything about it?

These Christian people have been ever since shouting that God created the virus, God is angry with humans etc.. I begin to wonder why a God could be so wicked and egoistic to the extent that he unleashed a plague on his own people. A plague that could affect even the innocent and those who served him well. grin

You refuse to serve him, hell. You serve him but didnt serve him well, hell. You served him well but backslided at the last hour and died, hell. He didn't create humans to be 100% perfect yet he's expecting us to be.

Sometimes we really have to box out of religion and have a deep thought.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by HundHunter(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
paul100:
My church was very full today.Thousands came to church today rep. Salvation Ministries Gra Portharcourt Head quarters.We can't have corona virus when the blood of Jesus is in us.

Hosea 4:6 King James Version (KJV)

" My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge"

What does lacking knowledge mean.

Ignorant, illiterate, unlettered, uneducated mean lacking in knowledge or in training. Ignorant may mean knowing little or nothing, or it may mean uninformed about a particular subject: An ignorant person can be dangerous.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by eme2015(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=paul100 post=87666943]My church was very full today.Thousands came to church today rep. Salvation Ministries Gra Portharcourt Head quarters.We can't have corona virus when the blood of Jesus is in us.[/quoteshut up your mouth
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Sheriman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Church members would use their debit cards to pay today's tithe and offerings online through paystack or flutterwave
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Beedude(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
fablani:

this is exactly my thought immediately I saw this headline. May the corona virus is only for Christian.
Mosques in my area didnt observe JUMAT on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Happychildlove(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Any videos?
well there was no Kumar services at my area on Friday ((am a Christian)
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by bionixs: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Na Wetin go kill man
Go kill man
if I tell you how many people lost to malaria since then, you will scream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by K08(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
LowerPriceData0:

Igboran Sanju, Ebobo Riru lo
Ifeti sile si San ju Ora Agbo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by essenceloaded(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
COVID-19: Imam, Pastor, Proprietor reacts to Govt large gatherings Ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMRMuqJjRQ&t=206s
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by kecee99(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
I tell u the sets of people who would be very happy about this covid19... All Introverts grin
indoor tinzs... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Alexis410(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.