Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order (57622 Views)

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance / RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church / Oyedepo Orders Sanwo-olu To Open Lagos Churches On Weekdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Chuksyno(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Froshloaded:
Na Wetin go kill man
Go kill man
And na one thing go kill a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by mgbedianya(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Davash222:
The Presbyterian Church close to my house did their Mothering Sunday today.
Area full with cars. Canopies everywhere, Loud speakers here and there. I’m not sure these people are from Nigeria. Lol
Lies from the PIT of hell. Presbyterian did its mothering Sunday last two Sundays. I challenge you to mention the parish
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by nairalanduseles: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
paul100:
My church was very full today.Thousands came to church today rep. Salvation Ministries Gra Portharcourt Head quarters.We can't have corona virus when the blood of Jesus is in us.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Davash222(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
mgbedianya:
Lies from the PIT of hell. Presbyterian did its mothering Sunday last two Sundays. I challenge you to mention the parish
I don’t even need you to believe me.
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by fortune1894(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
WeRblessed:

Dying not dieing
Thank you
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by WeRblessed(f): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
fortune1894:
Thank you

My pleasure!
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by YoungAncient1: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
My Church service went on as usual! The Lord was glorified above everything else.

Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by freeman500: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fly wey no dey hear word....
Follows the corpse to the grave.
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Thelife: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kbs468:

Don't post out of ignorance Bro.

In case you don't know, ablution that involves washing of the body parts including hands, palms, feets, mouth, faces, head, nose, ear etc is usually being undertaken before every prayer session.

I'm sure, regular washing of hands is encouraged to guide against Corona virus isn't it?

Seriously, you seems more dumb than I think.

1. If I may ask, which hand are you going to use to hold the kettle that you want to use for the so called ambition?

2. And who told you that washing hand only with water is enough to santilize your body?

3. The disease is purely an airborne disease, so still thinking of how that your gymnastics exercise in the name of worship will help santilize the body.

4. You should have tell your slave master( Saudi) that your washing of hand is enough so they don't need to close the so called kaaba.

So who is ignorant here?
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Thelife: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kbs468:

And that of the Churches is at least 5 times a day too even before now? Or only on Sundays?

Like I said don't post out of ignorance Bro.

Apart from the Iranian Muslims, Tell me the worst hit religious group now going by the affected countries of the world already

So it now about religious group. So interesting, so why did your Slave master cancel your visit to your slave origin since you are immune to the virus. Lol.

Thank God you know that muslim too are part of the worst hit, so Bleep off and obey the rules or commit suicide
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Thelife: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
frog12:
these pastors and churches are hypocrites !!!!!

Why are you full of frustration? Well you are free to commit suicide, no one cares
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by HMarshal(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Ridiculous! Why you shouldn’t trust the WHO and their advice, same with the NCDC. The same officials from the NCDC serve with the WHO, it’s a revolving door of bureaucratic incompetence. Typical: how do we know anyone is telling the truth? Keep in mind that Hitler and every other dictator arose to power on the coat tails of chaos and crisis. Who is to say one side or another will not use a severe epidemic to these ends down to individual governors and government officials? "Never let a good crisis go to waste" something is up.
This is the kind of thing that inspired Charles Darwin to embrace the theory of Natural Selection. If you want to weed out your garden, just put your hands in your pockets and watch.

The press has blown this out of proportion to create panic! When this is over and done with, Mark my words, the flu season of 2019 -2020 will look much worse!

Just like every other flu we have known throughout the history of mankind. Should you not shake hands? Of course, Should you wash your hands regularly? Always. Should you stay home if you are sick? Certainly.

Should we destroy the economy, shutter businesses, put a match to the world's wealth? Months of quarantine will do this and I don't think so.

Some People are easily manipulated! Once you give up your Rights and Civil Liberties for safety sake , you have given up all your freedom! The Government owns you. This is not what our ancestors fought and died for.

Pls pass the smoke this way
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by YahwehRocks: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
paul100:
My church was very full today.Thousands came to church today rep. Salvation Ministries Gra Portharcourt Head quarters.We can't have corona virus when the blood of Jesus is in us.

You're all...

Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Ayobami7(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
okay oooooo
Re: Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order by Udstar(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
valboy20:

Your belief is nobody's business provided you keep it to yourself under your roof, but becomes everyone's problem when it poses a risk to people.

Make you dey use your head.

You're entitled to your own opinion. Why I quote your message is because you asked why people pray to a God that doesn't care.

Like I said, it's your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.