Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife (9984 Views)

My Neighbor's Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by efelicity: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
So I have this woman in my neighborhood who usually squeeze out time to check on me in my apartment whenever her husband goes to work, he's a police officer in one of the stations in town.
Last night she brought me pepersoup as she has always done but she didn't leave immediately, and there's no way I will tell her to leave. I went to the bathroom and showered then streamed into my bedroom to change, this woman tiptoed after me and pull-loosed the towel leaving me straight naked. I was trying to send her off but she used her womanly power to overcome me. What happened would only be told in the death of the night. Fear women! I repeat fear women!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by SenecaTheYonger: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
She raped you. But it’s okay because she’s a woman.

20 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by talented321: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Guy....
You mean she always serve ur peppersoup, base on what na? How can somebody's wife be serving u peppersoup?....
I don't blame the woman because you also make a move and was expecting it to go this way...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Ballzproblem2: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
I don't know man this your story sees sketchy but be careful man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Ballzproblem2: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
She raped you. But it’s okay because she’s a woman.
she didn't rape him op enjoyed it
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by yarimo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Op where are pictures and videos to back up your claims

5 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by dontrulee: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
efelicity:
So I have this woman in my neighborhood who usually squeeze out time to check on me in my apartment whenever her husband goes to work, he's a police officer in one of the stations in town.
Last night she brought me pepersoup as she has always done but she didn't leave immediately, and there's no way I will tell her to leave. I went to the bathroom and showered then streamed into my bedroom to change, this woman tiptoed after me and pull-loosed the towel leaving me straight naked. I was trying to send her off but she used her womanly power to overcome me. What happened would only be told in the death of the night. Fear women! I repeat fear women!!!

Why you dey lie?

10 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Evestar200(f): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Congratulations

Next

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Error401: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sorry bro, you about to leave this sinful world
efelicity:

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Police man wife don't worry by the time the husband roped you, your eyes go clear

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by BlackAdam65: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
waw that must be nice
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think twice before you use your device.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fake story undecided
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Lashing a Nigerian police officer wife?

Pray the husband doesn't find out.....

One of my main principles in life is that--"I'll never have anything to do with a married woman,no matter how tempting it is"

Dear op,you better stop whatever you've with that my woman now or else you shall reap the negative outcome of it...

8 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by samwash(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
efelicity:

@Op, I can help you press charges for rape if you want, sue that bastard.
You can rip them off & become financial rich. Thank about it

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by hahn(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm sure the police husband will love to hear this story
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by OgaTheTop2: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
efelicity:
You are not serious...
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
The issue is that this won't likely stop at the first meeting. Subsequent meetings will lead to suspicion, and other neighbors will inform the hubby. And the police officer could waste your life and give up his freedom for some little jail term, or He might even get away with it self. and the police force could even bury the case.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Whether u dey talk true, or na lie full your mouth, na u know. You've sha given us something to read.. it's too short sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by kingtinnie(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2023
It’s true guys. I was there …I was the fish in the peppersoup

8 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Gadafii: 4:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Another person wife dey come serve you pepper soup in your house

I like as you talk say the husband na police man, so that the day he go catch Yaba he go use his rusty ak47 deliver you to God👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by eepeepook: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Secondary schools are on holiday. No wonder this boy has time.

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Ola5TP: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Congratulations brother on ur achievement!!
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Curious346: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Who cares ..
efelicity:
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Bukola94: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
The issue is that this won't likely stop at the first meeting. Subsequent meetings will lead to suspicion, and other neighbors will inform the hubby. And the police officer could waste your life and give up his freedom for some little jail term, or He might even get away with it self. and the police force could even bury the case.
You want to die on top adultery, hope it is not officer Ali wife, officer Ali will kill u,u go die because of toto or woman. Just pray he disgrace u only and not kill u. When hook up and call girls plenty for corners and u can go to guest house
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Bukola94: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Ola5TP:
Congratulations brother on ur achievement!!
He go die prematurely. It is evil to sleep with another man wife, so disgusting
Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Womanly power grin nah then person way no fit draw I pass my neighbor go push a man with the tip of her finger and the mumu man will fall flat like a palm tree wey dem use chain saw cut. Nonsense men.

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Kooldon(f): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2023
With my full chest op didnt use protection and the woman will claim the preg is her husband's. Once fear my gender

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Better be careful oh....

most of these married women aren't happy in their marriage hence they always on the look out for single guys to their much needed love and affection

it's happening in the school I'm currently serving

one just to be careful so you won't regret

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by Therock5555(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2023
Kooldon:
With my full chest op didnt use protection and the woman will claim the preg is her husband's. Once fear my gender

Them no dey use protection to nack person wife, know this and know peace

grin

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife by dkidd: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2023
By now this op should have matured but he's still dishing out useless fake stories here. Ur admissions didn't work out again or u failed the exam because of spending too much time here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / You Want A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.