Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78256 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Niggmatic: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
jamace:
I read that Italy has very old population with weaker immunity hence the deaths.

You heard what? Don't joke withe that disease. It is deadly. The story is the same everywhere. From China to Italy to Spain to USA. The virus is like ogbanje, it's unpredictable.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Zimri:
angry

Sorry I have to sound awkward about this. But being positive to this in a country like this gives one a peace of mind than being negative...

grin after all, one can finally leave the hell.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Niggmatic: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Neoteny7:

Your post is important, because it elicits the need to make a distinction between the virus (coronavirus 2) and the disease it causes (Covid-19).

People who're asymptomatic can be said to be infected with coronavirus, but not afflicted with Covid-19.

Nonsense upon nonsense.

Covid19 is a strain of Corona virus. Just like SARS, Mers.

Stop confusing yourself please

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Stillthebest: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
kiss

So all our pastors New year prophesy, no one of them mentioned this or saw this coming.

Corona caught all of them unaware.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ericmor: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Even the network is telling us to stay safe. Watin Coro go cus en. May the good lord protect us

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Stakekay1(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Since no death yet, and those tested positive are now comfirmed negative, the virus will be declared defeated in a months time when the big guys have cash out, that's the game plan, it's perfectly going well in it's execution.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2020
The MORE they test...
The MORE cases will be confirmed.

No nation is immune from COVID-19
Everyone is making it up as they go along.

Good luck to us all!

>
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Not happy with this happening because Baba for Aso Rock refused to act when he was supposed to. And for the figure to be 30, I am sure the number of people who are positive are more.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Niggmatic:
Nonsense upon nonsense.

Covid19 is a strain of Corona virus. Just like SARS, Mers.

Stop confusing yourself please

Exactly! Many viral infections (eg, flu) are caused by different strains of the coronavirus...
>
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

Pls bro do u have the link to download or sth. I would love to see it.

Its on Netflix. You will need to pay to watch it.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Diego234(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Confirmed Cases ...okay
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay... Let's go easy with the exaggeration cheesy

It is no exaggeration. That is what a geometric progression is. This all started from a patient zero.

Our face me I face you urban landscape means we will have plenty of transmission
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Go to the nearest bet9ja shop and place bet

Don't give them ideas. Bet9ja is also on life support. Almost all sports are shut down
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2020
Once we get Jack Ma test kits, the number will quadruple
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2020
Nigeria will become Italy soon and it is going to be so fun to watch lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by bluecircle470: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigeria has never been good with data, so if the government says the confirmed cases are now 30, I can bet my left buttocks that the real number is likely triple of that. I can also bet there are people going around coughing and sneezing without having the foggiest idea that they are not suffering from the regular common cold, but rather something infinitely more insidious.

Egungun has reached express and his family members have even joined him.

So you people can finally believe that coronavirus is real and in this country
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ohem007(m): 3:29am On Mar 23, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I'm living in fantasyland. I'm one of those people who have refused to take this virus seriously. I'll observe precautionary measures, but without frenzy.

And I see people recovering more than they are dying. So what's the fuss?

Me too though...

We are just killing ourselves over nothing

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Bewisebenice18(m): 3:51am On Mar 23, 2020
What if those who dies from this virus raise up as zombie. No where will be safe anymore. Like movie like movie shit turning real. Virus dey kill zombie dey kill where Una wan run to. Its time to go to my village. Food no be problem .
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by box623: 3:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ohem007(m): 3:55am On Mar 23, 2020
I really don't get this..

The main virus carrier i.e index (the Italian man) has recovered from it but we are still hearing of different cases..

How did the rest get affected if they have never been to the airport before or had any contact with him
Is it that the virus developed itself in nigeria or the man spread it before he got treated
We have never seen him
We don't even know what he looks like..

I remembered the case of ebola..
The carrier was Patrick Sawyer..
We saw his pictures and videos and we even heard about the doctor that died

Buh why are they hiding his identity from us??

Another link talked about the death of an american man in ekiti buh I don't see any cases of death in nigeria recorded...

We've all got our opinion o buh as for me o...
I believe we are safe from the virus

This shii ain't real
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ashanax: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2020
Atiku Abubakar son tested positive already
He did not return from anywhere /
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 4:00am On Mar 23, 2020
God save us
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by loswhite(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2020
swintiney:

My brother, people have still not been able to understand what is happening. A virus that China has still not contained up until today, our leaders will soon understand the impact of opening up out borders to this ugly pandemic very soon. Even first world countries cannot contain it, I really don't know who we were trying to please by allowing people mix up with the populace as soon as they landed.
It is very clear that majority of our leaders do not know what is happening outside the country... They don't have time to watch CNN or other news outlet. The only thing they think about is 2023
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by longrichpartner(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2020
Let's just hope the figure being put out here is what it is...

The best thing anyone can do for him/herself is to adhere strictly to the preventive measures. Use a hand sanitizer, use a face mask and gloves. We just need to be careful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.