Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78297 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Babapyro: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
brother my aim is to free u from the enfodemic which is more dangerous than the virus
Have Lost someone to that virus and I tell you again you're very stupid,I hope you go through the pain of losing someone to it too,think about not able to breathe without the aid of oxygen, your heart beating abnormally while your nose, lungs are blocked, excessive coughing and not been able to lay down on your back, drowsiness and the pains that comes with been isolated from the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by alezzy13: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
u mean people don't die due to malaria in Nigeria. And people don't get cured from the Coronavirus. Don't bring politics into this I don't care if Nigeria is a zoo or museum. I'm done with Nigeria since 2009

Yet you keep jumping from thread to thread on Nigeria related issues like a hyena on heat spreading your shiit-ridden conspiracy theories.

I blame the mods for not banning you since.

Nonesense.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Kingsteve(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
We've offended the most high.
I guess it's pay back time!

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I'm living in fantasyland. I'm one of those people who have refused to take this virus seriously. I'll observe precautionary measures, but without frenzy.

And I see people recovering more than they are dying. So what's the fuss?
I dey read your diaries sef... thinking you had sense.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Cappoditutti: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rather the shit is about to hit the ceiling fan

(quote author=Awol1 post=87675624]Shit is about to hit the roof[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Coreyon: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
And some people still went to Church today to go collect Corona.

God airpus oo..
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by back2sender: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
paroh137:
Why are new cases of Covid-19 reported with so much excitement?

Anyways we're always buying Cashapp funds. PayPal, Zelle, BTC. Always. Text us ON WhatsApp.
Looking for bragging rights as usual.
Mr President has done well to release funds for tackling this crisis but the agencies to handle this has to up thier game and live up to expectations
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by alezzy13: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

Have Lost someone to that virus and I tell you again you're very stupid

Not just stupid but evil.

She/he claims to hate Nigeria yet you'll see her on almost all Coronavirus related threads spreading toxic lies.

Whatever her plans are, it will fail.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Yenefer(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
alezzy13:

Yet you keep jumping from thread to thread on Nigeria related issues like a hyena on heat spreading your shiit-ridden conspiracy theories.

I blame the mods for not banning you since.

Nonesense.
Nigeria as a country but I still love the people
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
This virus is spreading very rapidly. It’s really becoming very serious.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Yenefer(f): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Babapyro:

Have Lost someone to that virus and I tell you again you're very stupid,I hope you go through the pain of losing someone to it too,think about not able to breathe without the aid of oxygen, your heart beating abnormally while your nose, lungs are blocked, excessive coughing and not been able to lay down on your back, drowsiness and the pains that comes with been isolated from the whole wolrd
RIP to the death. I apologise for the inconveniences caused with my comment
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by edoairways: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
I want to believe that this published news is fake, because if it's really true.

Then know that more than 1000 Nigerians are living with this virus.
It is true
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
i have been coughing for good 3days im in abj where can i get tested? last week someone cough to my face
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by edoairways: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
meum:
"... 2 cases are returning travelers... " and they were allowed in without adequate screening and if possible quarantined? I hope these people aren't trying to cash out grin
grin grin grin maybe they were quarantined
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by edoairways: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
paroh137:
Why are new cases of Covid-19 reported with so much excitement?

Anyways we're always buying Cashapp funds. PayPal, Zelle, BTC. Always. Text us ON WhatsApp.
There is no excitement
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Brunicekid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
noblealuu:
Na now this news reach Nairaland FrontPage ?

Keep lagging behind recent happenings regarding this pandemic.
Nairaland shaa
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Correcto: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Great format for cashing out by the health authorities
Ishilove:
The official Twitter account of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC has confirmed the number of COVID 19 cases in the country is now thirty. The index case and his contact have thankfully recovered and have been discharged.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1241768200653672452

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Yenefer(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
obinna58:

Bullshit! You're yet to understand how screwed you are
If the Babylonians can scare me, do u think someone living in SW of Nigeria living with his mother will scare me
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by richmanrichard: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
By weekend we go hear scores for lagos n abuja. This idiotic govmnt still left lagos n abuja airports open to intl flights amid this impending danger. Left lagos today n already in my villa till end of this epidemic. Villa far safer than lagos now
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by ityP(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Ok we don hear.

Make una continue to dey scare people with figures

30 na figure to scare people? Lmao. I want you to know that the real figure is more than 200 now. This government can lie. If they tell you is 30, multiply that number by 10 and you will get the real figure
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by edoairways: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
jamace:
Thank God there is no death. It means Nigerian doctors are up to the task. Kudos Nigerian doctors. cool
I learnt one person died in Ekiti
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Yenefer(f): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Hugo7(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
close border close border them no hear. I am sure there are more than that number out there.
imagine the minister of health announcing on twitter that passengers on flight bla bla on March 18 should self isolate. Na God dey save us for this country our system is sh**t.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by swintiney: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
loswhite:
Is it that you ppl choose to be so dumb or what? Can you handle the spread of this virus? The virus is highly contagious and can be easily transferred... Do you have a hospital to treat 50 million ppl simultaneously? Please dumb ppl should stop commenting on sensitive topic

My brother, people have still not been able to understand what is happening. A virus that China has still not contained up until today, our leaders will soon understand the impact of opening up out borders to this ugly pandemic very soon. Even first world countries cannot contain it, I really don't know who we were trying to please by allowing people mix up with the populace as soon as they landed.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by wrose(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fortyfifty:
Oga with all this grammar if some should cough or sneeze close to u now am sure u will run for ur life but u can easily go to bed with a fellow who has malaria. May God give us sense to understand this things
Lol, because u haven't suffered from acute malaria doesn't mean malaria isn't deadly. Malaria is very deadly to some set of people. Have u heard of acute malaria?. Tens of thousands of people die of malaria in Nigeria, but because the media doesn't publicize this so much, u think malaria is something u have and take medicine and it gets cured.
The only thing scary about this is the fact that a vaccine hasn't been created yet for this. If everyone practices social distancing within the period that the virus is able to get curbed, we ahould just be fine
This is no different from diseases like influenza and even ebola.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Phenomenal16(f): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
jamace:
Thank God there is no death. It means Nigerian doctors are up to the task. Kudos Nigerian doctors. cool
..because there is no real case yet
If Italy can be overwhelmed ....how much more Nigeria... With our wonderful health care system
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
paroh137:
Why are new cases of Covid-19 reported with so much excitement.

Thought I was the only one who noticed some people's palm are scratching to be updating numbers. You can almost perceive the joy n passion.

You and I won't become one of their statistics IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigeria has never been good with data, so if the government says the confirmed cases are now 30, I can bet my left buttocks that the real number is likely triple of that. I can also bet there are people going around coughing and sneezing without having the foggiest idea that they are not suffering from the regular common cold, but rather something infinitely more insidious.

Egungun has reached express and his family members have even joined him.
And u willing to bet ur left bottocks.ok
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
At Las

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by jamace(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..because there is no real case yet
If Italy can be overwhelmed ....how much more Nigeria... With our wonderful health care system
I read that Italy has very old population with weaker immunity hence the deaths.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by EgusiShankly: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, people just decided to bring covid into the nation, and give NCDC something to do... Interesting.

If it is to bring investment and capital, they will rather stay as far from this nation as possible...

Well, not their fault... If it were someone like Vladimir Putin as president, lemme see where they would have entered from. undecided

Common quarantine or isolation, ministry of health couldn't do... What a shame!!!
I'm so annoyed.. people calling out the government at every opportunity and then say nothing when selfish returnees who should know better didn't make effort(self isolation) to limit the virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by nasstil: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Already this disease is already with 1000 Nigerians, before you see enforcement of lock down on religious gathering... They only don't want to put fear in our minds but the case will sky rocked from tomorrow Monday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.