Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (78257 Views)

481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by FemiEddy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fire on, ignore the dumbed ignorant ones, wake others up. More blessings Yenefer

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by uuzba(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:
I want to believe that this published news is fake, because if it's really true.

Then know that more than 1000 Nigerians are living with this virus.
Whether it is fake or it is true, assume the worst. New York in USa has 10,000 confirmed cases
JUST - NOW-NOW.
This thing no dey show for face.
Watch this a learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtN-goy9VOY
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
I click it it's still a fake news

With the ekiti state letter headed information? I see bt ur wild goose chase hypothesis is real news. Brilliant wow!
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Phenomenal16(f): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
jamace:
I read that Italy has very old population with weaker immunity hence the deaths.
..and Nigeria has what?
Get ur facts right
That's not d major reason
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Agugbadin: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
FG should close our borders now
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by abbey621(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
u mean people don't die due to malaria in Nigeria. And people don't get cured from the Coronavirus. Don't bring politics into this I don't care if Nigeria is a zoo or museum. I'm done with Nigeria since 2009

There's no cure for Coronavirus don't let anyone bobo you, once it gets deep within your system, you're gone! It's just like the regular flu, there are medication to treat your liver and immune system but it kind of just goes away on its own, I get the flu every year guaranteed but it has never landed me in the emergency room. Malaria has a cure, coronavirus/flu you just treat the symptom and hope it goes away.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by SnooWiz: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
What Comic Book Stores Are Doing To Help Combat Covid-19

https://xtrablack.net/what-comic-book-stores-are-doing-to-help-combat-covid-19/
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
jamace:
I read that Italy has very old population with weaker immunity hence the deaths.

U failed see they have better health care and we have none especially for mass infection. U will be in ur own. We will have more casualties beside our the old which we also have.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Debaks1: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Skepticus:

What's your aim with all these bullshît you always type here.
well... He got one part right.... Malaria is killing more ppl than this virus.. Yet no panic....
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..and Nigeria has what?
Get ur facts right
That's not d major reason
That the elderly are the most affected.

Then what is the major reason?.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by KingWarri: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Legitz:
You go hear am in the coming weeks
Why are you so pestimistic
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigeria has never been good with data, so if the government says the confirmed cases are now 30, I can bet my left buttocks that the real number is likely triple of that. I can also bet there are people going around coughing and sneezing without having the foggiest idea that they are not suffering from the regular common cold, but rather something infinitely more insidious.

Egungun has reached express and his family members have even joined him.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
The virus will definitely spread.
Its inevitable
The main thing though is to look out for vulnerable people, like the elderly, those with diabetes, asthma, kidney disease, pregnant women and those with other underlying health issues.
They should socially distant themselves.
If you have a cold or symptoms of malaria, isolate yourself too. If you have cough and fever, do same.
Family should support them with essential.supplies.
While we're all at it, pls observe all precautions- regular handwashing, avoid touching your face, avoid social gatherings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by pyro62(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Chai! These our returnees will not be the death of us in this country. Maybe it is time we adopt the Ghana approach in handling them.

Why armed forces? Are they criminals? Nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by jamesversion: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Pls what/who is Egungun that people are typing about. And what is it's relationship with coronavirus threads?

cc: Ishilove et al.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by stevups(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
johnmattew:
by next sunday,the world will become helpless if the vaccine isn't created

America is about to overtake Italy in coronavirus cases .....and its just in few American states

May God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by TMKsouth: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
staga:

Stop blaming the Nigerian government. What of the source countries? Why did they not screen passengers leaving their airports?

U gonna leave the well-being of your nation to other countries??
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I think I prefer the right one, how do we place the bet......
Go to the nearest bet9ja shop and place bet

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by mach7(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
abbey621:

Comparing Malaria, a disease that can't be transmitted by humans to a modified flu virus is ridiculous. Furthermore, there's a cure for malaria, the flu since 250 years ago cannot be cured, the symptoms can only be managed assuming your immune system does not give up. Corruption is very real but let's not go off topic, this virus is going to spread like wildfire and a zoo like Nigeria can head straight into chaos if care is not taken, just ask America and it's 30,000 cases or the 729 people who died in Italy from it.
Your figure for deaths in Italy is wrong. As at 22.03.2020 total number of #covid19 deaths in Italy is 4,825
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by KingWarri: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
richmanrichard:
By weekend we go hear scores for lagos n abuja. This idiotic govmnt still left lagos n abuja airports open to intl flights amid this impending danger.
Not true, these are passengers who already entered before the travel ban was enforce.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
paroh137:
Why are new cases of Covid-19 reported with so much excitement?

I'm still trying to figure out the excitement you're talking about. This is called UPDATES and it helps by making people to be more vigilant and not relax in various ways to protect themselves

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Darrkfire(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
No "patient 31" pls
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Humphrizy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
If you need Pure Original Honey...call or Whatsapp 081 01666 771
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
KingWarri:

Don't mind him. I hate negative minded people. Sadly majority of Nigerians are like that, SADISTS
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
johnmattew:
by next sunday,the world will become helpless if the vaccine isn't created

America is about to overtake Italy in coronavirus cases .....and it's just in few American states

The world is already helpless. Even me i just dey pray with strong faith that what i feel right now is the normal cough and fatigue. I don pray, use home remedy and all i need is to take rest for a few days cos at times like this, innocent symptoms will be very very scary.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by XANDERBOY85: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:
Nigeria has never been good with data, so if the government says the confirmed cases are now 30, I can bet my left buttocks that the real number is likely triple of that. I can also bet there are people going around coughing and sneezing without having the foggiest idea that they are not suffering from the regular common cold, but rather something infinitely more insidious.

Egungun has reached express and his family members have even joined him.

Saw a YouTube clip yesterday of some idiot sneezing in the bus in Owerri without catching his sneeze safely! The other passengers had a go at the fool, but he was busy shouting back and claiming he has the right to sneeze if he wants to! Also saw a news report yesterday on Channels about this COVID thing...they were showing a shot of a busy bus stop or park. Not only were the buses packed like sardines, but i also saw one fool hugging another guy like they were boyfriend and girlfriend! Apparently the guy hasn’t heard of the need for social distancing!

I believe up to 2,000 people would have been infected by now! Mainly due to ignorance and stupidity! Surely by now everyone has heard of COVID-19 and the need to keep your distance from others and clean your hands regularly!
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by obinna58(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
If the Babylonians can scare me, do u think someone living in SW of Nigeria living with his mother will scare me
This is reality, no one intend to scare anyone
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Segs24: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olorun o
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
mach7:
Your figure for deaths in Italy is wrong. As at 22.03.2020 total number of #covid19 deaths in Italy is 4,825

CHINEKE!
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
KingWarri:

Bro its not about being pessimistic.

For me, i am very positive and i believe in the supernatural intervention so even if i have the virus, i will surely recover from it in Jesus name but the reality is that this thing is shutting down the world and i sense that the one world order is about to set in cos it all looks like a crazy set up.
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishilove:

Go to the nearest bet9ja shop and place bet
At what odd
Re: Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos by Radicalman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
My dear it time for all to turn to God the maker of heaven and earth

Psalm 91 says he will protect you from all deadly diseases...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.