Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? (1673 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ladies please, note that guys also have preferences and rights to make choices!

Sometimes, I read ridiculous comments from ladies on this forum giving reasons why they think men don't approach them...Some of the funny reasons include:

1. Nigerian guys are scared of financially independent women...for Pete's sake, this is not true! If you meet the specs a guy looks out for in a woman, he'll do everything to have you regardless of your financial status

2. They know they don't have a chance with me, that is why they are not chasing me... this is another fallacy! Even the poorest or ugliest of guys would come for you if they find you attractive! They at least try their luck. The problem is that that guy doesn't fancy you while you're there overestimating your importance to him.

3. He is not man enough to approach me: this is also not true! Most guys are daring and would shoot their shots when they consider you up to their standards.

The list goes on.

Ladies should please stop this attitude of hyping themselves and thinking that a guy is dying to have them when in reality the guy is not interested in them at all.

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Was the question a rhetoric?cos you gave the answer to your question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by biddostandard: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
favoryte33:
Was the question a rhetoric?cos you gave the answer to your question.
yes he gave the answer to prove some point,is that too hard for your brain to process

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by COOL10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Females and entitlement are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
biddostandard:
yes he gave the answer to prove some point,is that too hard for your brain to process
Why do i have this feeling i culda beaten you up if you were physical?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by biddostandard: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
favoryte33:
Why do i have this feeling i culda beaten you up if you were physical?
what if you are nt physically fit to beat me up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
biddostandard:
what if you are nt physically fit to beat me up?
Lol very funny.

Laughing in corona
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by drezzyx(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
It baffles me too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
You created a thread lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Your points are valid. The ladies' points are too.

There are other reasons why guys don't approach women other than the fact that they don't like them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Lightangel65: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Your points are valid. The ladies' points are too.

There are other reasons why guys don't approach women other than the fact that they don't like them.

I think the fact they don't like them is 80%

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Jman06(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:
You created a thread lol
Yes o...don't you think the matter deserves a thread?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by snitchbitch: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2020
Because in "their minds" they are angels made by God and a very special type of people.

They have boobs, two succulent round and orange like balls that when you press them oozes out a whitish sweet liquid from it.

They also have a tight elastic hole between their legs that can contain a human head however big it is. They also have a big buttock or yansh that they always shake and rotate as they walk or roam about i n their neighborhood.

So those are the reasons why they think every guy deserves them.

Later in life , when their time have passed, you will see many of them (in late forties) in churches or on mountain tops praying for husbands. And fresh new babes have already come out in town for guys to fxck. As someone will say, "Evening Newspapers". Some are in hotels and brothels, they are even greedier than the twenty, thirty year old girls. Don't get entangle with them, they know all the " six million ways " of killing a man. They best you can do is hug them and take your leave.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
This thread is based on a lie!

First I don't read comments about ladies making ridiculous comments like guys don't approach them. I've been on this forum for a while now,and what I have seen are contrary to what op states.

Secondly A man will approach anything, fancy or not he will approach as long as he has urges to statisfy.

When ladies complain of men avoiding independent women it is for commitment. There's a difference. Men approach independent ladies but hardly get committed to them because they don't want someone they have no control over for marriage.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Bluezy13(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:

First I don't read comments about ladies making ridiculous comments like guys don't approach them. I've been on this forum for a while now,and what I have seen are contrary to what op states.

Secondly A man will approach anything, fancy or not he will approach as long as he has urges to statisfy.

When ladies complain of men avoiding independent women it is for commitment. There's a difference. Men approach independent ladies but hardly get committed to them because they don't want someone they have no control over for marriage.

Your last point is fallacious.
Specifically, fallacy of hasty generalization of the masculine gender.
Try using the word "some" next time.

I would prefer to get married to a woman who does not always say yes or agree to everything I say or do.
Argue with me, make your own point, fight my opinion if necessary as long as it has to do with the both of us, let me know that you have a mind of your own and you'll earn my respect and confidence.
When a woman agrees to everything I say, I will have no regard for her. She will not be able to exert authority and make decisions over my house...our children...in my absence.
My children would misbehave and she will tell them "wait until your daddy comes back" or "I'll report to your daddy when he comes back"
An outsider brings a minor case to the house, I expect you to solve the problem and try solving authoritatively without ringing my office or suspending it.
Such a woman that would take decisions with confidence that I would be okay with whatever decision she would take in a demanding situation in my absence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Jman06(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ariza:

You are still young on this forum and that is why you haven't seen such posts from ladies.

Only sex starved, thirsty guys would approach just any lady because he is hot. Classy and responsible guys don't go down with just anything in skirt.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? by Boxer007(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jman06:
Ladies please, note that guys also have preferences and rights to make choices!

Sometimes, I read ridiculous comments from ladies on this forum giving reasons why they think men don't approach them...Some of the funny reasons include:

1. Nigerian guys are scared of financially independent women...for Pete's sake, this is not true! If you meet the specs a guy looks out for in a woman, he'll do everything to have you regardless of your financial status

2. They know they don't have a chance with me, that is why they are not chasing me... this is another fallacy! Even the poorest or ugliest of guys would come for you if they find you attractive! They at least try their luck. The problem is that that guy doesn't fancy you while you're there overestimating your importance to him.

3. He is not man enough to approach me: this is also not true! Most guys are daring and would shoot their shots when they consider you up to their standards.

The list goes on.

Ladies should please stop this attitude of hyping themselves and thinking that a guy is dying to have them when in reality the guy is not interested in them at all.

Thanks for reading!

We dont

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips On How To Have Sex With That New Girl For The First Time / Man Starts Quarrel With Girlfriend After She Left His VIP Table To Join Her Best / Shocking Traditional Marriage List In A Community In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.