Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Made Up My Mind 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made Up My Mind 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her (678 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made Up My Mind 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
A groom who made up his mind to disgrace his bride 10-years ago, walks out in her during their church wedding in Jos. In God’s Glory Ministry in Jos, a groom, Rufus Aplang reportedly walked his out on his bride, Judith in church on their wedding day after he had pledged in his heart to disgrace her. . . I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her’ – Bride ‘collapses’ as groom walks out during church wedding According to NAN, Judith collapsed inside the church and was taken to an undisclosed hospital around Plateau State Polytechnic, shortly after the incident on Saturday. Guests and worshipers who attended the church wedding were left in shock after Aplang walked out of the church when it was time to take the marital vows. Unconfirmed sources told NAN that Aplang walked out of the church to execute a 10- year plan to disgrace his supposed bride on their wedding day. “When Aplang was asked by the Pastor, if he was ready to take Judith as his wife for better or for worse, he said `no’” Dogo was quoted as saying on Sunday. “The Pastor put the same question to him, and he replied, ‘Pastor, I heard you clearly, and understand English very well and my answer is still No’ “The curious Pastor then asked him `but you are well dressed and came ready for this wedding, why?’, to which Aplang replied ‘sorry, I made up my mind 10 years ago to disgrace her on our wedding day’. “As soon as he said that, he walked out of the Church, and was followed by his best man and his friends who drove out of the Church premises.” According to reports, the couple have been in a relationship for 12 years RELATED POSTS
Re: I Made Up My Mind 10 Years Ago To Disgrace Her by Lampy336: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Payback lodun ju..the groom man has a reason for him to wait for such a long years for such a very big payback.. I hail you jawe..I know and understand you that the so called bride might have cheated you in so many uncountable ways..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Required / I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week / The New Lifelike Female Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.