Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week (675 Views)

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / Types Of Diarrhea Ghanaian Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by Ilamina(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
That what you get for shouting on people anyhow

Disgusting attitude = disgusting food

1 Like

Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by HundHunter(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
Diarrhea for one week?

And you survived it. You must be a wonder woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by SocialJustice: 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
Ilamina:

That what you get for shouting on people anyhow

Disgusting attitude = disgusting food
1 week diarrhoea and you didn't die? Thank God for your life.

Obviously you reacted to an ingredient or the food was contaminated.
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by Ilamina(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
HundHunter:
Diarrhea for one week?

And you survived it. You must be a wonder woman.

It's just diarrhea

With patience and hardwork
I struggled through it
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by IceLip: 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
The real Jollof is from Nigeria
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by Ilamina(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
1 week diarrhoea and you didn't die? Thank God for your life.

Obviously you reacted to an ingredient or the food was contaminated.

Ghana jollof in general, just sucks

1 Like

Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by yanabasee1(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
Ghana might not be able to cook good meals but they just know how to produce good leaders....
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by SocialJustice: 5:27pm On May 01, 2020
Ilamina:

Eya, I hope it doesn't give me same reaction. When I visit Ghana I intend to eat only their food for as long as I can.
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by HundHunter(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2020
Ilamina:

It's just diarrhea

With patience and hardwork
I struggled through it

Happy for you. Take care of yourself, stay safe and strong for country. We need you to vote wisely in 2023.
Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by Noisyrians: 6:48pm On May 01, 2020
What kind of crap is this? Ghana might not be able to cook good meals? Who told you Ghana cannot cook food? Ghanaians eat their food, how many of them have died from eating their own food. You believe the crap being peddled?

About producing good leaders, you heard the expression a people deserve the leaders they get? You Nigerians deserve your leaders, simple.

yanabasee1:
Ghana might not be able to cook good meals but they just know how to produce good leaders....

1 Like

Re: I Ate Ghanaian Jollof And Had Diarrhea For A Week by Noisyrians: 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
Nonsense! Did they beg you to eat Ghana jollof? Stop pasting nonsense,huh? Arrant crap!

Ilamina:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Ebony Goes Fully Unclad On Video 18+ / Olamide Secret Has Reviewed By His Best Friend / My Case Won't Be Silenced! - Busola Dakolo, Has Regina Daniels Delivered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.