Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? (2256 Views)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Those Screaming ‘jesus, Oh My God’ During Sex Will All Go To HELL – Prophet / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

There are things that can be logically justified, that is not evidence they exist except as concepts. Until we found evidence for black holes they were merely the result of mathematical calculations. We have a history of religion stretching back thousands of years, yet all you have to show for proving a god exists is logical arguments. That is terribly weak.

On the contrary. If logic dictates that the existence of a thing is more likely than its mon existence, that is practically definitive proof that it does indeed exist. The whole universe is built upon immutable laws, and it is these laws that form the foundation of logical premise. After the logical deductions based upon mathematical calculations, black holes were indeed, discovered proving that a hypothesis based on flawless logical premise always turns out to be true.

LordReed:

You can persist in thinking the OP seeks to disprove god even after being set right but the fact remains, your gods remain undemonstrated.

Oh I do persist. Because it is absolutely correct that the op opened this thread specifically to insinuate that the presence of coronavirus negates the existence of God. And whilst I agree that the presence of a creator cannot be demonstrated to those who confess that they are not swayed by logical evidence, neither has your op's premise been proven either; and it was him who had a point to prove, not I (the existence of this thread is my witness).
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

On the contrary. If logic dictates that the existence of a thing is more likely than its mon existence, that is practically definitive proof that it does indeed exist. The whole universe is built upon immutable laws, and it is these laws that form the foundation of logical premise. After the logical deductions based upon mathematical calculations, black holes were indeed, discovered proving that a hypothesis based on flawless logical premise always turns out to be true.

Oh I do persist. Because it is absolutely correct that the op opened this thread specifically to insinuate that the presence of coronavirus negates the existence of God. And whilst I agree that the presence of a creator cannot be demonstrated to those who confess that they are not swayed by logical evidence, neither has your op's premise been proven either; and it was him who had a point to prove, not I (the existence of this thread is my witness).

You confuse the map for the place. If I draw a map that follows all the rules of map making, it does not follow that the map is of a real place, it could be a map of a fictional land. Yet when you place it side by side with a real map there will be no detectable difference as it follows all the rules. You are attempting to present maps that follow the rules but cannot show us that the lands are real.

Glad you've accepted you have not demonstrated that your god is real. That is all we care about.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

You confuse the map for the place. If I draw a map that follows all the rules of map making, it does not follow that the map is of a real place, it could be a map of a fictional land. Yet when you place it side by side with a real map there will be no detectable difference as it follows all the rules. You are attempting to present maps that follow the rules but cannot show us that the lands are real.

Upon what basis of comparison are you basing this totally unconnected analogy? Please demonstrate the similarity.

If I were to use your analogy, it would be more like as if I was with a man on a ship going to a strange land which we have only heard of in reports. Upon getting close, I point to the sound of breaking waves, the calls of land birds flying low, the presence of tree trunks, coconuts and other land debris, and the inflow of fresh water into the sea under our ship, even the sight of the land with mountains and vegetation on the horizon; yet the man still insists with a sense of smugly superior 'intelligence' that unless he stands on his own two feet and gets to eat a spoonful of soil from the alleged land, all that he sees is explicable in other, albeit less logical, ways and the land is still completely fictitious as far as he is concerned.

LordReed:

Glad you've accepted you have not demonstrated that your god is real. That is all we care about.

I repeat that I was not attempting to. Neither was I attempting to demonstrate that e=mc2. I was only demonstrating that the premise for which this thread was opened is totally baseless.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Astark:
grin is your God scared of coronavirus? Why isn't your God protecting his children?..

I need answers not insults because I thought your God answers all things, or is he waiting to get the credit after scientist has solved it?.

I don't know how people still believe in something they have never seen, something their forefathers and ancestors were forced to worship by white men.

This is mental slavery

The problem is you have not met the true Christians!

God NEVER promised to cure sickness now, what you're hearing, seeing or watching on TV screen are stage-managed dramas!

What Jesus promised his followers is God's Kingdom that will come and solve all mankind's problems, not power to start healing themselves from illnesses!

When Jehovah's Witnesses come knocking on your doors, you send us away based on what your false religions infused in your brains, after you've been robbed, raped and disappointed you'll now turn to insulting Christianity altogether, whereas you were scammed by smart ATHEISTS who became Yahoo plus big boys! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only TRUE Christians globally and we've been telling people the truth that Jesus only came to campaign for God's Kingdom that's why he was displaying what the Kingdom will do for MANKIND!

Jesus never promised that Christians will continue to cure sicknesses, otherwise Timothy (a first century born again Christians) won't be referred to taking medications for his sickness {1Timothy 5:23} rather they supposed to pray and cure him miraculously!

So if you want to know what the Bible really teach, welcome a free home Bible study from one of Jehovah's Witnesses and get to know what God promised NOT what misinformed churchgoers assumed God should have promise them!smiley
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Has anyone ever put a gun to your head, and a knife to your neck and forced you to accept their religion? If you are not comfortable with people walking up to you and sharing their faith, you always have the option to decline. I don't have the time to argue this morning, I'm just here to express how fed up I am with the constant griping of your kind. Take it or leave it, religion will never end, no matter how much you lot gripe. Leave people to their beliefs.

Lol, mumu...
Did atheists put a gun to your head too?
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Humanoid01(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, mumu... Did atheists put a gun to your head too?
Your own mumu no be here.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by kingxsamz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Your own mumu no be here.

grin okay
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Upon what basis of comparison are you basing this totally unconnected analogy? Please demonstrate the similarity.

If I were to use your analogy, it would be more like as if I was with a man on a ship going to a strange land which we have only heard of in reports. Upon getting close, I point to the sound of breaking waves, the calls of land birds flying low, the presence of tree trunks, coconuts and other land debris, and the inflow of fresh water into the sea under our ship, even the sight of the land with mountains and vegetation on the horizon; yet the man still insists with a sense of smugly superior 'intelligence' that unless he stands on his own two feet and gets to eat a spoonful of soil from the alleged land, all that he sees is explicable in other, albeit less logical, ways and the land is still completely fictitious as far as he is concerned.

I repeat that I was not attempting to. Neither was I attempting to demonstrate that e=mc2. I was only demonstrating that the premise for which this thread was opened is totally baseless.

Your argument that logical arguments prove god exists is like a man saying because a map exists then the land is real. Unless you are gullible you will recognize that not all maps point to real places no matter how carefully constructed the map, it is not proof that a place exists. The place must be shown to exist outside of a map. Pointing to logical arguments aka pointing to the map is not sufficient, no matter how insistent you are.

Thus we don't care what you are attempting as long as you can't demonstrate your god as real.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

Your argument that logical arguments prove god exists is like a man saying because a map exists then the land is real. Unless you are gullible you will recognize that not all maps point to real places no matter how carefully constructed the map, it is not proof that a place exists. The place must be shown to exist outside of a map. Pointing to logical arguments aka pointing to the map is not sufficient, no matter how insistent you are.

Thus we don't care what you are attempting as long as you can't demonstrate your god as real.

You are repeating yourself. And sounding like the blind man in the ship.

And I can demonstrate that a creator must exist; only not to people whose egos are strongly connected to the belief that he isn't. So strongly in fact, that they deny logic and reason and cling on to adamant denial for no reason other than it soothes their ego and their self delusion that they are smart and full of knowledge.

Have you heard the Arabic proverb that starts off;
"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not..."?
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You are repeating yourself. And sounding like the blind man in the ship.

And I can demonstrate that a creator must exist; only not to people whose egos are strongly connected to the belief that he isn't. So strongly in fact, that they deny logic and reason and cling on to adamant denial for no reason other than it soothes their ego and their self delusion that they are smart and full of knowledge.

Have you heard the Arabic proverb that starts off;
"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not..."?

Yes I will repeat myself since understanding seems to be hard for you.

Logical arguments are not proof of reality, real things need to be demonstrated. A map is not reality, the place it depicts must be demonstrated to be real.

And once again since you can't demonstrate you god beyond logical arguments then we are not interested.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

Yes I will repeat myself since understanding seems to be hard for you.

Logical arguments are not proof of reality, real things need to be demonstrated. A map is not reality, the place it depicts must be demonstrated to be real.

And once again since you can't demonstrate you god beyond logical arguments then we are not interested.

A map is not a logical premise. It is just a medium of presentation. Please stop repeating your illogical rubbish. I get that you have a 'local champion' reputation to defend but your childish tenacity in holding on to nonsense is getting boring. You really need to learn how to debate.

I leave you to the illogic which you seem to love so much. I am even starting to seriously doubt that you even understand what logic means.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

A map is not a logical premise. It is just a medium of presentation. Please stop repeating your illogical rubbish. I get that you have a 'local champion' reputation to defend but your childish tenacity in holding on to nonsense is getting boring. You really need to learn how to debate.

I leave you to the illogic which you seem to love so much. I am even starting to seriously doubt that you even understand what logic means.

LMFAO! You guys just get more ridiculous by the day. If you don't know what an analogy means then go look in a dictionary.

Bye, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! You guys just get more ridiculous by the day. If you don't know what an analogy means then go look in a dictionary.

Bye, don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya. Bwahahahahaha!

Silence is truly the best answer for your category.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Silence is truly the best answer for your category.

All hot and bothered? Go take a cool shower. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

All hot and bothered? Go take a cool shower. Bwahahahahaha!

No. The laugh's on you.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Vic2Ree(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Humanoid01:
[s]Las las, na hypertension go kill una, these atheists, since you have no focus in life besides mocking theists. Why don't you just relax and do your thing? Is anyone forcing religion up your asses? Why don't y'all just leave these people alone? If you think you're better than God and are convinced that He doesn't exist, then leave it at that, and go out there and do something about the current situation. If you can't, then just stfu! Una own don too much, wetin sef?[/s]
Sharrap. E dey pain you. Your god is an incompetent fùck. LoL

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Vic2Ree(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
rumour has it that god is practising social distancing with his worshippers grin
It's every man for himself. Even if you're "omnipotent"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No. The laugh's on you.

I thought you were gonna be silent? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

I thought you were gonna be silent? Bwahahahahaha!

Yes. Concerning the topic which your foolishness cannot encompass.

It is ok to bandy childish argument that stays at your current level of understanding.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Yes. Concerning the topic which your foolishness cannot encompass.

It is ok to bandy childish argument that stays at your current level of understanding.

Eyah still hot and bothered? Try the nearest swimming pool, just make sure you are the only one so that you don't catch coronavirus. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by freebloke: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Hakeem12:
When you have children, you don't even have to tell whether to believe in God or not. Just make sure they know their history first. Let them read books like The destruction of black civilization, Miseducation of the black negro by Godwin Woodson, The Africa Origins of Civilization by Anta Diop. Not only will they be very smart, they will never speak of anything religion any more. My sisters were die hard theists, refusing to listen to even anything I have to say that goes against their beliefs, I just begged them to read just the first book, and they can ignore me forever. Halfway through it, they became so resentful of religion and hated everything they have ever believed about it. Black people don't read, and that's why many of them will remain slaves forever. More insultive is white people saying "if you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put it in books, because they don't read."

Please bro,
I would like to have the pdf(s) of those books.
Thanks.
blakkgawd@gmail.com
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Eyah still hot and bothered? Try the nearest swimming pool, just make sure you are the only one so that you don't catch coronavirus. Bwahahahahaha!

Sadly enough for you, I wasn't ever 'hot and bothered'. Are you?
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Sadly enough for you, I wasn't ever 'hot and bothered'. Are you?

Yeah that's why you've been bitching like a spurned ex girlfriend. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Yeah that's why you've been bitching like a spurned ex girlfriend. Bwahahahahaha!

Really? You call that bitching? Well I can see one with your petty mentality would interprete it that way. In my mind, I was merely enlightening, but I guess not all minds are broad enough.

And is that bwahaha thing your new signature? Very edifying. Makes you seem smarter than you are; to those who 'reason' the way you do of course. Did you think of it on your own or did you have to hire an expert to formulate it for you?
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Really? You call that bitching? Well I can see one with your petty mentality would interprete it that way. In my mind, I was merely enlightening, but I guess not all minds are broad enough.

And is that bwahaha thing your new signature? Very edifying. Makes you seem smarter than you are; to those who 'reason' the way you do of course. Did you think of it on your own or did you have to hire an expert to formulate it for you?

Look at me totally not bitching. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Look at me totally not bitching. Bwahahahahaha!

Sounds forced to me. Cracking any?
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Sounds forced to me. Cracking any?

Of course it sounds so through your whiny bitching. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Of course it sounds so through your whiny bitching. Bwahahahahaha!

You have truly lost it. Most unfortunate.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by PrincewithGod(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Psalm 41 : 1 - "The FOOL hath saith in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good".
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
PrincewithGod:
Psalm 41 : 1 - "The FOOL hath saith in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good".

Well, I know of at least one person here who fits the first part of this description. And I agree, only fools too lazy to think are dumb enough to say so.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You have truly lost it. Most unfortunate.

Bwahahahahaha! Keep bitching.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Keep bitching.

The signature comes after the wisecrack. You're slipping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Nairaland Members That Are Heaven Candidates / Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) / Universal Atonement.did Jesus Died For All Men Or Only For The Believers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.