Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? (2225 Views)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Those Screaming ‘jesus, Oh My God’ During Sex Will All Go To HELL – Prophet / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Astark: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2020
grin is your God scared of coronavirus? Why isn't your God protecting his children?..

I need answers not insults because I thought your God answers all things, or is he waiting to get the credit after scientist has solved it?.

I don't know how people still believe in something they have never seen, something their forefathers and ancestors were forced to worship by white men.

This is mental slavery

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Humanoid01(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Las las, na hypertension go kill una, these atheists, since you have no focus in life besides mocking theists. Why don't you just relax and do your thing? Is anyone forcing religion up your asses? Why don't y'all just leave these people alone? If you think you're better than God and are convinced that He doesn't exist, then leave it at that, and go out there and do something about the current situation. If you can't, then just stfu! Una own don too much, wetin sef?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Gwagone: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Just passing by
undecided
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Gideon97(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Well actually no one was really "forced", they were converted.
But any way, when the whole thing finally dies out, due to the efforts of scientists and medicals personels around the world, some of their bullshit pastors will publicly come out and say it was due to some meaningless nonsence they did like praying and fasting or some shit like that that solved the case. They would say nonsence like they had to defeat it in the spiritual realm or else the scientist and medicl personel would never have been able to stop it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Gideon97(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:
Las las, na hypertension go kill una, these atheists, since you have no focus in life besides mocking theists. Why don't you just relax and do your thing? Is anyone forcing religion up your asses? Why don't y'all just leave these people alone? If you think you're better than God and are convinced that He doesn't exist, then leave it at that, and go out there and do something about the current situation. If you can't, then just stfu! Una own don too much, wetin sef?

Wow, so pathetic of you to play the victim. Yes, people are forcing their religion up our asses and interfering with our own lives, especially in this perilous times. You people actively go out to try and convert people and invite them to your churches. We are thought Christian religous studies as children in schools. The governement is atleast trying to mitigate the situation by stoping all public gatherings but you people don't want to listen and are putting alot of peoples lives at risk. Your men of God won't shut up about shit they don't know about and are saying things like corona is something demonic and we need to fast and pray. If religion was just about finding peace in one's own life through faith in something supernatural, then nothing would be wrong. But it's not, it actively tries to bring it's own explanation for natural phenomenons which has no emperical evidence and often contradicts scientific theory backed up by emperical data. It also tries to dictate how people should leave their lives and ostricizes homosexuals.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Everrest9(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Mumu, your life is a waste...
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Humanoid01(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Gideon97:

Wow, so pathetic of you to play the victim. Yes, people are forcing their religion up our asses and interfering with our own lives, especially in this perilous times. You people actively go out to try and convert people and invite them to your churches. We are thought Christian religous studies as children in schools. The governement is atleast trying to mitigate the situation by stoping all public gatherings but you people don't want to listen and are putting alot of peoples lives at risk. Your men of God won't shut up about shit they don't know about and are saying things like corona is something demonic and we need to fast and pray. If religion was just about finding peace in one's own life through faith in something supernatural, then nothing would be wrong. But it's not, it actively tries to bring it's own explanation for natural phenomenons which has known emperical evidence and often contradicts scientific theory backed up by emperical data. It also tries to dictate how people should leave their lives and ostricizes homosexuals.
Has anyone ever put a gun to your head, and a knife to your neck and forced you to accept their religion? If you are not comfortable with people walking up to you and sharing their faith, you always have the option to decline. I don't have the time to argue this morning, I'm just here to express how fed up I am with the constant griping of your kind. Take it or leave it, religion will never end, no matter how much you lot gripe. Leave people to their beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Everrest9(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2020
The day you will call the name of God to help you in any difficult situation that day thunder will strike your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by lepasharon(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

Has anyone ever put a gun to your head, and a knife to your neck and forced you to accept their religion? If you are not comfortable with people walking up to you and sharing their faith, you always have the option to decline. I don't have the time to argue this morning, I'm just here to express how fed up I am with the constant griping of your kind. Take it or leave it, religion will never end, no matter how much you lot gripe. Leave people to their beliefs.

So children can skip religious studies in school?

Children can skip morning assembly prayers? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by MJBOLT: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2020
rumour has it that god is practising social distancing with his worshippers grin

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2020
the black man(theists) is a modern day slave unable to think for himself,they are waiting for science to find a cure so they can give all the credit to their useless god

Astark:
grin is your God scared of coronavirus? Why isn't your God protecting his children?..

I need answers not insults because I thought your God answers all things, or is he waiting to get the credit after scientist has solved it?.

I don't know how people still believe in something they have never seen, something their forefathers and ancestors were forced to worship by white men.

This is mental slavery

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Hakeem12(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2020
When you have children, you don't even have to tell whether to believe in God or not. Just make sure they know their history first. Let them read books like The destruction of black civilization, Miseducation of the black negro by Godwin Woodson, The Africa Origins of Civilization by Anta Diop. Not only will they be very smart, they will never speak of anything religion any more. My sisters were die hard theists, refusing to listen to even anything I have to say that goes against their beliefs, I just begged them to read just the first book, and they can ignore me forever. Halfway through it, they became so resentful of religion and hated everything they have ever believed about it. Black people don't read, and that's why many of them will remain slaves forever. More insultive is white people saying "if you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put it in books, because they don't read."

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Astark: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
rumour has it that god is practising social distancing with his worshippers grin
grin
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by hahn(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Everrest9:
The day you will call the name of God to help you in any difficult situation that day thunder will strike your mouth.

Hundreds of Catholics in Italy have called upon the name of god and they still died.

What exactly is your point?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Gideon97(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

So a person must have me at fun point or knife point before it interferes in my life? You didn't even address any of the things i mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by hakeem4(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Everrest9:
Mumu, your life is a waste...
Answer the simple question, you don't have to insult anyone here
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

And how about you leaving people to be free to express their unbelief? How is you griping about people griping any better?

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Humanoid01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
LordReed:

And how about you leaving people to be free to express their unbelief? How is you griping about people griping any better?
I have no problem with you or your kind expressing their unbelief, but you can always do that without mocking people or calling them out like they tried to force their beliefs on you.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by iamdannyfc(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hakeem12:
When you have children, you don't even have to tell whether to believe in God or not. Just make sure they know their history first. Let them read books like The destruction of black civilization, Miseducation of the black negro by Godwin Woodson, The Africa Origins of Civilization by Anta Diop. Not only will they be very smart, they will never speak of anything religion any more. As for the rest of the world, leave them to wallow in their foolishness and mental slavery. My sisters were die hard theists, refusing to listen to even I have to say that goes against their beliefs, I just begged them to read just the first book, and they can ignore me forever. Halfway through it, they became so resentful of religion and hated everything they have ever believed about it. Black people don't read, and that's why many of them will remain slaves forever. More insultive is white people saying "if you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put it in books, because they don't read."
Did you have the pdf, i would like to read all.
Can you send? I'm bored here lyk
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Hakeem12(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
iamdannyfc:
Did you have the pdf, i would like to read all.
Can you send? I'm bored here lyk
Send your email, I will send them tomorrow, my system is dead right now
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
You guys think you are wise with all the nonsense you post about God online.

If you have never read the Bible, haven't you heard from people that read it that the Bible says this will happen?

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

What I expect from people like you is that by now, you should be wondering how the book prophesied a thing and it is happening. Not why the God that said it will happen has not cured it.

Because He never promised He will cure it when tje pestilenses start but rather it would be worst until the end will finally come and then, guys like you will meet your doom.

I pity you guys.

You will keep mocking, laughing and insulting God till suddenly, you are face to face with judgement and there would be no grace anymore for you to have a change of heart.

That is another prophesy that is already playing out unknowingly in your lives. grin

So, You can rant on having a filled day mocking God and his children. Time will tell.

Weldon guys

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by iamdannyfc(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hakeem12:
ok, thanks
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
hakeem4:

Answer the simple question, you don't have to insult anyone here

I have answered go through the comments
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

God bless you
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Gideon97:

Wow, so pathetic of you to play the victim. Yes, people are forcing their religion up our asses and interfering with our own lives, especially in this perilous times. You people actively go out to try and convert people and invite them to your churches. We are thought Christian religous studies as children in schools. The governement is atleast trying to mitigate the situation by stoping all public gatherings but you people don't want to listen and are putting alot of peoples lives at risk. Your men of God won't shut up about shit they don't know about and are saying things like corona is something demonic and we need to fast and pray. If religion was just about finding peace in one's own life through faith in something supernatural, then nothing would be wrong. But it's not, it actively tries to bring it's own explanation for natural phenomenons which has no emperical evidence and often contradicts scientific theory backed up by emperical data. It also tries to dictate how people should leave their lives and ostricizes homosexuals.

You guys think you are wise with all the nonsense you post about God online.

If you have never read the Bible, haven't you heard from people that read it that the Bible says this will happen?

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

What I expect from people like you is that by now, you should be wondering how the book prophesied a thing and it is happening. Not why the God that said it will happen has not cured it.

Because He never promised He will cure it when tje pestilenses start but rather it would be worst until the end will finally come and then, guys like you will meet your doom.

I pity you guys.

You will keep mocking, laughing and insulting God till suddenly, you are face to face with judgement and there would be no grace anymore for you to have a change of heart.

That is another prophesy that is already playing out unknowingly in your lives. grin

So, You can rant on having a filled day mocking God and his children. Time will tell.

Weldon guys
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by TheBlessedHero: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hakeem12:
Can you please post it on google drive online, so one can download? Just try and mention me whenever you do. Thanks.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Professorcplus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hakeem12 Hi. Can you reference link to the books:
The destruction of black civilization, Miseducation of the black negro by Godwin Woodson, The Africa Origins of Civilization by Anta Diop.
Thanks
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Anas09: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Astark:

This is mental slavery
Didn't you say theres no God? Now you need a god who does not exist to stop Coronavirus? Are you well?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

I have no problem with you or your kind expressing their unbelief, but you can always do that without mocking people or calling them out like they tried to force their beliefs on you.

We will not give up mocking bad ideas including ridiculous concepts of god. Bad ideas do not deserve respect however many people have sublimated their identities with these bad ideas and will feel mocked when those ideas are mocked. Look at the OP, there is no mocking of anybody but a call out of the idea of a god that intervenes, yet you feel mocked or you feel it is mocking someone. Examine yourself if you have not not sublimated your identity with these terrible concepts.

4 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Hakeem12(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Can you please post it on google drive online, so one can download? Just try and mention me whenever you do. Thanks.
Better still, it's on library genesis. gendotlibdotrusdotec replace all the dot with . The bot keeps deleting it. Just search for the book on the site, it will bring five mirrors numbered 1 to 5, click on the first mirror, and click on get, it will download.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Hakeem12(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Professorcplus:
Hakeem12 Hi. Can you reference link to the books:
The destruction of black civilization, Miseducation of the black negro by Godwin Woodson, The Africa Origins of Civilization by Anta Diop.
Thanks
gen.lib.rus.ec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Humanoid01(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
LordReed:

We will not give up mocking bad ideas including ridiculous concepts of god. Bad ideas do not deserve respect however many people have sublimated their identities with these bad ideas and will feel mocked when those ideas are mocked. Look at the OP, there is no mocking of anybody but a call out of the idea of a god that intervenes, yet you feel mocked or you feel it is mocking someone. Examine yourself if you have not not sublimated your identity with these terrible concepts.
Ehn oya na, continue mocking and see if it'll end religion since that's all y'all were born to do. Lmao! No matter how much you try to prove intellectual superiority, it doesn't change anything because you cannot simply alter someone's beliefs or things that actually are. Your mockeries won't change God's person, it only reveals the bitterness accumulated in the minds of your kind. So continue, good luck on your quest to win the atheist of the century award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / Atheism - Is It A Belief Or A Position? / Numerous Contradictions In The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.