Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? (2257 Views)

How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / Those Screaming ‘jesus, Oh My God’ During Sex Will All Go To HELL – Prophet / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

The signature comes after the wisecrack. You're slipping.

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha!

Run out of wisecracks? I'm not surprised. It was obvious that there was never much to start off with. Come on, you can do better.
Re: Christians And Muslim Where Is Your God During This Period? by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Run out of wisecracks? I'm not surprised. It was obvious that there was never much to start off with. Come on, you can do better.

Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / Temptation In The Church / Is Obama The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.