Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 (6389 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Speaklove:

You haven't answer the question in the right oder still .

You know you are running away from the truth

What else should I say now after the truth? Make i lie?

It seems you are ignorant of the truth i put forward.

God is Allah even in the Arabic and Hausa Bible.

The Islamic God is Allah.

Bring yours.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bring yours.

★Why does islamic God share a name with Muhammad's pagan father?

★Have you ever seen anyone bearing "Jehovah"?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
RightChannel:

God is a title to false gods but both name and title to Islamic God. If you call upon Allah alone only the Islamic God will respond.

There is no other god/illah but God/Allah

You can do yourself a favor by researching the real name of Muhammad's pagans father god but it is definitely not Allah.
RightChannel:

Exactly no other god can bear the name Allah except as title but the God of Muhammad has it as title and can also respond to it as name because there is only one God.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 110)
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2022
haekymbahd:

God is a title to false gods but both name and title to Islamic God. If you call upon Allah alone only the Islamic God will respond.

There is no other god/illah but God/Allah

You can do yourself a favor by researching the real name of Muhammad's pagans father god but it is definitely not Allah.

I am not after gods but your Allah that shared the same name with Muhammad's pagan father

This is the name of his father, Abd Allāh.. Is this Allāh not the same Allāh the god of Muhammad?

haekymbahd:

Exactly no other god can bear the name Allah except as title but the God of Muhammad
it as title and can also respond to it as name because there is only one God.

Allah SWT said:

"Say, Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names. And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 110)

Is Allah the same Jehovah? Have you ever seen anyone bearing this "Jehovah"? If YES tell us the person?

You said no other god can bear the name Allah except as title but the God of Muhammad...etc

Muhammad's pagan father and idol is named after Allah the same Islamic God, why? What can you say about this
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2022
RightChannel:

I am not after gods but your Allah that shared the same name with Muhammad's pagan father

This is the name of his father, Abd Allāh.. Is this Allāh not the same Allāh the god of Muhammad?
For example Arab christians do refer to God as Allah, what if a Christian was named Abd Allah does it mean that it was God of Muhammad definitely no.

The name of Muhammad father's god I think was Hubal/Baal but it's believe it is Allah by is worshippers just like Christians call God Allah but Jesus is their God.

Allah SWT said:

"Do you call upon Ba'l and leave the best of creators -"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 125)

"Allah, your Lord and the Lord of your first forefathers?"
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 126)

Allah went against the Hubal/bal and told humans to stop worshipping it also Muhammad destroyed all idol in the khaabah including hubal's idol it shows that the god of Muhammad's father was not the Allah of Muhammad. As the Allah of Muhammad had no statue and does not respond to the name hubaal.

Allah SWT said:

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, This is for Allah, by their claim, and this is for our partners [associated with Him]. But what is for their partners does not reach Allah, while what is for Allah - this reaches their partners. Evil is that which they rule."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 136)

Obviously the Arab world knew the name Allah has God but their issues was they were associating partners with God. Which means even even though Christians or idol worshippers call the name Allah their worship would not get to Allah but to the partners they were calling upon.

RightChannel:

Is Allah the same Jehovah? Have you ever seen anyone bearing this "Jehovah"? If YES tell us the person?

You said no other god can bear the name Allah except as title but the God of Muhammad...etc

Muhammad's pagan father and idol is named after Allah the same Islamic God, why? What can you say about this
[/quote] First of all no one knows the true name of God people saying Yahwe or Jehovah is the name of God are only guessing even Jews use 'the Lord', God e.t.c to represent the name of God since they don't know it's pronunciation.

Allah described himself and he said he was the God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad e.t.c and this is the same thing Jehovah also claim to stand for.

King James Bible
Exodus 6vs3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

It is clear that the God of the Jews responds to the God Almighty which is what Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew him as now that he claims to be YHWH but no one knows the pronounciation of his real name and we're only guessing by saying Yahwe or Jehovah.

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

If you ask me is Allah the same as Jehovah then I should ask you is Jehovah the same as Allah.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
RightChannel:

Names are not connected to the religion one professes. You can be John and be a Jew like John the Baptist. You can be John and be a Christian.

You can be Muhammad and be idolatrous!

Moreso, Abdullah is servant/slave of Allah! All of us are his slaves since He created us.

No! No one bears it because its not the real name of God. No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago!

No one bears "Allah" as a name.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Names are not connected to the religion one professes. You can be John and be a Jew like John the Baptist. You can be John and be a Christian.

You can be Muhammad and be idolatrous!

Moreso, Abdullah is servant/slave of Allah! All of us are his slaves since He created us.

But Abd Allāh the father of muhammad was not a Muslim, why is it now a slave of Allah?

Moreso, I read a post where someone ask you to give the meaning of a Slave and Servant, is Abd Allah a slave or a servant because the two words has different meaning

AntiChristian:

No! No one bears it because its not the real name of God.

Good for accepting that no one bears this name Jehovah with the real owner of it..

Jehovah is God’s unique name as revealed in the Bible. (Exodus 3:​15; Psalm 83:18). Where did you get your lie from that Jehovah is NOT the real name of God?

AntiChristian:

No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago!

500 years ago you don't even say in the Bible, why are you people lying like this?

AntiChristian:

No one bears "Allah" as a name.

What of the pagan father of Muhammad that is not a Muslim but an idol worshippers to the core that shared the same name with your Allah?

Or have you ever seen anyone bearing CHRIST aside Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2022
haekymbahd:

For example Arab christians do refer to God as Allah, what if a Christian was named Abd Allah does it mean that it was God of Muhammad definitely no.

The name of Muhammad father's god I think was Hubal/Baal but it's believe it is Allah by is worshippers just like Christians call God Allah but Jesus is their God.

Allah SWT said:

Allah went against the Hubal/bal and told humans to stop worshipping it also Muhammad destroyed all idol in the khaabah including hubal's idol it shows that the god of Muhammad's father was not the Allah of Muhammad. As the Allah of Muhammad had no statue and does not respond to the name hubaal.

Allah SWT said:

"And the polytheists assign to Allah from that which He created of crops and livestock a share and say, This is for Allah, by their claim, and this is for our partners [associated with Him]. But what is for their partners does not reach Allah, while what is for Allah - this reaches their partners. Evil is that which they rule."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 136)

Obviously the Arab world knew the name Allah has God but their issues was they were associating partners with God. Which means even even though Christians or idol worshippers call the name Allah their worship would not get to Allah but to the partners they were calling upon.

In Pre-Islamic Arabia, many idol worshippers including the father of Muhammad named themselves after their idols and that is why you see the father of Muhammad sharing the same name with his family idols. Why did Muhammad used this name Allah as the unique name for Islamic God?

Muhammad's father died before his birth, which indicates that the name was already in use before Islam was introduced by Muhammad

haekymbahd:

First of all no one knows the true name of God people saying Yahwe or Jehovah is the name of God are only guessing even Jews use 'the Lord', God e.t.c to represent the name of God since they don't know it's pronunciation.

Allah described himself and he said he was the God of Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad e.t.c and this is the same thing Jehovah also claim to stand for.

King James Bible
Exodus 6vs3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

It is clear that the God of the Jews responds to the God Almighty which is what Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew him as now that he claims to be YHWH but no one knows the pronounciation of his real name and we're only guessing by saying Yahwe or Jehovah.

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."

If you ask me is Allah the same as Jehovah then I should ask you is Jehovah the same as Allah.

You never answer my question, Is Allah the same Jehovah?

Moreso, Jehovah is God’s unique name as revealed in the Bible. (Exodus 3:​15; Psalm 83:18). don't listen to what you've been told by your imams
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
RightChannel:

But Abd Allāh the father of muhammad was not a Muslim, why is it now a slave of Allah?
Everyone Allah creates is His slave!

Moreso, I read a post where someone ask you to give the meaning of a Slave and Servant, is Abd Allah a slave or a servant because the two words has different meaning
Someone or you? It means both! That's why the translators of Romans 6:16 were confused as to whether to use Servant or Slaves!

Some words have two meanings when translated and this can't be reconciled!

Good for accepting that no one bears this name Jehovah with the real owner of it..

Jehovah is God’s unique name as revealed in the Bible. (Exodus 3:​15; Psalm 83:18). Where did you get your lie from that Jehovah is NOT the real name of God?
It is not a lie. Jehovah was never in English diction a millennium ago. It was created by William Tyndale. This is popular among those who know. The name of God was YHWH and it was unpronounced. Later someone turned it to Yahweh. Then to Jehovah.

500 years ago you don't even say in the Bible, why are you people lying like this?
Bring the proof of the lie?

What of the pagan father of Muhammad that is not a Muslim but an idol worshippers to the core that shared the same name with your Allah?
Did he bear Allah?

We have many Chukwudi, Oluwafemi that are idol worshipers. How does that matter?

Or have you ever seen anyone bearing CHRIST aside Jesus Christ of Nazareth?
Of cos there were Jesus Barabbas, Jesus ben Ananias and Jesus ben Sirach. Christ was a title not a name per say!

Also there are many Immanuels nowadays the name prophesied for Jesus which he was never called by!
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
RightChannel:

In Pre-Islamic Arabia, many idol worshippers including the father of Muhammad named themselves after their idols and that is why you see the father of Muhammad sharing the same name with his family idols. Why did Muhammad used this name Allah as the unique name for Islamic God?

Muhammad's father died before his birth, which indicates that the name was already in use before Islam was introduced by Muhammad
well Allah was a title and not name of any God in the pre Islamic era.

Maybe you can tell us why Arab christians and Jews adopted the name since it was the name of an idol or did Muhammad forced them...

You can do yourself a favor and browse the name of the god of Muhammad father..

The name Allah was used to prove that there was only one God who existed..

RightChannel:

You never answer my question, Is Allah the same Jehovah?

Moreso, Jehovah is God’s unique name as revealed in the Bible. (Exodus 3:​15; Psalm 83:18). don't listen to what you've been told by your imams
Agreed.. why are Jews not mentioning the name.

Where was it written in the new testament did Jesus or Paul call God Jehovah why can't you attack paul on this issue of name?

How is Jehovah the name of God is that the way Moses pronounced it?

Is Father/God also Jehovah's name?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Speaklove:

The things you call good are those you were able to comprehend by exercising your intellect or at face value .
But those you think you have issues with are the deep .
Deep has to call unto deep for you to perceive what you find difficult to grasp .

You don't decide what's good or not for yourself because your mind and the way you think as been subjected to different set of education instituted by men which might differ from the ways of God.

As it is written
Isaiah 55:8-9
[8]“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
[9]“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

God is the law giver ,so one must submit to the law giver and align with his thoughts and how he sees things.

As it Is written
Isaiah 33:22
[22](For the Lord is our Judge, The Lord is our Lawgiver, The Lord is our King; He will save us);

You can't decide what is right or wrong by your own self because what ever choice you will ever make will surely not be independent of any inspiration from another entity.

Your life is a product of inspiration ,and you will forever be influenced and inspired by your environment ,and people around you .

You can't create or chose your own truth or your own evil .
You will always have to chose from what has been on ground .

And God is the best to chose from

Same applies to you then, you don't get to judge another religion and call certain aspects of it good or bad.

Your god like the rest of the other gods is just an idealistic concept, not in reality shows these gods exist so your god cannot choose anything and cannot tell you anything you don't already know.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
LordReed:

Same applies to you then, you don't get to judge another religion and call certain aspects of it good or bad.

Your god like the rest of the other gods is just an idealistic concept, not in reality shows these gods exist so your god cannot choose anything and cannot tell you anything you don't already know.

No!
You didn't get my point

I'm not saying don't submit to an influencer but that "of necessity there must be a moral law giver (even more than that ) whose choice of law every human must stream line into their daily lives .

Your actions are proposals of your your thoughts and your thoughts are all inspirations that comes from things or people you interface with as you go through life .

You can not by your own self create 100 percent the things that make your choice .
The Choices you have are brought before you by entities, situations,circumstances and environments that you have no total or even any control over ,but these determines what you will chose for you .

Choices are what are determined for you ,and not a product of your own individual self .
So you must submit to the influence of a force ,culture, people,environment ,and an entity ,and these determines which direction your life goes simply because they are higher and superior than your whole existence .

Out of these the most poweeful are God or Satan.
And you must bow to the influence of these two irrespective of your acknowledgement of their existence or not .

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
haekymbahd:
well Allah was a title and not name of any God in the pre Islamic era.

So you've agreed with us that Adam, Moses, Noah, etc that you're told were Muslims never called on any allah.. Why calling them Muslims then?

The other time you mentioned Hubal, who is Hubal? Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah.. Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.

There is no doubt that Allah is an idol

haekymbahd:

Maybe you can tell us why Arab christians and Jews adopted the name since it was the name of an idol or did Muhammad forced them...

You can do yourself a favor and browse the name of the god of Muhammad father..

Christians and Jews in pre-islamic never called on any Allah. Muhammad the founder of islam brought Allah

haekymbahd:

The name Allah was used to prove that there was only one God who existed..

Is Allah the same Jehovah? YES or NO Why dodging this question? I don't want story

haekymbahd:

Agreed.. why are Jews not mentioning the name.

Reference your claim or stop lying for Allah

haekymbahd:

Where was it written in the new testament did Jesus or Paul call God Jehovah why can't you attack paul on this issue of name?

What has islam cause you people, are you saying Jesus Christ didn't call on his father, Jehovah throughout the New testament, are you saying Paul didn't call on God?

Jehovah is a unique name of God, nobody share this name with him unlike Allah that was shared by Pagan father of muhammad named Abd Allah

Are you saying the God of the Jews never responded to Jehovah? See don't listen to what your imams are telling you

haekymbahd:

How is Jehovah the name of God is that the way Moses pronounced it?

How does Moses pronounce it?

haekymbahd:

Is Father/God also Jehovah's name?

YES... refute not to be brainwashed
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
Everyone Allah creates is His slave!

Reference your claim that the pagan father of Muhammad worship Allah

AntiChristian:

Someone or you? It means both! That's why the translators of Romans 6:16 were confused as to whether to use Servant or Slaves!

Can you write out the meaning of the two words?

AntiChristian:

Some words have two meanings when translated and this can't be reconciled!

Antiislaam your attention is very much needed here. We are appealing to you, give us the meaning of the two words

AntiChristian:

It is not a lie. Jehovah was never in English diction a millennium ago. It was created by William Tyndale. This is popular among those who know. The name of God was YHWH and it was unpronounced. Later someone turned it to Yahweh. Then to Jehovah.

We are talking of Bible and not English dictionary. Once it is found in the Bible I'm okay with it.

AntiChristian:

Bring the proof of the lie?

Which proof am I bringing, do you know what you are saying at all?

You are the one to reference your claim that No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago or stop lying for Allah

AntiChristian:

Did he bear Allah?

We have many Chukwudi, Oluwafemi that are idol worshipers. How does that matter?

Is Allah not included in his name, Abd Allah?

AntiChristian:

Of cos there were Jesus Barabbas, Jesus ben Ananias and Jesus ben Sirach. Christ was a title not a name per say!

So Allah didn't know what he was saying in Quran 3:45 that his name would be CHRIST?

Angels said, "O' Mary! Allah gives you the good news through a word from Him. His name would be Christ Jesus, son of Mary, held in honor in this world and among the ones close to Me in the Hereafter."

Why couldn't he says His title would be Christ.

Moreso, who among these people you mentioned given the name Christ?

AntiChristian:

Also there are many Immanuels nowadays the name prophesied for Jesus which he was never called by!

Exactly there are many Emmanuel, even there are many Jesus but you will never see anyone bearing Christ aside Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but if there is any tell us.

Allah is an idol no doubt about that
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
RightChannel:

Antiislaam your attention is very much needed here. We are appealing to you, give us the meaning of the two words

We are talking of Bible and not English dictionary. Once it is found in the Bible I'm okay with it.

You are the one to reference your claim that No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago or stop lying for Allah

So Allah didn't know what he was saying in Quran 3:45 that his name would be CHRIST?

Angels said, "O' Mary! Allah gives you the good news through a word from Him. His name would be Christ Jesus, son of Mary, held in honor in this world and among the ones close to Me in the Hereafter."

Exactly there are many Emmanuel, even there are many Jesus but you will never see anyone bearing Christ aside Jesus Christ of Nazareth, but if there is any tell us.

Christianity was before Islam...

Pls. What is the name or title of the christian god in Arabic before Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Speaklove:

No!
You didn't get my point

I'm not saying don't submit to an influencer but that "of necessity there must be a moral law giver (even more than that ) whose choice of law every human must stream line into their daily lives .

Your actions are proposals of your your thoughts and your thoughts are all inspirations that comes from things or people you interface with as you go through life .

You can not by your own self create 100 percent the things that make your choice .
The Choices you have are brought before you by entities, situations,circumstances and environments that you have no total or even any control over ,but these determines what you will chose for you .

Choices are what are determined for you ,and not a product of your own individual self .
So you must submit to the influence of a force ,culture, people,environment ,and an entity ,and these determines which direction your life goes simply because they are higher and superior than your whole existence .

Out of these the most poweeful are God or Satan.
And you must bow to the influence of these two irrespective of your acknowledgement of their existence or not .

LoLz! This is according to your beliefs which we have not yet established as true. In some other religion this is not the case so how do we know which of you is speaking truth? You may have chosen to hang your hat on the Christian religion but that is not going to tell anyone how true what you say is.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Christianity was before Islam...

Pls. What is the name or title of the christian god in Arabic before Muhammad?

Adonai, El, Shaddai, Jehovah, YHWH, Tzevaot, Ehyeh

Help the guy, I asked many questions but he has run away. Help him by answering those questions
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 1:52am On Apr 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Adonai, El, Shaddai, Jehovah, YHWH, Tzevaot, Ehyeh

Help the guy, I asked many questions but he has run away. Help him by answering those questions

Oga, are those Arabic words?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 3:39am On Apr 29, 2022
RightChannel:

So you've agreed with us that Adam, Moses, Noah, etc that you're told were Muslims never called on any allah.. Why calling them Muslims then?

The other time you mentioned Hubal, who is Hubal? Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah.. Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.

You can be fooling yourself.

If Quran goes against Hubal and Allah says he has no daughter does that not mean that Allah of Muhammad was not Hubal.

Why did Muhammad destroy the statue of hubal maybe you can tell us?

When Allah claimed he had no only begotten son you Christians say that it means he is not the God of Jesus.

Now that Allah claims he still has no daughters either he is still hubaal are you normal?

Why was Allah used to represent God in the Arabic bible?

Allah SWT said:

Now that Allah has specifically claim he is no Hubal (Baal) what do you have to say?
RightChannel:

Christians and Jews in pre-islamic never called on any Allah. Muhammad the founder of islam brought Allah
What are these people calling upon.

King James Bible
Exodus 6 vs 3

Why did God appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty?

You said no one called God as God Almighty what about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

What did Jesus call upon show me where Jehovah was mentioned in the new testament by both Paul and Jesus?

Why are Jews not mentioning the name Jehovah?

RightChannel:

Is Allah the same Jehovah? YES or NO Why dodging this question? I don't want story
The origin of the name Jehovah is not convincing enough Allah was the God of isreal. But if you ask if Allah is Jehovah you will have to explain how the name Jehovah was derived for me to accept Allah is Jehovah or not.

Explain how Jehovah was derived and the year?

RightChannel:

Reference your claim or stop lying for Allah

What has islam cause you people, are you saying Jesus Christ didn't call on his father, Jehovah throughout the New testament, are you saying Paul didn't call on God?
Smh.. Are you saying Muhammad didn't call on God. Show anywhere in the new testament where Jesus and Paul called God as Jehovah ..

RightChannel:

Jehovah is a unique name of God, nobody share this name with him unlike Allah that was shared by Pagan father of muhammad named Abd Allah

Are you saying the God of the Jews never responded to Jehovah? See don't listen to what your imams are telling you
What name do Jews call God and when was Jehovah as a name derived?

RightChannel:

How does Moses pronounce it?
You are the one who claimed Jehovah is God so pronounce YHWH without vowels as Moses pronounced it.

RightChannel:

YES... refute not to be brainwashed
So Father, God and LORD can be used to refer to God but Allah can't smh...

I refute to be brainwashed

Mark 15
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? --which means, My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me [deserting Me and leaving Me helpless and abandoned]?

Allah SWT said:

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Antiislaam(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2022
RightChannel:

AntiChristian shey you see your life outside, RightChannel thank you jare
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Antiislaam(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Won ti get iwo bobo yii, shey I'm no more advocatejare nii?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2022
RightChannel:

Where did i say he worshipped Allah? Must someone worship Allah to be be named Abdullah?
Stop mentioning me with this kind of folly!

Everyone whether Muslim or not comes to Allah as a an 'Abd translated as Slave or Servant.

You and your shadows should do that?

The Bible was not originally in English na. Which word was Jehovah translated from? Why does the Jews never use Jehovah?
Because it is a derived word first used in the 16th Century. That was when the name of your God was invented.

So everyone that has Allah included in their names worship Allah?
How old are you?

You know Jesus's name should have been Emmanuel according to the Prophecy. But the Prophecy failed and he was mistakenly named Jesus and it means anointed. Many kings were Christ in the old testament too like Cyrus the Christ in 2 Chronicles 22:7.
The Christ in the Qur'an is a title for Jesus.

Did Allah call him Christ or it is translated as Christ? What Allah called him was Mas'i 'Eesa ibn Maryam which is translated to Christ Jesus son of Maryam (not son of God). But the devil mind will see Christ only but forgot that their Christ is son of God not of Mary!

In essence, it is Christ Jesus, the son of Maryam in Full. It is a twist of texts aka lying to say only "Christ" when the texts says more that that!

They were not God's Prophet. So why would they have? But they were Jesus too? We should use the same argument that since Allah comes in Abdullah, then all those Jesus should have being like Jesus. Don't you see how illogical that argument is?

Cyrus the Christ was a Christ in the Old testament anointed by your God. And many others too were Christos. Christ was the only Christos compiled in your NT as your NT was specially made for him alone.

Yeah, like the one you worship three godhead in one. The cross and alter of the Catholics. The ritualist human blood Jesus shed. The false celebrations that can't be traced to your Bible you celebrate in Christmas, Lent, Easter, etc.

Wetin remain for idolatry to complete?

Abeg shift!
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! This is according to your beliefs which we have not yet established as true. In some other religion this is not the case so how do we know which of you is speaking truth? You may have chosen to hang your hat on the Christian religion but that is not going to tell anyone how true what you say is.

You have asked a good question but the answer can not be gotten by merely exercising your intellect (though that's part of it ) but the truth can only be revealed or let's say "UNVEILED "

so the nest step you have to take is to seek for revelation .

God says in his word
Jeremiah 33:3
[3]‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

You see !

You have to humble yourself and take this step : go stand in your secret place and lift up your heart to heaven ,and then say

"I am a man who desires to know the truth.
God if you truly exist then please reveal yourself to me in a way a can understand .

Please whoever you are I desire to follow you and to walk with you in truth and in spirit .

I Do not gurantee you to get a quick reply or answer, but trust me God will reveal himself to you after he has seen the sincerity and determination of your heart .

I have heard of people who took this path and got the answers they were looking for .

I myself have ask a thing from God one night before sleeping and he showed me what I ask that same night in a dream .

But each ones experience might differ ,according to how God pleases to do .

Having said that .
Put this scriptures at the back of your heart

Matthew 11:27
[27]All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
[11]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
[12]Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.
[13]And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bring yours.

I didn't ask you what's the Bible's opinion on what God's name is .

I ask you what is the word for god in arabic

And what is the name of the islamic god

But yet all these while you are dodging the qouestion and diverting to find excuse .

Go and learn the answer to those qouestion and then you will know better.

The word for God

and

The name of God

Are two different things

But you will find out why in islam it is a struggle to differentiate the two .

Study the history of mecca before the advent of Islam and tell me what the word for god was then before the prophet was born .

And also tell me the name of the god they where worshipping before Islam came .

If you can do your own research without being biase for your religious sentiment then you wiould know better

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Speaklove:

I didn't ask you what's the Bible's opinion on what God's name is .

I ask you what is the word for god in arabic

And what is the name of the islamic god

But yet all these while you are dodging the qouestion and diverting to find excuse .

Go and learn the answer to those qouestion and then you will know better.

The word for God

and

The name of God

Are two different things

But you will find out why in islam it is a struggle to differentiate the two .

Study the history of mecca before the advent of Islam and tell me what the word for god was then before the prophet was born .

And also tell me the name of the god they where worshipping before Islam came .

If you can do your own research without being biase for your religious sentiment then you wiould know better

If you were really sure of your case you would have presented it since you now have the holy spirit in Christianity. I don't know why you keep asking me questions back and forth while you can't explain just "Elohim" i discussed perviously.

The preislamic Arabs worship many gods. Yet, they still believe in Allah as the supreme God who isn't represented by any idol. They believed the gods would get them closer to Allah or intercede for them with Allah!

So they have over 300 gods which they worship.

Allah is still the name of God in Arabic.

If you have any other result bring it forward and i would simply thrash you delusions.

Just don't tell lies. Confirm whatever you want to post cos it will be a shame if a Holy spirit filled convert tell lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did i say he worshipped Allah? Must someone worship Allah to be be named Abdullah?
Stop mentioning me with this kind of folly!

Everyone whether Muslim or not comes to Allah as a an 'Abd translated as Slave or Servant.

Did Abd Allah comes to allah? But you said he was a pagan, why now attaching him to allah that he came to allah?

AntiChristian:

You and your shadows should do that?

You have seen by yourself that the two words have different meaning that is why you find it difficult to write it out so as not to be disgraced

AntiChristian:

The Bible was not originally in English na. Which word was Jehovah translated from? Why does the Jews never use Jehovah?
Because it is a derived word first used in the 16th Century. That was when the name of your God was invented.

The bolded part above, are you asking me ignorant question? Can you reference your claim that Jews never use Jehovah?

AntiChristian:

So everyone that has Allah included in their names worship Allah?
How old are you?

Have you see an idol or a pagan that has Christ or Jehovah included in their names?

AntiChristian:

You know Jesus's name should have been Emmanuel according to the Prophecy. But the Prophecy failed and he was mistakenly named Jesus and it means anointed. Many kings were Christ in the old testament too like Cyrus the Christ in 2 Chronicles 22:7.
The Christ in the Qur'an is a title for Jesus.

So Allah is a failure here in Quran 3:45

You served a failed god, this is according to Allah the author Quran

2 Chronicles 22:7

Through Ahaziah’s visit to Joram, God brought about Ahaziah’s downfall. When Ahaziah arrived, he went out with Joram to meet Jehu son of Nimshi, whom the LORD had anointed to destroy the house of Ahab.

Where is Cyrus here as been named Messiah unlike Quran 3:45? You must stop lying for Allah

AntiChristian:

Did Allah call him Christ or it is translated as Christ? What Allah called him was Mas'i 'Eesa ibn Maryam which is translated to Christ Jesus son of Maryam (not son of God). But the devil mind will see Christ only but forgot that their Christ is son of God not of Mary!

In essence, it is Christ Jesus, the son of Maryam in Full. It is a twist of texts aka lying to say only "Christ" when the texts says more that that!

Why confusing yourself with ignorance? Firstly, is Allah no more the author of Quran or is Quran no more the words of Allah?

Secondly, do you need English teacher to explain this to you? Angels said, "O' Mary! Allah gives you the good news through a word from Him. His name would be Christ Jesus, son of Mary, held in honor in this world and among the ones close to Me in the Hereafter."

AntiChristian:

They were not God's Prophet. So why would they have? But they were Jesus too? We should use the same argument that since Allah comes in Abdullah, then all those Jesus should have being like Jesus. Don't you see how illogical that argument is?

Is like you lack comprehensive problem, I said there are many Jesus, many Immanuel, etc but you will never see anyone, any idol with this name, "CHRIST" this is a unique name given to Jesus Christ alone but if there is any with this special name CHRIST, tell us

AntiChristian:

Cyrus the Christ was a Christ in the Old testament anointed by your God. And many others too were Christos. Christ was the only Christos compiled in your NT as your NT was specially made for him alone.

Reference your claim that Cyrus was given this special name, "CHRIST" ?

AntiChristian:

Yeah, like the one you worship three godhead in one. The cross and alter of the Catholics. The ritualist human blood Jesus shed. The false celebrations that can't be traced to your Bible you celebrate in Christmas, Lent, Easter, etc.

Wetin remain for idolatry to complete?

Abeg shift!

Going half naked while worshipping Allah, bowing down for a stone, kissing the same black stone, cycling the same black stone the Quran called a SHRINE is not idolism right?

Read more here about Allah an idol.

Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah... Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thank you too, the guy is confused saying I am still you grin

Antiislaam:

AntiChristian shey you see your life outside, RightChannel thank you jare
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Ken4Christ: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus is god himself? So who is a god?

The God I worship is far above becoming a man. I mean Jesus that passed through the womb, birth canal, feed on breast milk, was circumcised, eat, slept, wept, was asked question which he didn't know and then later killed by death and humans!

May you be cured!

He is the Son of God. When we say Jesus is God, it's within the context that he has the very nature and essence as God. God himself is invisible. He manifested himself in Jesus. So, we can say that Jesus is God in the flesh. And his Father in heaven is God in the Spirit. Yet, it's one God in two different manifestations.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Ken4Christ: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Speaklove

I rejoice with you. There are many similar testimonies. The only difference with yours is that you were not persecuted or threatened with death like others unless there was no space to share that side of the story.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
haekymbahd:

can be fooling yourself.

If Quran goes against Hubal and Allah says he has no daughter does that not mean that Allah of Muhammad was not Hubal.

Why did Muhammad destroy the statue of hubal maybe you can tell us?

When Allah claimed he had no only begotten son you Christians say that it means he is not the God of Jesus.

Now that Allah claims he still has no daughters either he is still hubaal are you normal?

Why was Allah used to represent God in the Arabic bible?

Allah SWT said:

Now that Allah has specifically claim he is no Hubal (Baal) what do you have to say?

Answer the following questions:

★ Where is the polemic verse against Hubal in Quran?

★ Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are they not mentioned in the Qur'an, are they not the daughters of Hubal/Allah?

★Who brought Allah, who mandated him as your God?

haekymbahd:

What are these people calling upon.

Exodus 3:15

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

haekymbahd:

King James Bible
Exodus 6 vs 3

If you can read this explanatory it will help your ignoramus so that you won't ask same question next time

Exodus 6:3

And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by [the name] of God Almighty: Able to fulfil all his purposes, promises, and covenant, with whom nothing is impossible; or Elshaddai, God all-sufficient, who has a sufficiency of happiness in himself, and everything to supply the wants of his creatures in things temporal and spiritual, see ( Genesis 17:1 ) : but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them;
which he had in the preceding verse called himself by. This is not to be understood absolutely; for it is certain that he had made himself known by this name, and this name was known unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, ( Genesis 15:6-8 ) ( Genesis 26:2 Genesis 26:24 ) ( 28:13 ) , and but comparatively, as some think; that is, he was not so much made known to them by the one name as the other; though it may be questioned whether the one was more used in speaking to them than the other; wherefore others think, as Saadiah Gaon, that the word only is to be supplied, as in ( Genesis 32:28 ) and the sense to be, that by his name Jehovah he was not only made known to them, but by his name Elshaddai, and others also; and others reconcile the difficulty thus, that though the name Jehovah itself was known to the patriarchs, by which they were assured that God is eternal, immutable, and faithful to his promises; yet he was not known as to the efficacy of this name, or with respect to the actual performance of his promise, as he now would be by delivering the children of Israel out of Egypt, and bringing them into the land of Canaan; though perhaps, by reading the words with an interrogation, the clause will appear more plain, "and by my name Jehovah was I not known to them?" verily I was. Josephus says, this name was not before made known to men, and that it was not lawful for a man to speak it; and this is the common notion of the Jews, that it is ineffable, and not lawful to be pronounced, and therefore they put Adonai and Elohim in the room of it, and the vowel points of these words to it, which is a false and superstitious notion: this name was known among the Heathens; it is the same with (iaw) in the oracle of Apollo; and Diodorus Siculus says, that with the Jews Moses is said to give laws from a God called "IAO", and is the same which in Philo Byblius is called Jevo; and both are no other than a corruption of Jah or Jehovah; and perhaps the (tetraktuv) of the Pythagoreans, by which they swore, is the same with the tetragrammaton, or this word of four letters, with the Jews.

haekymbahd:

Why did God appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty?

So he should appeared to them as Allah the best deceiver right?

haekymbahd:

You said no one called God as God Almighty what about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob...

Where did I said so, stop lying for Allah! You never finish your 1-0-1 fasting system pls hold unto taqqiya till after fasting grin

haekymbahd:

What did Jesus call upon show me where Jehovah was mentioned in the new testament by both Paul and Jesus?

Why are Jews not mentioning the name Jehovah?

The other time you said Jews never mentioned the name Jehovah I exposed your lies but now you shifted your attention to New Testament just to make yourself happy. Islam is a disaster in your life

haekymbahd:

The origin of the name Jehovah is not convincing enough Allah was the God of isreal. But if you ask if Allah is Jehovah you will have to explain how the name Jehovah was derived for me to accept Allah is Jehovah or not.

Explain how Jehovah was derived and the year?

What class are you, can't you follow simple instructions?

Is Allah the same Jehovah?

Your Answer should be YES or NO

haekymbahd:

Smh.. Are you saying Muhammad didn't call on God. Show anywhere in the new testament where Jesus and Paul called God as Jehovah ..

Muhammad called on his idol he inherited from his pagan father, nobody is disputing that but saying Jesus Christ didn't called on his father the Jehovah, Elohim, means a great disasters in your life

haekymbahd:

What name do Jews call God and when was Jehovah as a name derived?

★ Jews called God by many names e.g. Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim, El shaddai etc but they never called him by Allah the pagan god of Muhammad's father

★ The name JEHOVAH was derived from here in

Exodus 3:15

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

haekymbahd:

You are the one who claimed Jehovah is God so pronounce YHWH without vowels as Moses pronounced it.

If Jehovah is NOT God, tell me what Jehovah is then? Stop been foolish please

haekymbahd:

So Father, God and LORD can be used to refer to God but Allah can't smh...

I refute to be brainwashed

Mark 15
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? --which means, My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me [deserting Me and leaving Me helpless and abandoned]?

Allah SWT said:

Allah is an idol, the name Allah was attached to someone worshipping an idol. Is Allah called Jehovah throughout your Quran?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Oga, are those Arabic words?

Are you a student of Arabic school?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Are you a student of Arabic school?
That too hard ba!

Ok.

Tell us the name or title of the christian god in arabic before islam, with reference from your bible not what one historian lied about.

Why was it changed to Allah Muhammad's idol according to you, as we have it today in the arabic bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) / I Want To Join A Brotherhood For Wealth / Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.