Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 (6382 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RoyalDiadems: 8:07am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

No one called it Greek. Who translated it? When was it translated? How was it translated from an unpronounced YHWH to Jehovah? At some point there was no name as Jehovah. So it's a creation of man.

Not really. The context of the book of Job shows Satan as someone who still frolic with Angels presenting himself to God. God could have done whatever He will on his own without Satan's whine.

Where in the Bible does it says those killed were of Satan's? Even the animals and properties too? Haba!

What does that word "psychēs" mean in your own strong's concordance?

Why do you love sticking to falsehood when it's clear that you wrong?

Every word humans speak is a creation of man. There is no word we speak that is a creation of angels.

The book of Job is one of the most ancient books of the Bible. Probably written before Moses. At that time Satan could still present himself among the Angels. Yeah, he was an angel before he rebeled. Frolicking with God? No!

The Bible doesn't have to say those Killed are Satan's before we can differentiate. Anyone who's not of God is Satan's, and Satan can have them anytime because they're his. Satan can't have God's own without God's permission as we saw with job. You're even talking about properties as though properties have souls. He who gave can re-give.

Saying Satan whined God is blasphemous! God wanted to test Job using Satan, so God said to Satan 'Have you observed my servant Job...' He deliberately started a conversation to bring Satan into the events of of Job's life. The same way Satan was used to crucify Jesus.

God does not work the way you think. God uses his creatures to do all of His biddings which are within the capacity of the creatures. The only things God does by Himself are things no one anywhere can do!

psychēs mean Souls.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 12:21pm On May 05
Jesus is the son of God Jesus is the image of God Jesus is the Christ of God Jesus is Lord Jesus is God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Untold Truth About Apostle Joshua Selman Wife / All Atheists, Fall In / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.