Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 (6384 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by orisa37: 4:57am On May 01, 2022
GLORY TO GOD.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 5:25am On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

That too hard ba!

Ok.

Tell us the name or title of the christian god in arabic before islam, with reference from your bible not what one historian lied about.

Why was it changed to Allah Muhammad's idol according to you, as we have it today in the arabic bible?

Adonai, El, Shaddai, Jehovah, YHWH, Tzevaot, Ehyeh

See ignorant question you are asking me

mhmsadyq:

Oga, are those Arabic words?

They are Arabic words composed by Muhammad grin

Maybe you are not even reading my posts, nobody ever used the name allah for God the Jehovah in Pre-islamic period
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 5:36am On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

He is the Son of God. When we say Jesus is God, it's within the context that he has the very nature and essence as God. God himself is invisible. He manifested himself in Jesus. So, we can say that Jesus is God in the flesh. And his Father in heaven is God in the Spirit. Yet, it's one God in two different manifestations.

You are only confusing yourselves.
One God in three different manifestation s yet they are one. God the father is in heaven and can't do what Jesus did by coming to earth to die. The son can do this. The father can't die but the son can die. Yet they are one.

Jesus said he does as he saw his father do. Did his father get arrested and punished too till he was killed?

And when Jesus died, were there only two manifestations of your God?

All these Pauline Christian beliefs that never came from Jesus.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 5:37am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:
Thank you too, the guy is confused saying I am still you grin

Sorry, same holy spirit controls all of u.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Maybe you are not even reading my posts, nobody ever used the name allah for God the Jehovah in Pre-islamic period
Nobody is asking you for name now atleast Christianity & Judaism were in Arab before islam...

What was the title of Jehovah in Arabic in pre Islamic era?

What was the title of Jehovah in Igbo/Yoruba?

Do you agree with this

The derived forms Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century. Jehovah was first introduced by William Tyndale in his translation of Exodus 6:3, ...

Show verse in the new testament were Jesus and Paul called his God and Father Jehovah?

Do Jews call their God by the name Jehovah smh?

Jews represented name of God in their tanakh as "Adonai (LORD)" who inserted the name Jehovah into the bible was it the Jews or dubious Christians (William Tyndale) in the 16th century?

Jehovah is not the name of God and he never responded to it...

Explain how YHWH without no known vowels sound the same as Jehovah?

Funny Christians inserted Jehovah into Jewish tanakh why not insert Jehovah into the New testament and show the verse.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 6:09am On May 01, 2022
haekymbahd:
Nobody is asking you for name now atleast Christianity & Judaism were in Arab before islam...

These are the names they are calling God with and not the pagan name of an idol
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 6:11am On May 01, 2022
Seems this fasting is affecting you despite taking breakfast meal

AntiChristian:

Sorry, same holy spirit controls all of u.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 6:20am On May 01, 2022
Repeating same questions that has been answered several times but to answer your own questions is their greatest problem
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 6:30am On May 01, 2022
haekymbahd:

Do you agree with this

The derived forms Iehouah and Jehovah first appeared in the 16th century. Jehovah was first introduced by William Tyndale in his translation of Exodus 6:3, ...

Show verse in the new testament were Jesus and Paul called his God and Father Jehovah?

Do Jews call their God by the name Jehovah smh?

Jews represented name of God in their tanakh as "Adonai (LORD)" who inserted the name Jehovah into the bible was it the Jews or dubious Christians (William Tyndale) on the 16th century?

Jehovah is not the name of God...

I told him Jehovah was created in the 16th century o. But they cherish falsehood.

They'd rather die than leave the falsehood they profess.

How did YHVH become Yahweh then Jehovah?

Even Jesus's name is dubious. But who cares?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 7:08am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

I told him Jehovah was created in the 16th century o. But they cherish falsehood.

They'd rather die than leave the falsehood they profess.

How did YHVH become Yahweh then Jehovah?

Even Jesus's name is dubious. But who cares?

So Moses was alive in 16th century right? grin

Exodus 3:15

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

The other time you lied that No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago and they ask you to reference your claim on this, till now Allah has not revealed that to you

This Islam has caused you greatest disaster and havoc beyond control
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Ken4Christ: 7:31am On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are only confusing yourselves.
One God in three different manifestation s yet they are one. God the father is in heaven and can't do what Jesus did by coming to earth to die. The son can do this. The father can't die but the son can die. Yet they are one.

Jesus said he does as he saw his father do. Did his father get arrested and punished too till he was killed?

And when Jesus died, were there only two manifestations of your God?

All these Pauline Christian beliefs that never came from Jesus.

It does not make sense to the carnal mind. One God in three manifestations. He is the Father, Jesus is the visible manifestation of the invisible God. He also shows himself through his Spirit.

If you study your Bible, the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of the living God. He is also called the Spirit of Christ. Yet, he is one Spirit.

The Holy Spirit himself manifest in seven ways. Hence, the scripture talks about seven Spirit of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 7:37am On May 01, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It does not make sense to the carnal mind. One God in three manifestations. He is the Father, Jesus is the visible manifestation of the invisible God. He also shows himself through his Spirit.

If you study your Bible, the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of the living God. He is also called the Spirit of Christ. Yet, he is one Spirit.

The Holy Spirit himself manifest in seven ways. Hence, the scripture talks about seven Spirit of God.

Yes, even for centuries after Jesus left no one had this kind of belief.

God is divided in to father, son and spirit. And yet he's one. A three headed one God. Isn't that idolatry? One God can die. Others can't die.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Maybe you are not even reading my posts, [b]nobody ever used the name allah for God the Jehovah in Pre-islamic [/b]period

Ok.

Why are they using allah now?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

These are the names they are calling God with and not the pagan name of an idol

Why is the bible using the pagan name of an idol for god today?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Seems this fasting is affecting you despite taking breakfast meal

This still doesn't answers the question!

Why is the bible using allah the name of a pagan idol for god in the arabic bible today?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahd(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

So Moses was alive in 16th century right? grin

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

The other time you lied that No one uses Jehovah as God's name 500 years ago and they ask you to reference your claim on this, till now Allah has not revealed that to you

This Islam has caused you greatest disaster and havoc beyond control
God name was written as YHWH no one knows it's pronounciation. Moses never called his God by the name Jehovah same as Jesus

Jews didn't called God as Jehovah

How did Jehovah became the name of God

When the first Bibles were printed (on a press) in Hebrew (late 15th century), for the first time, ‘points’ (vowel markings) were included with the text (handwritten scrolls do not include these markings).

It was existing Jewish practice to use the word ‘Adonai’ (my lord) whenever the Divine Name of God was encountered in reading the text of the Torah. Therefore, when creating a printed book version, and adding vowel markings to the Hebrew letters, the printers - following existing Jewish practice - added the vowel markings for the word ‘Adonai’ to the printed letters of the Four Letter Name of God (YHWH).

Note: those were NOT the correct vowels for the (lost) actual pronunciation of the Name, but were the vowels for a completely DIFFERENT word, Adonai).

Clueless non-Jewish readers who acquired copies, apparently assumed the vowels DID belong to the Four Letter Name of God, and flat out CREATED a brand new, never seen before ‘word’ out of the consonants of the Name, plus the vowels of ‘Adonai’.

Magically resulting in ‘Jehovah’ (eventually), out of an error in transliteration of Hebrew into Latin, then later into German (which is why there is a ‘J’, which is pronounced as ‘Y’ in German), which was then imported adopted into English, which pronounces ‘J’ as J - a letter (and a sound) which Hebrew does not have.

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

Mathew 27vs46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

It is your choice if you choose to remain in error what is certain visible to the blind and audible to the deaf is that Jehovah is not the name of God/Allah.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:12am On May 01, 2022
haekymbahd:

God name was written as YHWH no one knows it's pronounciation. Moses never called his God by the name Jehovah same as Jesus

I hate repeating same thing, do you need English teacher to explain this to you?

haekymbahd:

Jews didn't called God as Jehovah

You keep saying the same thing and to reference your claim that Jews never called God as Jehovah is the problem..

Well, this is according to King David, is King David an Arab King?

Psalm 83:18

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is Jehovah, art the most bhigh over all the earth.

haekymbahd:

How did Jehovah became the name of God

God himself revealed this name to Moses in

haekymbahd:

When the first Bibles were printed (on a press) in Hebrew (late 15th century), for the first time, ‘points’ (vowel markings) were included with the text (handwritten scrolls do not include these markings).

Reference your claim, stop listening to the ignorant words coming out from the mouth of your imams

haekymbahd:

It was existing Jewish practice to use the word ‘Adonai’ (my lord) whenever the Divine Name of God was encountered in reading the text of the Torah. Therefore, when creating a printed book version, and adding vowel markings to the Hebrew letters, the printers - following existing Jewish practice - added the vowel markings for the word ‘Adonai’ to the printed letters of the Four Letter Name of God (YHWH).

Can you qoute a verse on this from Torah

haekymbahd:

Note: those were NOT the correct vowels for the (lost) actual pronunciation of the Name, but were the vowels for a completely DIFFERENT word, Adonai).

Yahweh is based on the consonants YHWH, which is one of the names for God.
Yahweh comes from the Hebrew word for “I am.” When God met Moses at the burning bush and commanded him to go back to Egypt and lead the people out, Moses asked who he should say has sent him.

Jehovah is the same name based on the Latin equivalents of the Hebrew letters: JHVH. Jehovah became the English translation of the Latin form of the Hebrew name.

If you opportuned to read the short above statements, it will help your ignoramus life and confusion

haekymbahd:

Clueless non-Jewish readers who acquired copies, apparently assumed the vowels DID belong to the Four Letter Name of God, and flat out CREATED a brand new, never seen before ‘word’ out of the consonants of the Name, plus the vowels of ‘Adonai’.

Magically resulting in ‘Jehovah’ (eventually), out of an error in transliteration of Hebrew into Latin, then later into German (which is why there is a ‘J’, which is pronounced as ‘Y’ in German), which was then imported adopted into English, which pronounces ‘J’ as J - a letter (and a sound) which Hebrew does not have.

I've explain this above, stop listening to your imams, they are also ignorant like you

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

Jehovah and Yahweh are unique names of God, also Christ is the unique name of Jesus Christ even quran affirmed this. Allah on the other hand is the unique name of islamic god which muhammad derived from his pagan father. Your islamic god Allah shared the same name with an idol in Pre-islamic period.

NO idol, living or non-living thing ever shared these names JEHOVAH and YAHWEH with God of Moses, Jacob, Abraham and Issac likewise no one ever share CHRIST with Jesus Christ. With all these evidences, Allah your Islamic god is an idol

haekymbahd:

Mathew 27vs46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

It is your choice if you choose to remain in error what is certain visible to the blind and audible to the deaf is that Jehovah is not the name of God/Allah.

Who is that Eli if not Jehovah God, or is Eli the same Islamic god?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:19am On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

This still doesn't answers the question!

Why is the bible using allah the name of a pagan idol for god in the arabic bible today?

You will ask Muhammad the reason why he forced the name of his pagan father's idol as the unique name of islamic god in Arabic
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:21am On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Why is the bible using the pagan name of an idol for god today?

Still same question, go and ask your dead pedophile messenger of Allah the reason why he mandated Allah as your islamic god in Arabic
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Still same question, go and ask your dead pedophile messenger of Allah the reason why he mandated Allah as your islamic god in Arabic

LOL!

I take this to mean no answer...
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:28am On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

Why are they using allah now?

This is the reason, it was summarized so as to be able to read

Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah... Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 11:31am On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

LOL!

I take this to mean no answer...

You will keep on exposing Allah through this ignorance of yours
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2022
[/b]
RightChannel:

You will ask Muhammad the reason why he forced the name of his pagan father's idol as the unique name of islamic god in Arabic

[b]Why is the bible using the pagan name of an idol for god today?

LOL!
You still evaded the question, sir!
I guess you are stocked.

Ok,
Was Muhammad also involved in the crucification of your God?

Please, be honest for ones. It won't kill you!
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RoyalDiadems: 2:44pm On May 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes, even for centuries after Jesus left no one had this kind of belief.

God is divided in to father, son and spirit. And yet he's one. A three headed one God. Isn't that idolatry? One God can die. Others can't die.

Let me explain it to you.

It actually takes divine revelation to grasp spiritual truths. Logic cannot do it.

Take a man for example. He has a spirit, soul and body, and all three are still man.

Take an egg for example, it has 3 different entities - The shell, the white part and the yolk. Yet all three are called egg. When separated, they could assume different names but the three together are called Egg.

Also look at yourself. I don't know your name but let me call you Bruno.

As Bruno, you will see some people calling you son. Others call you daddy, there are those who call you uncle and of course your wife calls you husband. Yet you're the same Bruno. Not many Brunos. Just one Bruno manifested in different dimensions.

That's the concept of the Godhead. God is a Spirit Being manifested in human form as Jesus and operates in the world as Holy Spirit. The very self same person.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

This is the reason, it was summarized so as to be able to read

Hubal (Arabic: هُبَل‎) was a god worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia, notably by Quraysh at the Kaaba in Mecca. Muhammad's Allah is actually Hubal, i.e. the Baal of the Moabites.

The daughters of Hubal i.e. Allat, al-ʿUzza and Manat, the three female goddess of pre-Islamic Arabia, are mentioned in the Qur'an.

Hubal was originally the proper name of Allah in Makkah... Allah was always a proper name in the Arabic sources and not a common noun, Allah was the title used within each tribe in Pre-islamic Arabia to address tribal deity instead of its proper name and that Allah became the Islamic substitute for the name of any idol.

Hubal's known presence in the Kaʿbah, there is no polemic in the Qur'an against him. In other words, while the Qur'an railed against Allat, Manat, and al-ʿUzza, whom the pagan Arabs referred to as the "daughters of Allah", it stopped short of attacking the cult of Hubal.

Youe bible in arabic uses the God Allah for your god, why?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Youe bible in arabic uses the God Allah for your god, why?

We are in the afternoon, is your fasting affecting you to read the reason why allah was mandated as islamic god in Arabic as summarized below here:

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:
[/b]

[b]Why is the bible using the pagan name of an idol for god today?

LOL!
You still evaded the question, sir!
I guess you are stocked.

Ok,
Was Muhammad also involved in the crucification of your God?

Please, be honest for ones. It won't kill you!

This is the reason why Allah was mandated as unique name of god in Arabic. Don't ask this same question again just make effective use of your eyes

RightChannel:

We are in the afternoon, is your fasting affecting you to read the reason why allah was mandated as islamic god in Arabic as summarized below here:

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

This is the reason why Allah was [b]mandated as unique name of god in Arabic. [/b]Don't ask this same question again just make effective use of your eyes

By who, jehovah?

Why would jehovah mandates Allah an idol to be used in his name?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 4:26pm On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

By who, jehovah?

Why would jehovah mandates Allah an idol to be used in his name?

Do u need English teacher? What consign Jehovah recommending an Idol to Pagans Arab?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Do u need English teacher? What consign Jehovah recommending an Idol to Pagans Arab?

You can as well teach me English... No wahala!

Ok.
Why did Arabian christians replaced jehovah in their bible with Allah an idol to pagan Arabs?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by RightChannel: 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You can as well teach me English... No wahala!

Ok.
Why did Arabian christians replaced jehovah in their bible with Allah an idol to pagan Arabs?

Hope you will get sense to answer this?

★ Reference your claim that Jehovah's name was replaced by allah.

Do you serve the same God with Arab Christians? If Yes, show me where Arab Christians are half naked cycling the shrine called kabba, worshipping, kissing the stone called Kaaba
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by mhmsadyq(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2022
RightChannel:

Hope you will get sense to answer this?

★ Reference your claim that Jehovah's name was replaced by allah.

Why can't christians make their point with insults and curses?

Anyways,

O tie le;

John 3:16

Arabic(i) 16 لانه هكذا احب الله العالم حتى بذل ابنه الوحيد لكي لا يهلك كل من يؤمن به بل تكون له الحياة الابدية.
KJV(i) 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The bolded is Allah the pagan God in the bible verse.

Now,
Identify jehovah,the christian god in the bible verse above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inspirational Maxims (Anonymous) / 3 Lessons Christians can Learn From The Life Of The Apostles / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.