Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 (6225 Views)

My Encounter With The Marine World. / My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part2 / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
. PART - 1
PRAYER AND PREFACE .
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of mankind, the truth of grace, the light of the world and the glory of God, I give this testimony.
Let it be light, and enlighten those in darkness, and deliver them from the power of satan to God.
Let it be an encouragement to those who are already in the light, that they should not divert to darkness .
Let it ‍cast down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
Let it Kindle a blazing fire of Holiness and righteousness, and refine the life of every cold and Luke-warm men and women who hears from it, that they might become living sacrifices unto God .
Let it be wisdom and confound everything that men calls wisdom which are not of God.
Let it be an inspiration, and inspire every man unto good works, not for their glory, but for the glory of Christ who is the Glory of God.
Let it direct men who are in sin to life in Christ.
Let it shut every lips that seeketh to make it a lie. ‍
And let it be truth to everyone who seeketh after truth. amen , amen , amen
MY BACKGROUND AND DETAILS OF I SLAMIC EDUCATION .
It all started years earlier before year 2014 or 2015, I forgot the exact date because I thought it wasn't necessary to note down the date by then, for I haven't understood what was going on then.
Before I had the encounter with Christ, I was a Muslim and part of my first name was "Muhammed ". When I was a kid, my parents enrolled me and my siblings into an Islamic school to study the Qur'an and Islam .
I studied the Qur'an to some level but never knew the meaning or interpretation of the Arabic words in a language I could understand.
We "the Islamic studies students"
were taught that 'there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is his prophet.
We were told that " Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, lot ,Ismael, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, , Moses, Aron ,j, David, Solomon,Zachariah, John and JESUS CHRIST , were all prophets and Holy servants of Allah.
and that "Muhammad" is the greatest and the last prophet of God , that Islam is a religion of peace, that Christians and jews are enemies of Muslims, that they hate Islam and that the Christians are NOT WORSHIPPING GOD but Jesus who was (and is still) one of the prophets of Allah.
We were taught that the LAST PROPHET of Islam "Muhammad" was a good man, that he is the most precious of all the creation of God and most noble and revered before God.
I believed these things ; even though it is apparent that the image of Islam is bad before the outside world.
some of us believed that the bad image and the tag of terrorism on Islam is a conspiracy by the enemies of Islam in a bid to tarnish the legacy of the prophet Muhammad.
We pray five times in a day ;fast during the month of Ramadan, goes to hajj if one has the means, and try to DO a lot of GOOD WORKS .
We believe by doing so is the only way one could be saved, and no any other way or means one could make it to paradise.
We believe that by the GOOD WORKS of OUR HANDS , and submission to the will of Allah is the only GUARANTEE to HEAVEN , and not faith in :Krishna, Buddha, Diana, Dagon, Osiris, Olympia, ogun, amadioha, or any other so-called gods, can get one to heaven. Not even as a CHRISTIAN or JEWS .
the Muslims trust and rely On these teachings, and doctrines for the eternal salvation and destinies of their souls with no thought of questioning the authenticity of such, because we were indoctrinated from childhood to believe in such theories and philosophies .
We thought there was no need to question the things we were taught , since they were the orders of Allah, whom we were told was "the maker of the heavens, and the earth."
Why would one ever think of questioning such personality?
I grew up with these believes as a way of life.
I never knew God had a different plan for me.
I never knew I would become a paul.
MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE GOSPEL .
I was a hater of Christianity, a persecutor of Christ, and unknowingly "an enemy of God."
I thought I was on the right way until God arises, and took me with his Wright hand from darkness and brought me into light.
As it is written in
Colossians 1:13-14
13. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14. in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
CHRIST AT THE DOOR
I could remember one time i FELT the gospel, was while I was while on a duty with my boss.
It happens that :there was a day my boss and I went to carry out some job at the house of a catholic father; while we were done with the job, we went to notify him , and we met him watching a CHRISTIAN music VIDEO .
in the video : some Christian brethren came together and sang to heavens with great joy and power, that you could fill the atmosphere was filled with a divine energy and power.
my boss was overwhelmed like :he has never seen anything like that before.
and I, "a Muslim" was touched emotionally, and felt a kind of bewilderment ;like WHAT A GREAT THING IS THIS (remember the day of Pentecost = Act 2:1-12) .
The song they were singing touched my soul , but even though the holy spirit might be ministering and pressing convictions into my heart i was not sensitive or mindful of such a thing.
All I could deduce from the atmosphere was that they were good singers. I thought it was only an entertainment display to an audience ,and never thought it could be a means through which God could speak or minister to the human heart and spirit .
besides. I was not expecting to be ministered to, (these people are even kafirs -infidels so why should i consider what they were saying ?)
So We both left the father's house perplexed and happy.
Nevertheless; I Still held unto my belief as a Muslim, and never believed I could be saved by Christ, who according to the Christians "was CONDEMNED on the cross".
For I couldn't imagine how someone who was condemned to death could save those who are alive. (at least ONLY FEW Christians CARED ENOUGH TO evangelize TO ME ABOUT THAT) some of them are not even concerned about their own eternal destination talk less of caring for others.

He (christ) was said to have died for my sin, but how could I comprehend how someone death would be the means through which another person's sin would be forgiven.
I don't even know when I committed the sin.
How could I be guilty of the sin that someone else was said to have committed many years ago even before I was born?
So I couldn't believe that I need salvation, and that- salvation can come only through the grace of God through jesus christ when I have faith in him,
But it is written (though I never knew) in
‍Romans 5:12,15,17.

but being that there is a spiritual veil upon the hearts of those that are lost and perishing by which Satan blinded the eyes of their understanding which is the eyes of their heart, I still held unto the believe that I could only be saved as a Muslim whose good works are greater than his bad works.. yes ! as one who is righteous by his own effort ;is own works.
WHO HAS THE POWER TO FORGIVE SIN ?.
There was a day I went to the mosque to pray.
after praying, I decided to ask Allah for forgiveness of my sin, so I recited the Arabic words " Astagafir'ulla " which is translated in English - "I seek forgiveness from Allah . "
(as far as I could remember) i recited that more than " 90 "times.
'then afterwards I had a dream.
IN THE DREAM :I saw myself wearing a white robe, and some of my school friends having their uniforms on, and we all were burning in hell.
then I woke up, but couldn't understand the meaning of the dream.
I was confused because I couldn't understand why I should burn in hell even after asking Allah for forgiveness.

But later on; as I came to walk in Christ;
then the Holy Spirit revealed the meaning of the dream to me. 1 Corinthians 2:9-13, John 16:12-13 .
He made me understand that :
I prayed because the impression to do so came into my heart (considering that I might have sinned)
As it is written :Romans 3:23
[23]for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
I then ask for forgiveness.
As it is written:
1 John 1:8-9
[8]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9]If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Now . even though I had prayed for forgiveness; But still "I saw myself in hell because my sins were not forgiven me .
THE REASON WHY I my sins were not forgiven was because: the one I prayed to doesn't have the power to forgive sins.

the reason why i saw myself in hell was BECAUSE: I was on a wrong path (religion) Being that we can ONLY BE SAVED when we believe in the lordship of christ jesus with our heart and confess him with our mouth.
As it is written
John 3:18
[18]“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

MY SCHOOL FRIENDS SIGNIFIES: my fellow Muslims with whom I was in the religion of islam.
The school uniform they were wearing SIGNIFIES: the religion of Islam
I saw myself wearing a white robe in hell.
the white robe SIGNIFIES:
SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS because it was not received from God .
As it is written :
Isaiah 64:6
[6]But we are all like an UNCLEAN THING , And all our RIGHTEOUSNESS are like FILTHY RAGS ; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

no man can attain the type or kind of inward -righteousness that God demands from every man by his or her own work or effort.
There are TWO TYPES of Righteousness that God demands :that of the inward man (righteousness in nature) , and this type can only come from God, and not by the good works of man. (just as an unborn child can not determine its own gender by itself)
Its gender has to be dertemined by its parent ,so also the righteousness of man can only be gifted to man by God ,man can never be able to have it by doing good works or byhis own efforts
The second type of righteousness that God demands is that of the outward person (righteousness in character) it is this type that is the responsibility of man to manifest after having receive the inward righteousness (and the nature of God) as a gift from God,
Because it is only the inward righteousness dwelling in man that God gave to man as a gift that can please God when it is manifested
And not the type done by personal productivity or creativity.
And this can only happen when man has received the power to become a child of God
And this power come from the holy spirit ,
And you receive the holy spirit only after you have been saved and born again by Believing in your heart that Jesus died for your sin and rose up again in your heart and then confess Jesus as your personal lord and savior with your mouth Then you will be saved .
All you need is to believe in your heart,and confes with your mouth -after that you are saved .
Not by doing good works ,not by keeping the laws of your religion, but it is only by the grace of God when if you decide to have faith in him .
Many Muslims and adherent of other faith are righteous or holy in character, but the problem is that :they don't have righteousness as a nature (they are not yet imparted with righteousness as an inward nature within their spirit ) even though they might be acting the character of Holiness in their body and outwardly. For example:
you might look like a man, but as far as you don't have the blood of that man running in your vein, you are not a legitimate child of that man, and if you are not a child of that man,
You are not entitled to any of his inheritance.
So there comes the scripture which says
"EXCEPT A MAN IS BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE (or inherit) THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

GIFT FROM GIDEON INTERNATIONAL .
When I was in primary school,I think around the year 2005, there was a day a Christian organization came to my school and share copies of the new testament from Gideon-international which is a association of Christian business and professional men .
And I was among the students that were given the Bible gift, but then I was a muslin, so I never bothered myself to read it thoroughly. I went home with it, and kept it somewhere.
And Since then, I never bothered to take or read it again.
THE SPIRIT OF ISLAM , AND MY DELIVERANCE FROM IT .
There was a day I had a dream, and in that dream "It happens that: I was possessed by a demon, and was in need of deliverance.
so my mum and sister came to me with a bible in their hands and asked me to kneel down so they could pray for me, but I refused, and rebuked them. saying" you people are Muslim, and supposed not to have anything to do with the Bible," and I was angry with them, so they left me at the parlour, and went to the bedroom, and immediately they started praying for my deliverance.
So I said to myself "I am a Muslim so I would pray for myself the Islamic way.
" then I took my Qu'ran, went to the back of the door and open the Qu'ran to start praying for my deliverance.
I haven't said anything when the demon came out of my body and varnished out of sight.
then something told me that the demon that possessed me came out of my body because of the prayer my mother and sister rendered on my behalf,
And it entered into the Qur'an I was holding which I wanted to use to deliver myself,
because that was were it came from.
Yes! The demon came from the Qu'ran and after my deliverance it went back to the Qu'ran which is where it came from.
But the irony of it is that "outside the dream my mother and sister were still Muslims, and never for once thought I was possessed by a demon, and never prayed for my deliverance.
Neither do they have faith in Christ at any point of their lives."
Thus ~ this means that there is actually a demonic Spirit that keeps people from believing in the truth by blinding their eyes with falsehood that is mix with half truth.

MYSELF , A DONKEY, AND THE LORD .
I had another dream, and I dreamt that : I was holding a donkey while walking with Jesus Christ,
and their was a great crowd behind us, which were following after us while myself and the Lord were at the front leading the people, then suddenly the donkey turned to attack me, then I started running, and it ran after me with great speed, as I was running, the people were shouting my name and saying run! run! Run! .
I ran, and ran, and ran till I reached a place where there was no longer a way to paa through but only a wall in front of me, as the donkey was almost close to me, the the Lord Jesus CHRIST came to my rescue and took hold of the donkey, then I woke up,
But I don't know the meaning of that dream.
(Modified-I have come to know the meaning of the dream)
THE FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER .
Then there came a day I saw Jesus Christ face to face 'standing before.
Then I bowed my head with my face touching the surface of the ground, in worship to him, then he said something but I couldn't hear what he said because it was inaudible .
Then My heart was filled with joy and I said to myself "so even I could worship God?.
Then it ended, but I cant say if it was a dream vision, or a trance or an open vision because I don't think i had experience such thing before .so it was perplexing to me .

And that vision declared to me that Jesus Christ is more than a prophet as we Muslim usually call him, and he is also more than a Lord but also the God and creator of the heavens and the earth.
As it is written in - Isaiah 9:6
6. For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the GOVERNMENT will be upon His shoulder. And HIS NAME WILL BE CALLED Wonderful, Counselor, MIGHTY GOD , EVERLASTING FATHER , Prince of Peace.
And as it was also written in John 1:1~5
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD .
2. He was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
And by speaking those words I couldn't hear,
He spiritually created an hunger for the word of God in my heart, but I didn't know that, until the time I was noting down some part of this testimony on the "29th day of the 2nd month in the year 2020" that the Holy Spirit gave me the revelation that he created a hunger for his words in my heart that was why I couldn't hear him.
As it is written in Matthew 4:4
4. But He (JESUS CHRIST) answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”
'and in search for those words that proceeds from his mouth which I was unable to hear, I began to search for the gospel so I could read from it, and also hear from it those words that proceeds from the mouth of christ that I couldn't hear in the vision.
I began to search for where to get a bible.
I was hungry for the bread of life.

one day, while searching the bedroom I stumbled upon a
"New testament pocket Bible" which is a New king James version, I then took it only to discover that it was the same Bible that was distributed by a "Christian business and professional men association" called "GIDEON INTERNATIONAL" which is an international Bible distribution association.
This association distributed free copies of "pocket size" New king James Bible to students in the year 2005 while I was in class five in my primary school days, only to discover it around year 2014 or 2015 , that is "9 or 10 years later."

'One might thought that Gideon only distributed the Bible to students and only that couldn't make any significant change in the lives of the receivers,
But this has proven that wrong.
The Bible I received in the year 2005 and dumped at home without reading it thoroughly, neither with any hope of finding it again.
was the same Bible I stumbled upon in the year 2014 or 2015 which became one of the major instruments that shapes my faith in Christ.
You can see that the Labour of Gideon never went in vain.
This should be an encouragement to those who are evangelizing and thought they haven't won a soul to God not to be discourage , for you can't tell how far the effect of your evangelism could go or the number of lives your preaching to one person might save if the Holy spirit gives that person understanding and brings him or her to God.

I would also like to admonish those who are not evangelizing to have a pity on the lost soul and preach to them the words, light and the life of Christ who is the only saviour of their SOULS.
Remember it is written :Mark 16:15. And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Please arise from your sleep and slumber no more for there are millions upon millions who do not know the truth of the gospel of Christ.
And if you are a Christian then you should know that you are called to harvest souls for Zion not to harvest grains for yourselves.

, there is a concluding part, the complete story couldn't be posted because it is too lengthy .
You can access the part 2 by searching the title
Thanks. Hallelujah ! hallelujah ! AMEN .

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by paqman: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Wow,your testimony gat me really emotional. May you never black side in jesus name, i will start working on evangelism now ,may your testimony be permanent in jesus name

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks you very much.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy new year to everyone out there
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 3:42pm On May 22, 2021
My recent post "five objective of the ministry of every believer 'is somehow connected to this testimony.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 3:45pm On May 22, 2021
The part 2 of this testimony is available on this platform.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 6:21pm On May 22, 2021
Chai! See lies! This one too much o! Demon enter Qu'ran!

Apostasy no dey old testament? Was it not from your Yahweh! Jesus didn't abolish it na!

Even a fool won't believe this except a Christian!

Anything to catch more fishes of men!

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 2:59pm On May 23, 2021
AntiChristian:
Chai! See lies! This one too much o! Demon enter Qu'ran!

Apostasy no dey old testament? Was it not from your Yahweh! Jesus didn't abolish it na!

Even a fool won't believe this except a Christian!

Anything to catch more fishes of men!

I can relate to your sentiment sir.

I once reacted to this kind of testimonies the same way you did while I was a Muslim.
I couldn't fathom how christianity could ever be the truth. I believed many testimonies of this kind were forged by Christians to entice the non-Christian, until what you read up there happened to me.

God bear me witness that I told the truth.

Sir!
Jesus christ is not just a prophet but God himself, and I saw him as written up there.

I will pray the lord to open your eyes to see.

I wish we could discuss more on this sir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 9:23am On May 25, 2021
Speaklove:

I can relate to your sentiment sir.

I once reacted to this kind of testimonies the same way you did while I was a Muslim.
I couldn't fathom how christianity could ever be the truth. I believed many testimonies of this kind were forged by Christians to entice the non-Christian, until what you read up there happened to me.

God bear me witness that I told the truth.

Sir!
Jesus christ is not just a prophet but God himself, and I saw him as written up there.

I will pray the lord to open your eyes to see.

I wish we could discuss more on this sir.

Jesus is god himself? So who is a god?

The God I worship is far above becoming a man. I mean Jesus that passed through the womb, birth canal, feed on breast milk, was circumcised, eat, slept, wept, was asked question which he didn't know and then later killed by death and humans!

May you be cured!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by enilove(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

The God I worship is far above becoming a man. I mean Jesus that passed through the womb, birth canal, feed on breast milk, was circumcised, eat, slept, wept, was asked question which he didn't know and then later killed by death and humans!

May you be cured!

The best thing for you to do is to pray that God , don't say Allah , your Creator should reveal Himself to you , sincerely from your heart .
This makes sense than to keep on arguing over why God came as a human being to save humanity from eternal damnation.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 11:28am On May 27, 2021
enilove:

The best thing for you to do is to pray that God , don't say Allah , your Creator should reveal Himself to you , sincerely from your heart .
This makes sense than to keep on arguing over why God came as a human being to save humanity from eternal damnation.

I have prayed for you to be cured! My God is Allah, the Lord of all that exists. He is the creator of Jesus and everything.
How can God reveal Himself to humans? The way you guys treat your God ehn! As if He's just one genie that can just do anything unbefiting!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by enilove(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

I have prayed for you to be cured! My God is Allah, the Lord of all that exists. He is the creator of Jesus and everything.
How can God reveal Himself to humans? The way you guys treat your God ehn! As if He's just one genie that can just do anything unbefiting!

You are an idol worshiper so your prayer is an abomination to God .I pity you because you are in a sorry state and you don't know you are sick for putting your eternity in the hands of a bewitched man like Muhammad who didn't know what he was doing.

At times you hear insane people calling sane people mad man or mad woman not knowing they are the real mad people. This is exactly your case for saying you prayed for someone when you are the one in need of serious prayers and deliverance.
For example , how can you read this from your books and still continue with such prophet and his message :

Hadith
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.

Sahih (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 67
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 67
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 67
Abu Dawood

I am 100% sure you will regret believing these nonsense religion unless you repent.

Secondly , to say God can't appear to you Muslims is a good reason to believe that your God is a fake.

Our God can appear to us in visions, revelations and by signs and wobders like that of Moses .

But your Allah is fake god who lives in the the house ( kabah) built by idolaters for him .

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

May you be cured!

AntiChristian:

Jesus is god himself? So who is a god

You have answered the question which is "jesus is God for in the beginning was the word and the word was in God and the word was God.

AntiChristian:

The God I worship is far above becoming a man.

1 Timothy 3:16
[16]And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

AntiChristian:

I mean Jesus that passed through the womb, birth canal, feed on breast milk, was circumcised, eat, slept, wept, was asked question which he didn't know and then later killed by death and humans!
May you be cured!

Isaiah 53:1-7
[1]Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
[2]For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
[3]He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
[4]Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
[5]But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
[6]All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
[7]He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.
Acts 2:36
[36]“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

AntiChristian:

May you be cured![/quoteMay you be cured!

“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

John 1:1-3
[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2]He was in the beginning with God.
[3]All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

AntiChristian:

How can God reveal Himself to humans?

Galatians 1:15-16
[15]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace,
[16]to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,

AntiChristian:

The way you guys treat your God ehn! As if He's just one genie that can just do anything unbefiting!

Deuteronomy 3:24
[24]‘O LORD God, YOU HAVE BEGUN TO SHOW YOUR SERVANT YOUR GREATNESS and Your mighty hand, FOR WHAT GOD IS THERE in heaven or on earth WHO CAN DO ANYTHING LIKE YOUR WORKS AND YOUR MIGHTY DEEDS ?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Many would be shock on that day - the day of the lord ;when all soul shall stand before him, then they shall see the men they rever standing before the throne of christ to be judged
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahdx: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Speaklove:
Thanks you very much.
Op let me tell you something about spirits. The only thing that can save you is to follow the truth. A spirit exist called Christ claiming to be God that does not mean Allah doesn't exist. You said you have dreams showing you that Islam is bad religion.

But you definitely know Muslims like me is not seeing that right. Same thing with christianity if I tell you the bad thing I also see about christianity you will say ha!!!.

Meaning spirits can deceive you can't trust any spirit bro follow the truth is the only thing that can save you. Because even though we all have this experience how do we make our decisions. I repeat only the truth can save.

I ask you now "Is Jesus Almighty God" only the truth can save you. Because you are in Christianity does not mean you won't burn in Allah's hell or vice versa. Because none of us has died yet nor seen what is truly happening in heaven.

I will implore you to search for the truth I have made the same mistake you just made once I do beleive now that Allah is the true God and there is no other god except ALLAH.

Do you think only Allah and Jesus are claiming to be God definitely no what you are exposed to will determine what you see that's why you need to follow the truth in the scriptures. Don't base your decision on dream cos everybody can dream.

2 Thessalonians 2
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Allah SWT said:

"O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 27)

"No! Those gods will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement]."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 82)

"Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 83)

Deuteronomy 13
1IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

4You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

Can you prove that or do you honestly believe in your heart that "Jesus is God Amighty" put the fact that you are having an encounter with a spirit aside. Because I beleive only truth can save bro.

You had a face to face encounter with Jesus (Almighty God) but you certainly know that no man has ever seen God if you beleive in Jesus then God (Allah) will abide with you.

1 John 4
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

13 By this we come to know (perceive, recognize, and understand) that we abide (live and remain) in Him and He in us: because He has given (imparted) to us of His [Holy] Spirit.

14 And [besides] we ourselves have seen (have deliberately and steadfastly contemplated) and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son [as the] Savior of the world.

15 Anyone who confesses (acknowledges, owns) that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides (lives, makes His home) in him and he [abides, lives, makes his home] in God.

Is Jesus even the God of the Gospel or Yahwe or Allah.

Can you prove to me that Jesus is Almighty God
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by wirinet(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2021
enilove:

This makes sense than to keep on arguing over why God came as a human being to die to save humanity from eternal damnation.

Circular reasoning.
1. God cursed man to die
2. God came to earth as human to die to save man from dying.
Or
1. God has already condemned all humanity.

2. God came as human to save humanity from eternal damnation.

The most crazy circular reasoning is God sacrificed himself to save humanity from himself.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Speaklove:

John 1:1-3
[1]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2]He was in the beginning with God.
[3]All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Where does it mention Jesus in the above? The words translated to God were different. See above in bold. Jesus is not even same as God from this verse.

In the beginning was the Word (logos), and the Word was with God (Theon), and the Word was God (Theos). And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Galatians 1:15-16
[15]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace,
[16]to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,
Jesus didn't say this. Paul said it.

Deuteronomy 3:24
[24]‘O LORD God, YOU HAVE BEGUN TO SHOW YOUR SERVANT YOUR GREATNESS and Your mighty hand, FOR WHAT GOD IS THERE in heaven or on earth WHO CAN DO ANYTHING LIKE YOUR WORKS AND YOUR MIGHTY DEEDS ?

What does your God need a son for?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by wirinet(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where does it mention Jesus in the above? The words translated to God were different. See above in bold. Jesus is not even same as God from this verse.

In the beginning was the Word (logos), and the Word was with God (Theon), and the Word was God (Theos). And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus didn't say this. Paul said it.

What does your God need a son for?

You should also ask where and who is God's wife? To have an only begotten son, you will require a betrothed wife.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
haekymbahdx:
Op let me tell you something about spirits. The only thing that can save you is to follow the truth.

You are very correct sir, and that why I am a follower of jesus christ because he said
John 14:6
[6]Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. The Father Revealed

haekymbahdx:
A spirit exist called Christ claiming to be God that does not mean Allah doesn't exist.

Yes a man once existed among men, claimed to be the word that was God (John 1:1)
And that doesn't mean the Spirit is telling lie because someone else think another god exist.

haekymbahdx:

You said you have dreams showing you that Islam is bad religion.

Numbers 12:6
[6]Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I , the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.

haekymbahdx:

But you definitely know Muslims like me is not seeing that right.

Mark 4:11-12
[11]And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
[12]so that ‘Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.’ ”

haekymbahdx:

Same thing with christianity if I tell you the bad thing I also see about christianity you will say ha!!!.

2 Corinthians 6:8
[8]Some people honor us, but others shame us. Some people say good things about us, but others say bad things. Some people say we are liars, but we speak the truth.

haekymbahdx:

Meaning spirits can deceive you can't trust any spirit

John 16:13
[13]However, when He, the SPIRIT OF TRUTH , has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

haekymbahdx:

bro follow the truth is the only thing that can save you. Because even though we all have this experience how do we make our decisions. I repeat only the truth can save.

haekymbahdx:

I ask you now "Is Jesus Almighty God"

Romans 9:3,5
[3]For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh,
[5]of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, WHO IS OVER ALL , THE ETERNALLY BLESSED GOD . Amen. Israel’s Rejection and God’s Purpose

haekymbahdx:

only the truth can save you.

Yes only the truth can save me, and when you too know the truth, then the truth shall set you free.

haekymbahdx:

Because you are in Christianity does not mean you won't burn in Allah's hell or vice versa.

Romans 5:1,6,9
[1]Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
[6]For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
[9]Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

haekymbahdx:

Because none of us has died yet nor seen what is truly happening in heaven.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10
[9]But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
[10]But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

haekymbahdx:

I will implore you to search for the truth I have made the same mistake you just made once I do beleive now that Allah is the true God and there is no other god except ALLAH.

Romans 10:8-11
[8]But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
[9]that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
[10]For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
[11]For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

[/quote author=haekymbahdx post=105189078]
Do you think only Allah and Jesus are claiming to be God definitely no what you are exposed to will determine what you see that's why you need to follow the truth in the scriptures. Don't base your decision on dream cos everybody can dream.
[/quote]

John 5:38-40
[38]But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
[39]You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
[40]But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

haekymbahdx:

2 Thessalonians 2[/b]
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

إِنَّ الْمُنٰفِقِينَ يُخٰدِعُونَ اللَّهَ وَهُوَ خٰدِعُهُمْ وَإِذَا قَامُوٓا إِلَى الصَّلٰوةِ قَامُوا كُسَالٰى يُرَآءُونَ النَّاسَ وَلَا يَذْكُرُونَ اللَّهَ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا
"Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive ALLAH , BUT HE IS DECEIVING THEM . And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering Allah except a little,"
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 142)

haekymbahdx:

Allah SWT said:
"O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 27)

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
[3]But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost.
[4]For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

haekymbahdx:

(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 142)
"No! Those gods will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement]."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 82)

Matthew 25:31-32
[31]“The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
[32]All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.

haekymbahdx:

"Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 83)

John 15:26
[26]“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.

haekymbahdx:

Deuteronomy 13
1IF A prophet arises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
2And the sign or the wonder he foretells to you comes to pass, and if he says, Let us go after other gods--gods you have not known--and let us serve them,

Acts 2:16-17
[16]But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
[17]‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams.

haekymbahdx:

3 You shall not listen to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of dreams. For the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being.

Deuteronomy 18:15
[15]“The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear,

haekymbahdx:

4You shall walk after the Lord your God and [reverently] fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and cling to Him.

John 10:26-27
[26]But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
[27]My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

haekymbahdx:

Can you prove that or do you honestly believe in your heart that "Jesus is God Amighty" put the fact that you are having an encounter with a spirit aside. Because I beleive only truth can save bro.

I confess jesus christ has my personal lord and saviour, I believe that he died, and rose again the third day.
Wash me from all my sins, clean up my name from the book of death, and register my name in the book of life. In Jesu's name I pray amen.

haekymbahdx:

You had a face to face encounter with Jesus (Almighty God) but you certainly know that no man has ever seen God if you beleive in Jesus then God (Allah) will abide with you.

Ezekiel 1:1
[1]Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the River Chebar, that the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

haekymbahdx:

1 John 4
[b]12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives
and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us![/b]13 By this we come to know (perceive, recognize, and understand) that we abide (live and remain) in Him and He in us: because He has given (imparted) to us of His [Holy] Spirit.

You don't know the holy spirit of whom you spoke about

haekymbahdx:

14 And [besides] we ourselves have seen (have deliberately and steadfastly contemplated) and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son [as the] Savior of the world.

I am also a witness

haekymbahdx:

15 Anyone who confesses (acknowledges, owns) that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides (lives, makes His home) in him and he [abides, lives, makes his home] in God.

That is the truth

haekymbahdx:

Is Jesus even the God of the Gospel or Yahwe or Allah.

Isaiah 9:6
[6]For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Speaklove:

You have answered the question which is "jesus is God for in the beginning was the word and the word was in God and the word was God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word (logos), and the Word was with God (Theon), and the Word was God (Theos). 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Remember Jesus had a God (Theon)
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God (Theon) and your God (Theon).’” John 20:17

Jesus's father was their father
Jesus's God was their God
This logically makes them sons of God too.

1 Timothy 3:16
[16]And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
You should have written that Paul said this. Not Jesus. Where did Jesus call himself God?

Isaiah 53:1-7
[1]Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
[2]For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
[3]He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
[4]Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
[5]But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
[6]All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
[7]He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, And as a sheep before its shearers is silent, So He opened not His mouth.
This is not applicable to only Jesus. John the Baptist and many other Prophets were killed or maimed and oppressed.

Acts 2:36
[36]“Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”
Paul said these not Jesus.

“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Jesus actually needs more than repentance. The rich man that came to him, he told him to obey the commandments. He then told him to go sell everything he has and to come follow him.

All Christians should have followed this verse to the letter!
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
wirinet:

You should also ask where and who is God's wife? To have an only begotten son, you will require a betrothed wife.

Catholics call Mary Mother of God.

But they forgot Joseph who is the adoptive father of God.

God created Mary who is the mother of God.

Jesus is the son of God.

So who is God's wife when Joseph was just adoptive?
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by haekymbahdx: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Speaklove:

You are very correct sir, and that why I am a follower of jesus christ because he said
John 14:6
[6]Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. The Father Revealed

I am not saying Jesus is not the truth, way or life. What truth did Jesus say was it that he was Almighty God or sent by Almighty God (Allah)

John 17
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

4 I have glorified You down here on the earth by completing the work that You gave Me to do

Can you quote me where Jesus said he was God Almighty from his own word.

You will agree with me that the God that sent Jesus has to be truth also also Jesus is a false God(prophet). Meaning Jesus being truth or false depends on the originality of who sent him.

Allah SWT said:

"That is because Allah is the Truth, and that what they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the Most High, the Grand."
(QS. Luqman 31: Verse 30)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word (logos), and the Word was with God (Theon), and the Word was God (Theos). 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.[/img]

Remember Jesus had a God (Theon)
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God (Theon) and your God (Theon).’” John 20:17

If you believe that he is the son of God according to the scripture you quoted, then why are you having difficulties to believe
That he is God?
For if the Son of a man is also a man being that he came from (the sperm) inside man , then the son of God is also God being that he came from (the Spirit and word) inside God.

AntiChristian:

Jesus's father was their father
Jesus's God was their God
This logically makes them sons of God too.
Yes you are very very very very very very very very very absolutely awesomely and wonderfully correct sir.
As it is written below

John 1:12
[12]But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

You should have written that Paul said this. Not Jesus. Where did Jesus call himself God?

This is not applicable to only Jesus. John the Baptist and many other Prophets were killed or maimed and oppressed.

Paul said these not Jesus.

[quote author=AntiChristian post=105191281]
Jesus actually needs more than repentance. The rich man that came to him, he told him to obey the commandments. He then told him to go sell everything he has and to come follow him.

All Christians should have followed this verse to the letter!
[quote author=AntiChristian post=105191281

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Ayo081(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2021

7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:

9 about sin, because people do not believe in me;

10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;

11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.

13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

John 16:7‭-‬15 NIV

23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

25 “Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

26 In that day you will ask in my name. I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf.

27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

28 I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

29 Then Jesus’ disciples said, “Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech.

30 Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.”

John 16:23‭-‬30 NIV

31 “Do you now believe?” Jesus replied.

32 “A time is coming and in fact has come when you will be scattered, each to your own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

John 16:31‭-‬33 NIV

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.

30 I and the Father are one.”

John 10:27‭-‬30 NIV

Please note that some of the things Paul wrote are not just literal but deep things of God.

15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

2 Peter 3:15‭-‬16 NIV

It requires understanding of the trinity.

14 The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.

2 Corinthians 13:14 MSG
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
awesome reply up there
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't wait till you perish before you start seeking for the truth
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sentiments leads to no where.
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
It has been long since this testimony was commented on by me
But now I have returned .
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's a true life story
Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by Speaklove: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
When will you give your life to Jesus ?
When ?
Let it be today my friend

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 by famozine1: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I love dis @speaklove ur replies I believe it's not from u but from the holy Spirit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cheque In The Church / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.