Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Most Men Are Straight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Are Straight. (1953 Views)

''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Are Straight. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Most men are straight, not gay. Gay is too stupid and unappealing for most men. Again, our body as men is so plastic and hard for seduction. Lastly, most or many men hate anything gay. Let no one bring any statistical lie here to support gay. Most men are straight. We prefer women!!

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Brunicekid(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Your head dey there. This is a disregard to the other imaginative thread that 90 % of men are gays.

How on earth will you just be imaginative with facts

Empirical evidence(s) are very vital.

8 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Naomila: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Things have changed now ,alot of men are starting to be gay ..lawd help us
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Boxer007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
freedomest:
Most men are straight, not gay. Gay is too stupid and unappealing for most men. Again, our body as men is so plastic and hard for seduction. Lastly, most or many men hate anything gay. Let no one bring any statistical lie here to support gay. Most men are straight. We prefer women!!

Yes We prefer men. We are straightly men
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Naomila: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Most beautiful guys are gay...what's the logic behind this though?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Naomila: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
Boxer007:

Yes we are straight. We prefer men
I think you try toooooo hard to be gay

1 Like

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Boxer007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naomila:

EXCUSE ME MR MAN!!!
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Boxer007(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naomila:

Am a beautiful man & yes, I can take your man, sir

1 Like

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yes men generally detest homo, no matter how the destable liberal media tries to portray it.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Naomila: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
PerfectMaster:
Yes men generally detest homo, no matter how the destable liberal media tries to portray it.
The media are trying to force it down our throats

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by MENTORCH(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
Most men are straight, 90percent of men Bleep only women. 40percent of women are Codedly Bi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by snitchbitch: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Feminist with bitter jealousies. When a man is gay he is to be stoned to death or crushed to death by a heavy duty. But when a woman is a lesbian, there is no sin in that. She is welcomed, applauded and appreciated with both arms, well fed and well kempt by everyone.

What's good is good and what's bad is bad. The law of God is distinct and can't be diluted or swayed by our personal feelings for anybody or gender.

Who you fxck is your issue. Is it a he or she? You tried, some fxck animals. Some are pedophiles, rapists, necrophiles, and so on. The thing about being bad is that someone is, has or has already been worse!!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by AfroKnight: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naomila:

If you what you mean by “beautiful man” is a man who looks soft to the point that ladies are jealous of his good looks and dress sense, then yes, they tend to be gay cos they narrowly escaped being women. Manly men project the aura of strength and grit.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Lightangel65: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Boxer007:

EXCUSE ME MR MAN!!!

True don't force yourself to be what you are not, cause of attention.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Boxer007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lightangel65:

True don't force yourself to be what you are not, cause of attention.

Brother are u looking for a boyfriend?
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by tatatar: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naomila:
-The result of gay molestation: Many are gays due to being molested by an older male when they were young.Prettier kids are more liable to be molested.
-Gays share more in similarity in their hormones with females,thus predisposing them to have feminine features.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Lightangel65: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
Boxer007:

Brother are u looking for a boyfriend?

My dog is looking for one he suits you well

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by EmyLeo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Your Source

1 Like

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
freedomest:

you are trying to reassure yourself, aren't you?

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Naomila:

The media are trying to force it down our throats
seriously, any movie I watch and see this gay nonsense I just delete it instantly.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Boxer007(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Lightangel65:

My dog is looking for one he suits you well

Bros, can we jump in the shower together and discuss? Can u cook?
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by uthlaw: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
Some of us na gay����.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Palehair: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
AfroKnight:

If you what you mean by “beautiful man” is a man who looks soft to the point that ladies are jealous of his good looks and dress sense, then yes, they tend to be gay cos they narrowly escaped being women. Manly men project the aura of strength and grit.
And who told you that there aren't manly or masculine gay men and girly or feminine straight men because I've seen both. Sexuality doesn't always projects itself via gender mannersisms
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Palehair: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
snitchbitch:
Feminist with bitter jealousies. When a man is gay he is to be stoned to death or crushed to death by a heavy duty. But when a woman is a lesbian, there is no sin in that. She is welcomed, applauded and appreciated with both arms, well fed and well kempt by everyone.

What's good is good and what's bad is bad. The law of God is distinct and can't be diluted or swayed by our personal feelings for anybody or gender.

Who you fxck is your issue. Is it a he or she? You tried, some fxck animals. Some are pedophiles, rapists, necrophiles, and so on. The thing about being bad is that someone is, has or has already been worse!!!!
Say it louder for the hypocrites to hear
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by AfroKnight: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Palehair:

And who told you that there aren't manly or masculine gay men and girly or feminine straight men because I've seen both. Sexuality doesn't always projects itself via gender mannersisms

Actually, who told you that’s what I meant? You arrived at that erroneous conclusion all by yourself. Take your problem elsewhere buddy.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Palehair: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
AfroKnight:

Actually, who told you that’s what I meant? You arrived at that erroneous conclusion all by yourself. Take your problem elsewhere buddy.
Forgive me if I misunderstood your point. I just read it again to fully understand what you really meant
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by AfroKnight: 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Palehair:

Forgive me if I misunderstood your point. I just read it again to fully understand what you really meant

No problemo.
Re: Most Men Are Straight. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2020
freedomest:

I stopped reading when I saw "statistical lie".
Statistics are lies but your myopic opinion is true because you are on nairaland where everyone is a guru.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Ex Unblock Me After A Long Period Of Time? / I Won’t Explain / Advice Me What Do I Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.