Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 (56799 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / Rivers Government Seals First Bank Branch After Supreme Court Judgement / Chaos At FCMB Branch After Customer Develops COVID-19 Symptoms, Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is access bank a hospital?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Topshow4real: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
If only Nigerians had supported and voted in Sowore...
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Reference(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
quentin06:
ministry of access bank, too stingy to buy sanitizer and infrared temperature.

nice holiday for the staff sha, Netflix all the way.

So for how long do you think AccessBank will continue to pay them without making money?.... if this results in a paralysis of the country for weeks... months....

I've heard of mandatory cash reserves for bad loans but pally..... I have not heard about cash reserves for 'Workers Salaries: Covid-19 Act of God' in any country.

Those workers may consider keeping the cash they were planning to use in getting their 'Box Sets' if they are wise. Nothing right now is sure.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ray1550(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=ACRI post=87697708] shocked shocked

At least they are responsible enough to disclose and take appropriate measures

Not like our legis-looters [/quote thisis a serious trouble the worlds are telling african nations to prepare for the worst , the are still joking
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by masterP042(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.
No be God create the virus in the first place? Didn't he know it will affect the world and kill thousands of people, yet he allowed it. Oga abeg park well.
Always giving God the glory but he never takes the blame

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
masterP042:

No be God create the virus in the first place? Didn't he know it will affect the world and kill thousands of people, yet he allowed it. Oga abeg park well.

At least you remind us of scriptures of things prophesied in the end times. wink

Revelations 16:9:

......and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

So your own argument remains invalid.

Repent or perish.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Femich18:

This is uncalled for. These people you are wishing death are humans like you. Who knows one of your relatives or friend is a worker there

Don't mind him... No one is dying, not even the positive customer (He will certainly recover soon).

The chances of infecting anyone at the asymptomatic stage is quite slim.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by AFONJACOW(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
If you have money in any of this Nigeria bank rush and withdraw it because next thing they will say , Corona 1 &9 has stolen the money
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by pstar234(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters....

Never
try n get sense small....what of China and Italy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sirnose:
And the numbers continue to double by the day....
May God save us!

That is because d FG isn't ensuring strict screeing at Lagos airport. All d new cases are of Nigerians trooping into d country from d UK which is a hotspot. Even d socalled visitor at access bank is a UK returnee who is a former staff of d bank. Instead of quarantining these returnees, d govt allows them to get into d country to start distributing d virus. If d govt does d needful, every other person won't be at risk of contracting it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
This virus may just spread through the entire country and then natural selection will take place. The strong will survive and gain immunity while the weak will die.

We're at the mercy of nature now cos our 'government' has failed
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Femich18(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
may u die with them

Lols. I know your type of humans. You will receive healing one day grin
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Deltatoto: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Femich18:

Lols. I know your type of humans. You will receive healing one day grin
lol amen.I greet u bros

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Silosky: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Las Las we go dey alright...
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olancho: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
I went to GTB bank Ikotun branch today the crowd I saw there was over 100 people depositing and withdrawing money. Imagine if a carrier visited the bank today, what do you think will happen to everyone that came there today. We are in serious trouble in this country.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Dreyton36: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Make other Banks no imitate them look
Make client wey stubborn no come wire me money last Las
Then no way to collect am ,
Man go end up with VK12 , Bleep paranet
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by greatreality: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
TMSMedia:
Access Bank Nigeria has shut down its Ligali Ayorinde branch in Victoria Island, Lagos, after a certain ‘individual’ who visited the branch some days back tested positive for Coronavirus.

The bank made the announcement on twitter, they wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/myaccessbank/status/1242070194127876101
I have seen only one cure to this problem. Seeking for God's intervention never limit the power of God o, the same God during the time of Moses never changed let's put our faith to work.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Expected this kind of comment as usual.

Reminds me of the scripture in the book of Revelations:

......and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
You have neither answered the questions nor said anything..

Is your God waiting for me to repent before curing his faithfuls? shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Dollabiz: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by CSTR2: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bad governance can kill you.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

Fixed!!! As Usual! undecided
Bless u...
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by CSTR2: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
masterP042:

Viruses are trapped in polar ice caps and in some wild and unclean animals.

When humans eat animals that God forbid them to eat or global warming activities that melt the ice caps and release the viruses into the oceans and to the sea animals, these viruses jump into the human population and do devastating actions.

Obey God's laws concerning nature and lifestyle, and viruses would not jump from their natural habitat to the Human body.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by CSTR2: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
God is good. It's by his mercy we are not all consumed.

Humans are terrible. They have destroyed the planet that God gave us.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
You have neither answered the questions nor said anything..

Is your God waiting for me to repent before curing his faithfuls? shocked

2 Chronicles 7:14:
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:

2 Chronicles 7:14:
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
grin

So he visited his faithfuls with plagues and diseases,to punish the unbelievers?

What a merciful god you serve.. shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
grin

So he visited his faithfuls with plagues and diseases,to punish the unbelievers?

What a merciful god you serve.. shocked

Indeed He is merciful.

Fun fact:

Do you know there is always a scripture for every question you might throw at me?

Btw, these plagues are nothing compared to the Lake of fire he created. God in His mercies sometimes allows though things to wake ppl up to Him. He would rather have you suffer here and you wake up in repentance to Him as a result than Him leaving you in your foolishness and thereby end up in the fiery lake for all eternity.

But there are always those who question His ways and refuse to repent because they think they are more righteous than God or know more than Him.

The question is, will people repent from their foolish ways and stop asking silly questions?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Butoneday2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
All na lie
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Butoneday2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nigerian government is doing everything possible so that they will benefit from the world bank. All this news of corona flying up and down na scam. Tomorrow you will hear say they don't discharge two people. Our polithiefcians are playing politics with this coro. They want collect world bank money by all means.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
ndcide:

How?

Is it airborne?

Yes it is
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by shogsman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.
You stopped making sense in the 2nd paragraph, thousands of doctors are toiling day and night working on a cure and you're saying crap,will the cure drop from heaven,you can be religious and intelligent at the same time.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by shogsman(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
ndcide:

How?

Is it airborne?
The level of ignorance in this country is scary at this crucial point, imagine someone that has access to Internet still asking this question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.