Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 (56794 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / Rivers Government Seals First Bank Branch After Supreme Court Judgement / Chaos At FCMB Branch After Customer Develops COVID-19 Symptoms, Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Seun:
Banks are essential. There are ways to run a bank without putting customers at risk. Customers and bank staff should wear and use protection.

Sanitizers, face-masks for everybody before bank entry or usage of ATM machines. Constant cleaning of door handles, ATM machines, etc. No crowding of customers. Make them stand at least one meter away from each other. Safety steps should be proactive, not reactive.
Nigerian banks/customers will not adhere to this, dont waste your energy.

The cleaners fail to clean the door handles. In crowded branches, you have customers gumming bodies to each other to withdraw. The management of banks are not helping matters. They should shut banks!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by shogsman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
bidierichie:
I personally think the corona virus is setting the stage for upcoming world events. I could see this effecting the world economy causing many nations uniting together to create a One World economy, encouraging a cashless system because of the potential of using contaminated and unclean cash. Down the road, it could also be what initiates a vaccine that introduces a One World ID system to individuals, who because of the fear of being created by this pandemic virus, will feel the need to protect themselves and their families. By agreeing to get vaccinated, there may possibly be a personal identification connecting individuals who consent to the vaccine. There is already the World Health Organization (WHO) and I believe their role in this situation will continue to promote a globalist view encouraging those to take necessary measures for the so called good of mankind. Then it could also lead to the idea promoting a One World Religion where individuals will falsely put their faith and hope in a god created by man, uniting people in a false religion.

To me the fear of the unknown on a global scale is the perfect instrument in setting up an end time scenario. It may take years for all of this to occur but it certainly is part of the birth pains our world is currently experiencing. Of course this is just one person’s opinion and I may be way off base but whatever the outcome is I know God is still in control and I truly look forward to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He is who I put my faith, trust and hope in on a daily bases. I praise His name for the peace and joy that He gives me each and every day!!! Those who believe in Jesus are blest by His mercy and grace, but I would encourage anyone who reads this post to share the gospel with family, friends and any unbeliever you meet, because we should all have a sense of urgency, “God wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth”. 1 Timothy 2:4. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9. If we don’t share our faith, then what does that say about our salvation and the truth we know to be true?
You just wasted everyone's time,there is no sense in what you wrote.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
datola:
It is so easy to spread in a banking hall. Queue inside closed air-conditioned environment.

God help us!

I was surprised that the government only went after the religious bodies and schools initially, asking them to shut down.
I asked what about the banks, BRT buses, motor parks, night clubs, even markets?? I mean, the churches for example, how many times do they have services in a week compared to the banks, BRT, markets that operate every day and night?
If the government is really serious about this crisis and not sentimental, total lockdown is the only physical solution.
The spiritual solution is to plead for God's mercy for this plague to end as fast as it came. We're in the end of the end times, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
shogsman:

You stopped making sense in the 2nd paragraph, thousands of doctors are toiling day and night working on a cure and you're saying crap,will the cure drop from heaven,you can be religious and intelligent at the same time.

You are the one that is very unintelligent.

Because thousands are working on a cure does not negate all I said.

If you were knowledgeable and had studied the bible, you will discover that even though God was working behind the scenes, he told men to as well do their part but without His help their part would have been useless.

This was shown over and over especially in the old testament.

But your hatred for God has blinded you and is aggressively dragging you down into hades like a goat led off for the slaughter. The enemy is fattening you up for the day of wrath but you are being deceived and also self deceived.

But there is hope. You can repent and turn to Jesus now and be saved.

If you hate the message, then what can I say but leave you in your blindness.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Xclusiveme: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
I heard total shut down is about to happen in Nigeria. Guys u are advised to buy anything that will u sustain you for one month. Me I'm about buying 4 gallons of fuel and oil for generator cos I'm sure we won't be seeing light during this hard time. To all the market traders, just know God is with you and he surely has a reason for this
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I saw this somewhere and I believe we all need it...

Fellow Africans,
�I address you today as the globe is shaking, the kings and rulers of the earth have now known that they are but mere men.
�A mere virus have emptied the streets of proud cities. National and international Airlines have been grounded, schools closed, entertainment events closed, even friendly hand shakes are now avoided to elbow shakes.
�Have you paused and wondered what is really happening. Why is there so much global panic now.
�The thing is, GOD is trying to get the attention of the world. It looks like a final warning from the office of the CEO of the UNIVERSE.
�It is a signal that a very big event is about to take place in the globe.
�God never does anything without first giving out warnings to alert humanity.
�JESUS CHRIST is COMING SOON from the SKIES and all GLOBAL TV networks will carry it live with commentaries of the event. Revelation 1:7 Matthew 24:29-31
�The world will be divided into three groups of people.
*Those who made the rapture and left the earth to be with Jesus Christ in the sky.
*Those who are carnal believers that did not make the rapture because they were not prepared for it.
*Those who never believed in Jesus Christ before the rapture and they cannot be saved again because the Holy Spirit will not be there to convict them of sin to repent and be saved.

�Now, come to think of it, Just a mere Virus and the whole Earth is on Panic mode.
�Just a Virus and Businesses are shutting down and streets of cities like London are empty.
�Just a Virus and Citizens of nations cannot Move around the way they wish to and all flights from Europe to America are shut down.
�Just a Virus, and the nations we look to as developed nations are being Threatened without bombs.
�Just a Virus, Educational institutions are closed and entertainment centers are closed.
�Just a Virus and Religious sites are closed and Churches are announcing no services till further notice.
�Just a Virus, and the world market is collapsing and nations are entering into recession with speed.
�If an Ordinary Virus could do all these, Imagine what will Be on this Earth, the day King Jesus Christ will return in the sky.
�Take note, when Jesus Christ appears in the sky, all cars, trucks, air planes, trains and ships driven by prepared saints will have the drivers and pilots ejected by the power of Jesus Christ in the rapture into the sky. And that will cause the greatest Crashes of air, road, rail and sea ever. It is a day of gloom and doom.
�My GOD! Give Us Understanding to know what is about to Happen to those who will not be raptured on that day.
�Corona is a warning alert from heaven to the whole world saying that something of heavy global magnitude is about to happen.

�Sir/Ma, brothers/sisters, Make use of this moment by Repenting from Sin and Accepting JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior before it is too late.

2nd Corinthians 6:1-2
The Door of Mercy is About to Be Closed finally. It is a fearful thing to think that a man will be lost forever into eternity in a burning hell with brimstone and Sulphur when he or she could have just stopped to pray now and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. If you have read this and you are not sure if you are born again, then I urge you to pray now like this:

�Dear heavenly father, I come to you as a sinner and I am very sorry for all my sins. I believe today that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and I belive in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Write my name in the book of life and cancel name from the book of death. I confess I am saved.thank you Lord, Amen."�

Please do it now and be saved.
❤Please SHARE urgently and save a soul from hell and free your hand from their blood.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by U1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
This sh#t is getting more serious day by day.

These are the kinda day to day activities Nairalanders need to be careful about.
These are the people majority come in close contacts with as they go about their daily businesses, especially in Lagos.
And we still have more of such people listed above (agberos and even your cashier at the bank or that person you address as chairman or madam!) going on their daily business, most of them do not even know they have this virus!

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN

On the bold, in what sense? You mean even worse than the Spanish flu? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
U1:

On the bold, in what sense? You mean even worse than the Spanish flu? undecided
Not up to that, Spanish flu infected around 500 Million people at that time..You are right.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
bidierichie:
I personally think the corona virus is setting the stage for upcoming world events. I could see this effecting the world economy causing many nations uniting together to create a One World economy, encouraging a cashless system because of the potential of using contaminated and unclean cash. Down the road, it could also be what initiates a vaccine that introduces a One World ID system to individuals, who because of the fear of being created by this pandemic virus, will feel the need to protect themselves and their families. By agreeing to get vaccinated, there may possibly be a personal identification connecting individuals who consent to the vaccine. There is already the World Health Organization (WHO) and I believe their role in this situation will continue to promote a globalist view encouraging those to take necessary measures for the so called good of mankind. Then it could also lead to the idea promoting a One World Religion where individuals will falsely put their faith and hope in a god created by man, uniting people in a false religion.

To me the fear of the unknown on a global scale is the perfect instrument in setting up an end time scenario. It may take years for all of this to occur but it certainly is part of the birth pains our world is currently experiencing. Of course this is just one person’s opinion and I may be way off base but whatever the outcome is I know God is still in control and I truly look forward to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He is who I put my faith, trust and hope in on a daily bases. I praise His name for the peace and joy that He gives me each and every day!!! Those who believe in Jesus are blest by His mercy and grace, but I would encourage anyone who reads this post to share the gospel with family, friends and any unbeliever you meet, because we should all have a sense of urgency, “God wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth”. 1 Timothy 2:4. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9. If we don’t share our faith, then what does that say about our salvation and the truth we know to be true?

Sir, you are so so right and correct...the Bible has predicted many of these things before now.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Xisnin:

Try to be original once.
Everything you posted up there has been repeated and rehashed by various dumb conspiracy theorists
for decades.

SMH

Its not dumb, it's reality, Bro.. time will surely prove it to you and others, we pray it won't be too late before the realization hits.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Pegi23(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
No wonder when I went to the bank today we did not enter Inside like we use to do. Well they check us for the disease and we moved batch by batch
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by U1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
dingbang:
Nigerian banks/customers will not adhere to this, dont waste your energy.

The cleaners fail to clean the door handles. In crowded branches, you have customers gumming bodies to each other to withdraw. The management of banks are not helping matters. They should shut banks!!!

Nice solution! Sounds like: just let the people die!

Did you think such an action would prevent many from getting money to buy food and other necessary stuff? I'm not a doctor, but I don't think poor nutrition is good for the immune system.

Abi wetin I know sef. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Bluehill1051: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
segebase:
Las las we will b alright
See
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by sprints1: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Big lie how did they test him. The test is a rigorous process result doesn't come out immediately after test. Lies.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by asanwafo: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Coro issues will be over in two wks. Stop panicking
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Origin(f): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
I went to a bank today and saw a heavily pregnant woman at work in a bank.

These are high risk people Oga. Haba.....

Later they will do hand like equal sign....
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by logic102(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
I just pray this shit does not escalate...if government should declare total lockdown, na hunger go kill me. kiss cry
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Adebowalay(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
ACCESS BANKKKK...THE ONE CUSTOMER CORONA BANK...LOL
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by edoairways: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dozie32:
I dreamt where bubu tested positive..
Dream again

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by shogsman(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You are the one that is very unintelligent.

Because thousands are working on a cure does not negate all I said.

If you were knowledgeable and had studied the bible, you will discover that even though God was working behind the scenes, he told men to as well do their part but without His help their part would have been useless.

This was shown over and over especially in the old testament.

But your hatred for God has blinded you and is aggressively dragging you down into hades like a goat led off for the slaughter. The enemy is fattening you up for the day of wrath but you are being deceived and also self deceived.

But there is hope. You can repent and turn to Jesus now and be saved.

If you hate the message, then what can I say but leave you in your blindness.
Thought you were an intelligent fellow worthy of an intelligent discourse, you're just a boy who reads too much Bible and misinterpret everything in it,your conception of religion is foolish to say the least.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Indeed He is merciful.

Fun fact:

Do you know there is always a scripture for every question you might throw at me?

Btw, these plagues are nothing compared to the Lake of fire he created. God in His mercies sometimes allows though things to wake ppl up to Him. He would rather have you suffer here and you wake up in repentance to Him as a result than Him leaving you in your foolishness and thereby end up in the fiery lake for all eternity.

But there are always those who question His ways and refuse to repent because they think they are more righteous than God or know more than Him.

The question is, will people repent from their foolish ways and stop asking silly questions?
Who cares about what your scripture says..

Of course there will be a passage in your story book to justify your god's inability to alleviate the problem of the world..

Here you are yarning about how your god allows people to suffer,to justify his sadistic nature..

But tomorrow,when Scientists after laboring and suffering to achieve a cure..

You and your ilk will be the first to claim it and give glory to your father Christmas.. angry
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
segebase:

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
ok the virus is spreading fast there is fire in the mountain am very sure the bbgrill man is already in this page
No, i sent him barque, he's coming
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by onadana: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.

The good thing is that the virus does not differentiate. To think that Buhari's daughter didn't go and greet her dad when she came in from the UK is totally un African and disrespectful.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Xisnin(m): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2020
olumide4christ:

Its not dumb, it's reality, Bro.. time will surely prove it to you and others, we pray it won't be too late before the realization hits.
Time?
Have you sold all your properties yet?
Spreading fear while doing nothing about it.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Siscooh: 1:31am On Mar 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.
Ahhh Naija. The same country that contained Ebola and we all applauded them from vour our countries. Exactly what went wrong?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Dshocker(m): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2020
segebase:

This is not a las las matter,because a lot of people are going to die
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 24, 2020
Reference:

So for how long do you think AccessBank will continue to pay them without making money?.... if this results in a paralysis of the country for weeks... months....

I've heard of mandatory cash reserves for bad loans but pally..... I have not heard about cash reserves for 'Workers Salaries: Covid-19 Act of God' in any country.

Those workers may consider keeping the cash they were planning to use in getting their 'Box Sets' if they are wise. Nothing right now is sure.

you re just one of the few persons who has seen the stay at home as a bad idea, its a recipe for disaster, designed to turn people into prisoners, wait till the army comes in.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by olumide4christ: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

Time?
Have you sold all your properties yet?
Spreading fear while doing nothing about it.
Put your money where your mouth is.

If I sell my properties, what would I do with the money? Spend it now or gather it to use in eternity or the afterlife? Both options are for the foolish.
Leave property matter! When we all face God, trust me, no one will remember property, or money, or bank account or ATM or degrees or houses or titles! They will all become immaterial after life here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.