Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 (56773 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / Rivers Government Seals First Bank Branch After Supreme Court Judgement / Chaos At FCMB Branch After Customer Develops COVID-19 Symptoms, Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by saraki2019(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.
Shut up, are you at home now,
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by todaynewsreview: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hmmmmm......may God have mercy on us all

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nairalandmonika: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
bidierichie:
I personally think the corona virus is setting the stage for upcoming world events. I could see this effecting the world economy causing many nations uniting together to create a One World economy, encouraging a cashless system because of the potential of using contaminated and unclean cash. Down the road, it could also be what initiates a vaccine that introduces a One World ID system to individuals, who because of the fear of being created by this pandemic virus, will feel the need to protect themselves and their families. By agreeing to get vaccinated, there may possibly be a personal identification connecting individuals who consent to the vaccine. There is already the World Health Organization (WHO) and I believe their role in this situation will continue to promote a globalist view encouraging those to take necessary measures for the so called good of mankind. Then it could also lead to the idea promoting a One World Religion where individuals will falsely put their faith and hope in a god created by man, uniting people in a false religion.

To me the fear of the unknown on a global scale is the perfect instrument in setting up an end time scenario. It may take years for all of this to occur but it certainly is part of the birth pains our world is currently experiencing. Of course this is just one person’s opinion and I may be way off base but whatever the outcome is I know God is still in control and I truly look forward to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He is who I put my faith, trust and hope in on a daily bases. I praise His name for the peace and joy that He gives me each and every day!!! Those who believe in Jesus are blest by His mercy and grace, but I would encourage anyone who reads this post to share the gospel with family, friends and any unbeliever you meet, because we should all have a sense of urgency, “God wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth”. 1 Timothy 2:4. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9. If we don’t share our faith, then what does that say about our salvation and the truth we know to be true?
Why do I feel like I know you, you sound like one of my stupid course mate, always trying to be intelligent but ending up very foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by DModeCntStopMe: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
[s]This sh#t is getting more serious day by day.

These are the kinda day to day activities Nairalanders need to be careful about.
These are the people majority come in close contacts with as they go about their daily businesses, especially in Lagos.
And we still have more of such people listed above (agberos and even your cashier at the bank or that person you address as chairman or madam!) going on their daily business, most of them do not even know they have this virus!

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN[/s]

You have no right to talk after putting your grilling life on the line for an illiterate terriorist

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Emmatech71(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
TMSMedia:
Access Bank Nigeria has shut down its Ligali Ayorinde branch in Victoria Island, Lagos, after a certain ‘individual’ who visited the branch some days back tested positive for Coronavirus.

The bank made the announcement on twitter, they wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/myaccessbank/status/1242070194127876101

I've been expecting this. I know very sure that the compulsory holiday must affect banking industry(Banks).
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by okrote4real: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
Just imagine the number of people he would have come in contact with. When we say , there should be total shut down, they think we are joking. Nigerians and our government only know fire brigade approach. Everyone should remain at home for a week to see how things go. Only the living can tell you how he or she is feeling.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Holmes07(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When ewe have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.
You were warned that he is "not knowledge enough and intellectually sound to rule a country like Nigeria, yet you decided to vote him in. You have made ur choice, don't complain and take full responsibility for the choices you made.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
useless bank I pray all their workers die

And somebody liked what you just said??....
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Peak11(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Strange times

Meanwhile, check my signature for a tested and confirmed way to earn online.
NO PAYMENT REQUIRED! HURRY NOW!!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by mcwize(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
Number of confirmed cases of Covid-19 rose to 35 yesterday. Lagos alone has 29
I think the best way contain the virus is to LOCKDOWN Lagos like China did with Wuhan.
Nobody leaves lagos No one comes in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Femich18(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
useless bank I pray all their workers die

This is uncalled for. These people you are wishing death are humans like you. Who knows one of your relatives or friend is a worker there
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by geeboy: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
More reason why identify of effect pple have to be made public, to allow self accessment and isolation.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
We in deep shit
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by foreshore(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
AroOkigbo:
We are in deep sh!t shocked

You are the one that is in deep shit, not me.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Ayoefa: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.

Your village people have removed your brain. Go and beg them. What the FVCK.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
I'm tired
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Ravenna: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
AroOkigbo:
We are in deep sh!t shocked
You're in deep shitt
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Brunicekid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sirnose:
And the numbers continue to double by the day....
May God save us!
Just as coronvirus cane surprisingly, that's how it will go surprisingly in few weeks time in few weeks' time in Jesus Name!!!

Quote this comment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Ravenna: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters....

Never
esp the suyaselling basterrd..
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
Don't use the ATM without your alcohol-based sanitizer oo. Sanitize your hand, press the button, sanitize it again, and get the hell back to your house for a proper cleansing with soap and water.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.
People are already dying in their thousands,where is God?

He sits around picking his teeth while Scientists sweat night and day to find a cure..

Only for him and some other busy bodies to take the glory.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by AndreSAVAGE: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2020
God help us
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
This sh#t is getting more serious day by day.

These are the kinda day to day activities Nairalanders need to be careful about.
These are the people majority come in close contacts with as they go about their daily businesses, especially in Lagos.
And we still have more of such people listed above (agberos and even your cashier at the bank or that person you address as chairman or madam!) going on their daily business, most of them do not even know they have this virus!

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN

Your much hailed President is directly responsible for this.

I hope you now come to terms with the fact that he neither has the speed of thought nor the depth of understanding that dynamic leadership requires especially in a crises.

Anyone can appear to perform when the going is good and the sun shines. Real leadership comes with winter.

Sentiment at the polls has now worn a life or death mask.

On his watch thousands of people are going to die in Nigeria from this virus needlessly.

We had months to prepare, months to insulate and isolate ourselves. We had 'worked examples' of nations that succeeded and others that failed. What else did Mr. President need.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by tonapuck: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
May God safe us all, whenever you use ATM machine please do ensure you wash your hands thoroughly.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Aturitoroman: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Damn.
The bank staff that attended to the man nor safe self.

What about The people that was with the man inside the bank?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by voltront: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
THE EARLIER WE GO INTO TOTAL LOCK DOWN THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO THINK THAT THAT IS WHAT WE WILL EVENTUALLY DO AND WE ARE SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!! IS MADNESS
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's it ,the bomb is about to explode !
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Mac2016(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Corona virus is shaking the fabrics of our cultural ways to its root!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ndcide(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
What's the definition of contact sef.

So everyone in the bank is now at risk?
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Wettoid123: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Are you real!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga people were still entering yesterday into Nigeria o.
They want all the big men and children to return before they close shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.