Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 (56775 Views)

What Happens To My Money If My Bank Closes Down? / Rivers Government Seals First Bank Branch After Supreme Court Judgement / Chaos At FCMB Branch After Customer Develops COVID-19 Symptoms, Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by ideabuilder: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
May God save us
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Muhylonaire(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
F**k shit
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Dozie32(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
I dreamt where bubu tested positive..

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Hoodgod(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
TMSMedia:
Access Bank Nigeria has shut down its Ligali Ayorinde branch in Victoria Island, Lagos, after a certain ‘individual’ who visited the branch some days back tested positive for Coronavirus.

The bank made the announcement on twitter, they wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/myaccessbank/status/1242070194127876101
Ah!ligali shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
And someone up there is pray in go all its staffs to die

If this is God's punishment upon everyone,then that person prayer Is part of the problem we have on our hands right now
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
shit is getting real
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by DModeCntStopMe: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
shocked

Na wa oooo
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by omotowo2: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wahala WAo
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Impeach Buhari now !!!! He has failed
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Herdsmen: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
What is federal government waiting for

Quarantine southwest now!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by sirblend: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
This sh#t is getting more serious day by day

I repeat, tell the government to distribute hand sanitizers to Nigerians the way bags of rice and trader money was distributed during election.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by doctokwus: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Forget all the other cases,this is the most serious case thus far!
Why?
This man/woman had contacts with not just customers/staff of the bank,but also family members.
But most worrisome is that between his place of abode to the bank and to his office or place of business he must have had contacts with different individuals who must have also had contact with others!
Oh my God,this incident case should be taken far far more seriously than every other case.
Infact the president should have called for a comprehensive presidency led effort including all law enforcement agencies and even the telecommunication companies to tract all the places this individual visited prior to being quarantined to track all persons he had contact with and get them quarantined either at home or a facility till their test results are out!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
AroOkigbo:
We are I am in deep sh!t shocked

Fixed!!! As Usual! undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Bigiway(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
Deltatoto:
useless bank I pray all their workers die
Stop throwing stone to market it might hit your family. small word's enough for the wise. @covik 1 9

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by sanmtiago(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Something tells me this pandemic will be so horrendous
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by bidierichie: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
I personally think the corona virus is setting the stage for upcoming world events. I could see this effecting the world economy causing many nations uniting together to create a One World economy, encouraging a cashless system because of the potential of using contaminated and unclean cash. Down the road, it could also be what initiates a vaccine that introduces a One World ID system to individuals, who because of the fear of being created by this pandemic virus, will feel the need to protect themselves and their families. By agreeing to get vaccinated, there may possibly be a personal identification connecting individuals who consent to the vaccine. There is already the World Health Organization (WHO) and I believe their role in this situation will continue to promote a globalist view encouraging those to take necessary measures for the so called good of mankind. Then it could also lead to the idea promoting a One World Religion where individuals will falsely put their faith and hope in a god created by man, uniting people in a false religion.

To me the fear of the unknown on a global scale is the perfect instrument in setting up an end time scenario. It may take years for all of this to occur but it certainly is part of the birth pains our world is currently experiencing. Of course this is just one person’s opinion and I may be way off base but whatever the outcome is I know God is still in control and I truly look forward to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He is who I put my faith, trust and hope in on a daily bases. I praise His name for the peace and joy that He gives me each and every day!!! Those who believe in Jesus are blest by His mercy and grace, but I would encourage anyone who reads this post to share the gospel with family, friends and any unbeliever you meet, because we should all have a sense of urgency, “God wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth”. 1 Timothy 2:4. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9. If we don’t share our faith, then what does that say about our salvation and the truth we know to be true?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by neuron100(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shit, am travelling to Pluto�

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by vicysegun: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=87697696]It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters....

AMEN!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by SenecaTheYonger: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
The visitor is a rich person who travelled out and came back. It's the only way he would be tested.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
what happen to sanitizers and other checks? soon other banks will start giving updates and close down their branches one after the other......
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by EzeAmusu(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
People don catch that virus for Lagos wella.i nbthe next 3 weeks we go see the result properly.that is when this useless Lagos state government will shut down Lagos state.by then it is already too late.if time no take people go die like fowl for this Lagos state.and for those foolish dingbats that keep shouting that corono virus is not for me and my family in the mighty name of Jesus,na una I pity for pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Xisnin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Meanwhile, more flights are still coming into the country conveying various political office holders.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Johnbosco77(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
post=87697674:
This sh#t is getting more serious day by day.

These are the kinda day to day activities Nairalanders need to be careful about.
These are the people majority come in close contacts with as they go about their daily businesses, especially in Lagos.
And we still have more of such people listed above (agberos and even your cashier at the bank or that person you address as chairman or madam!) going on their daily business, most of them do not even know they have this virus!

What we all need is to be very very careful of our surroundings and staying at home will protect you from the virus more than 90%
That should be adhere to.
Listen to the FG and your state government to keep your self, family and country safe.

[b]No pandemic in the history of the world has been like this Coronavirus issue : CNN
[/b]

Manna research well before typing rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by voltron14: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
Did Atiku's son visit?

Because I don't know how else they could have known a random customer tested positive.
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Truthbites: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
It shall not be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters....

Never

GEJ- EBOLA- GEJ nailed it
GMB-CORONA VIRUS- GMB mailed it

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Seun(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Banks are essential. There are ways to run a bank without putting customers at risk. Customers and bank staff should wear and use protection.

Sanitizers, face-masks for everybody before bank entry or usage of ATM machines. Constant cleaning of door handles, ATM machines, etc. No crowding of customers. Make them stand at least one meter away from each other. Safety steps should be proactive, not reactive.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Xisnin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
bidierichie:
I personally think the corona virus is setting the stage for upcoming world events. I could see this effecting the world economy causing many nations uniting together to create a One World economy, encouraging a cashless system because of the potential of using contaminated and unclean cash. Down the road, it could also be what initiates a vaccine that introduces a One World ID system to individuals, who because of the fear of being created by this pandemic virus, will feel the need to protect themselves and their families. By agreeing to get vaccinated, there may possibly be a personal identification connecting individuals who consent to the vaccine. There is already the World Health Organization (WHO) and I believe their role in this situation will continue to promote a globalist view encouraging those to take necessary measures for the so called good of mankind. Then it could also lead to the idea promoting a One World Religion where individuals will falsely put their faith and hope in a god created by man, uniting people in a false religion.

To me the fear of the unknown on a global scale is the perfect instrument in setting up an end time scenario. It may take years for all of this to occur but it certainly is part of the birth pains our world is currently experiencing. Of course this is just one person’s opinion and I may be way off base but whatever the outcome is I know God is still in control and I truly look forward to the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, because He is who I put my faith, trust and hope in on a daily bases. I praise His name for the peace and joy that He gives me each and every day!!! Those who believe in Jesus are blest by His mercy and grace, but I would encourage anyone who reads this post to share the gospel with family, friends and any unbeliever you meet, because we should all have a sense of urgency, “God wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth”. 1 Timothy 2:4. “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9. If we don’t share our faith, then what does that say about our salvation and the truth we know to be true?
Try to be original once.
Everything you posted up there has been repeated and rehashed by various dumb conspiracy theorists
for decades.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by maxbj(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
The Saudi govt u r praising av more than 500 confirmed cases
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what Buhari and his clueless government wanted. When we have bunch of nonchalant people leading the affairs of this country. Is it that they are deliberately wicked?? Immediately this thing started in China, the Saudi government cancelled all trips and pilgrimages to Mecca. Even Israel took strict measures. But here we will joke till things get worse, then we start praying and fasting. Close all borders from the onset na lie. This virus was brought into the country by people infected already.. Imagine dying from an overseas diseases when one hasn't left the shores of Nigeria for once. I even heard yesterday some people came into the country from UK and no medical team was on ground to check them. This thing has just started. Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Nairalandmonika: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
emmykey0128:
Egungun don cross Express lass lass
Coronavirus jam egungun o, serious accident like this
Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I thought some folks here said I was taking the Virus matter on my head 2 weeks ago. It doesn't affect black man blablabla, our Sun is hot blablabla e.t.c.

Continue your fantasyland.

Now I have seen videos around the world of people praying to God and also worshipping. Even leaders are seeking God for solution.

When the cure is finally found, some Atheists will say it's the doctors blabla....wer was God blabla.

I just love the way God works behind the scenes.

Las las, all men will be humbled!!! Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar bowed, who are the men of today??!

Just a single virus, and even the so called bragging strongest went on compulsory holiday... Even the most powerful nations are quaking in their boots... Something even 2 world wars could not achieve!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 by drezzyx(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Finally this shit is beginning to eat us deeper.
Avoid crowd they say what is covid19 self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.