Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (74053 Views)

Kwara Records 1st COVID-19 Death, Confirms 4 New Cases Today / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by olalat(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..
Bros, as the time you consider appropriate to shot down, their children are still trapped abroad. They delay the shot so that the wards would be able to fly in. So the timing was wrong for them. Good thing is we all die here on this. Badly paid health workers, I'll equiped medical facilities and the rest are what we shall deal with in naija on this. Covid is a direct message from God.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by diamondboa(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Did he have mercy in 2nd world war?

Did he have mercy in 1st world war?

Did he have mercy with bush fires?

Did he have mercy with floods?

Did he have mercy when kids die ?

He got not mercy .......he loves seeing people suffer and be in pain.......

He is a sadist

Are you ok ? Or the Coronavirus as enter your processing system? You sounded like your brain is infected with the virus .Go check yourself properly . You need serious medications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Jochabed(f): 5:57am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

He is a sadist
Just so you know, the same God you despise is our only saving grace. Spain has started to call on HIM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Godpassyou: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..

You said it wright. They wanted all there children to return home. But God Pass Them.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by NairaMaster1(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:
I think I get this virus.... Been feeling sick and not getting well after medication..

Eeeh?

And you're still on NL infecting everyone?

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by gabbasin: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
If you survive this and still vote nonsense come 2023 then you are a confirmed f00l
which options will not be nonsense in 2023? Are the candidates coming from mars
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by franugo(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2020
Semperty:
dont worry. na the Aba made virus you get, not the original imported one wink

Speedy recovery

What sort of advice is this in this trying time? Molybdenum, pls go n get tested or if no testing kit near you, then self isolate n tweet ncdc dt u might be infected n give them ur location. I'm sure u have a family, don't put them and everyone else in danger for ur sake
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Akinh: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:
I think I get this virus.... Been feeling sick and not getting well after medication..

Alaye Na AIDS U get jor..sebi I tell u not to shag that olosho without CD
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by toprealman: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

call the numbers, self-isolate.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Tunagee(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

Na solution be koko now! Apportioning blame is campaign after election
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by lebete3000: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2020
bigjohn100:
Please somebody should call odumeje, we cannot av a lion in dis country and our country is dying.......... grin

What do you want him to coman do?

Dance Surugede
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by todugo(m): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
If you survive this and still vote nonsense come 2023 then you are a confirmed f00l
Oga, u never see anything most Nigerian are so naive that even on their dying bed they still vote BUBU especially the North when dem here APC and bubu. illiteracy and tribalism is there problem grin grin
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by shadeyinka(m): 6:52am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

He is a sadist
He was Hitler's brother
He manufactured the poison gas
Don't forget that He created fire
And Rivers
And He recall kids home back to Himself
He caused all the sufferings
By allowing price of oil to fluctuate.
He's behind Nigeria not developing technologically
Buhari is not listening to Nigerians because of Him

The sun was too hot yesterday because of Him
Sikira got unwanted pregnancy because of Him
He made Naira Marley to teach children soapy...

What kind of wickedness is this!

I also heard he made China develop the Wuhan virus that is now nicknamed COVID-19!

He's to blame! SMH!
See how He made some people like you to reason!?

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by kekerebabatunde(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2020
God have mercy
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by arewaseye: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2020
The best preventive measure at this time is a total lockdown of the country. That is the only way they can contain this virus. Our government has never been pro-active. They made sure their people returned from their trips from infected nations before closing the airways and borders. Useless government.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by jubrilELsudan: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO DIE IN THEIR MILLIONS. THE CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE IS EVERYWHERE.

THE RAINS ARE HERE. A PERFECT BREEDING WEATHER FOR THE PLAGUE.

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Makavelli25: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2020
Haaaaa, blasphemy
nairalanduseles:

He is a sadist
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Elmander1983(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2020
Amen and know it begins with us. Let's stay safe by staying put and following all we've been adviced to do. I just hope say konji no go make people enter danger zone. Guys? Abeg stay safe especially my fellow Nairalanders[size=8pt][/size] grin
desiredmee:
God come and heal our land
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by stanbillion200(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
With a total shut down of the nation, this virus can still be contained.

Nigeria is repeating Europe and America's mistake.

Underrated it, got hit, and caved-in.
The problem is that Nigeria copy alot.
They copy those countries because they felt they are better than them.
Now, let them brace themselves cos the virus is blind.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Elmander1983(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2020
Wait o! True true na Buhari create Covid-19? Chai! Just wake ur brain up. It's no time for political talks now bro... Stay safe abeg
todugo:

Oga, u never see anything most Nigerian are so naive that even on their dying bed they still vote BUBU especially the North when dem here APC and bubu. illiteracy and tribalism is there problem grin grin
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Elmander1983(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2020
No. They are coming from Nnewi
gabbasin:
which options will not be nonsense in 2023? Are the candidates coming from mars
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Elmander1983(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Everybody wear ur nose mask before coming on Nairaland o! La-la? Begin ban people without distancing and face mask here osiso
NairaMaster1:

Eeeh?

And you're still on NL infecting everyone?
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by jimmyLd101: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Go and isolate your self in the bush
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

He is a sadist

My God is not a sadist. He doesn't love seeing people suffer or be in pain. He gave us free will, and we use it to create problems for ourselves.

The first world war, second world war, bush fire, etc were all caused by humans and their greed. Don't blame it on God.

Get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness for this blasphemous statement you made. Humble yourself and cry unto the Lord and He will heal your land.

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Neoteny7: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

You don't have Covid-19, you're probably just broke.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by roblance: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2020
High temperatures and humidity can 'significantly' slow the spread of coronavirus, but won't completely stop it, study find

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8143727/High-temperatures-humidity-significantly-slow-spread-coronavirus.html
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by nairalanduseles: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
Nooil:

My God is not a sadist. He doesn't love seeing people suffer or be in pain. He gave us free will, and we use it to create problems for ourselves.

The first world war, second world war, bush fire, etc were all caused by humans and their greed. Don't blame it on God.

Get on your knees and ask God for forgiveness for this blasphemous statement you made. Humble yourself and cry unto the Lord and He will heal your land.

The Bush fire in Australia was not man made
Volcanoes are not man made
Earthquake are not man made

Religion is man made
So is the god
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by kaziblake(f): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Then seek for help fast before you infect your family Biko
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by bobolaga: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2020
Those that is infected come to Nigeria for healing,no one should panic,on this note put your trust in God,never put your hope in human being like scientist or any powerful nations,because when scientist are in their mother wombs,they know nothing,now they become an adult they sound as if they are the creator and creation.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by ugohenry2019(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=molybdenum0012 post=87709096]I think I get this virus.... Been feeling sick and not getting well after medication.

hahahah be specific with ur symptoms bro and stop hoping for bullshit for ur self
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by uuzba(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2020
GloShare:
All of a sudden, Nigerians are angry that their relatives are coming home.

When they were going to western union to collect money, they didnt know.

Even if I return today and try to self-isolate, people will come to chop dollar before e finish.

Fact is, more people will report themselves if isolation centres did not look like evil forests.

This is a lesson sha.
Don't return o. Stay there like that.
Send dollar back but you stay!.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by millionboi2: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

ur travel history?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video) / Pool Party At Lake Of The Ozarks Missouri Shows Crowd Ignoring Social Distancing / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.