Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (74429 Views)

Kwara Records 1st COVID-19 Death, Confirms 4 New Cases Today / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by uuzba(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

The Bush fire in Australia was not man made
Volcanoes are not man made
Earthquake are not man made

Religion is man made
So is the god
The earth and everything in it is made by God the almighty.
I know for certain that it's not your father that made anything.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

The Bush fire in Australia was not man made
Volcanoes are not man made
Earthquake are not man made

Religion is man made
So is the god

Most natural disasters happen as a result of man's activities on earth. After polluting your land and sea with all sort of chemicals, do you expect God to clean up after mankind? Is He a slave or what?

Other natural disasters is God bringing back the attention of mankind to Himself. Leveling the playground of the rich and poor. Read Isaiah 26 for better understanding.

Rather than being fearful of this period, have faith in God. Confess psalm 91:16. Boost your immune system with the natural food and herbs he has given you. Stay safe!
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by 4gunners(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2020
Fulcrum15:

Its worsening on a daily basis, and frankly I doubt our ability to cope if it explodes .
You don't need to doubt. We cannot cope.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Yiisrael(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2020
[/color[color=#990000]
They were waiting for their families to comeback home ,before closing the borders....
Most cases are the returnees
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Galadimabawa: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Meanwhile in where I work here, we are up-to 600, in one environment, every morning we group in one point number up-to 300, we sleep together in a hull number up-to 20-30, and all this happen without any protection no face mask, they have never disinfected here and they are not even thinking about it, they still want us to work and play our life as normal, I pray this virus doesn't get to us here, cuz it will be too late.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by blowjohn(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
freeman500:

I watched AIT yrsternite people are still coming. One dude from US was interviewed.

Nawa o
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by blowjohn(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Galadimabawa:
Meanwhile in where I work here, we are up-to 600, in one environment, every morning we group in one point number up-to 300, we sleep together in a hull number up-to 20-30, and all this happen without any protection no face mask, they have never disinfected here and they are not even thinking about it, they still want us to work and play our life as normal, I pray this virus doesn't get to us here, cuz it will be too late.

Omo u better raise alarm about it or quit o

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by blowjohn(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2020
lexy2014:

My brother, its just so crazy. They just allow them to stroll in without any arrangement to quarantine them

They know they have eaten the money meant for this pandemic.
Otherwise I see no reason why nigeria should not be able to boast of hundreds of confinement rooms by now

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by poweredcom(m): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Did he have mercy in 2nd world war?

Did he have mercy in 1st world war?

Did he have mercy with bush fires?

Did he have mercy with floods?

Did he have mercy when kids die ?

He got not mercy .......he loves seeing people suffer and be in pain.......

He is a sadist

I am telling you bro this God self wey person de worship where is he to save us now
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by plagiarism1: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
Tb Joshua said the virus will end on the 27th so I don't know why the panic...
grin
Is he God? I am surprised he has not come out to say he predicted it in a video he made sometimes ago.
All the popular pastors Nigerians idolise have not come out to perform miracles and cure covid19.
Awon fake pastors grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Compliance:
It is high time we explore the option of a total shutdown. The number is still minimal now and can be controlled easily.

And meanwhile, let all Nigerians get tested while they stay indoor as a matter of compulsion. This will help us a know the extent of the spread and tackle the virus fiercely once and for all.
test 200million people? This ain't malaria test.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by MrPaul2: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2020
TheSuperb:

Are you seriously serious?
Better stop self medication and rush to the hospital to find out what's wrong with you.
As if you haven't read or heard that NCDC is only attending to those with traveling history, but those who had contact with them are on their own.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Thewizardof0zil: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2020
chukel:
save
Clearly you don’t get the joke.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by bluecircle470: 8:30am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..

My friend stop believing all those shambles. There must be a different reason and not because of Buhari’s daughter. Even after the lockdown if Buhari’s daughter comes in through Presidential jet will you and i know? Please i don’t know
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Mogajunior(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2020
desiredmee:
God come and heal our land
What would Italy and China say.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2020
thiz Apc govt re just Fucking lying to us, the case's re more much on a higher figure.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Mogajunior:
What would Italy and China say.

How did you knw nigeria situation is not worse than Italy, u believing nigeria media.. Or u think we only have 40cases in nigeria, where there is no hospital that is actually carrying out the test presently
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Ynkcares4all: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:
I think I get this virus.... Been feeling sick and not getting well after medication..

self quarantine yourself. And go for test
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by DonroxyII: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
If you survive this and still vote nonsense come 2023 then you are a confirmed f00l
No be by ya vote if na by vote Buhari, GEJ, Jonathan, Yaradua, Obasanjo wouldn't have been our President.

Nigerians are smart people .... !!
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by eedriyz(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2020
ignis:

You must be jobless.

Yes. Suponu
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Bugos4real(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Did he have mercy in 2nd world war?

Did he have mercy in 1st world war?

Did he have mercy with bush fires?

Did he have mercy with floods?

Did he have mercy when kids die ?

He got not mercy .......he loves seeing people suffer and be in pain.......

He is a sadist
please do not quarrel with your creator.whether u like it or not ,he is stiil God
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Gazzy88(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2020
kingxsamz:
Tb Joshua said the virus will end on the 27th so I don't know why the panic...
3 days to go. Let's watch and see else...
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Gazzy88(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2020
Stinolexis:

Mr Man what is the colour of your problem ������
colorless and senseless
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Tunex252(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Abouwaza:
Please I can't breathe well
go to the nearest health center or isolate yourself for 14 days
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by luluman: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2020
eduman365:
God is in control...

But honestly, FG caused this nonsense. They should have shut down our airways since last week but delayed it for their own selfish interest cos they wanted their kids to come back home. This disease was brought in die-minute by Europe returnees..
That's very correct. Its left to the common man to understand that the government is not for us.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by luluman: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:
I think I get this virus.... Been feeling sick and not getting well after medication..

Just self quarantine yourself and stay off nairaland not to infect others.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Bizibi(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
If you survive this and still vote nonsense come 2023 then you are a confirmed f00l
a big one
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
No be by ya vote if na by vote Buhari, GEJ, Jonathan, Yaradua, Obasanjo wouldn't have been our President.

Nigerians are smart people .... !!

Most Nigerians are not smart. If you are how they were praising Atiku that he is honest for revealing the test result of his son, you'll know they are not smart.
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Dhorcas(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2020
No need to panic... Even ordinary headache. Person dey think maybe na.
COVID.... do stay safe everyone... And go to hospital incase... Ni need to panic

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Seun(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2020
nickvanilla:
I still can't believe we let these guys put us in this situation. We should have packed ourselves to all the international airports and demanded a shutdown on the spot.
Bro, that is how the virus spreads. Packing ourselves anywhere in large numbers is never the solution to this virus.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2020
GeneralPula:

Instead of calling on seun , why not tackling what he said? Why not telling him what he doesn’t understand so as to understand..
Do I look like Jesus Christ to you??
He is a troll... I am not going to feed him!!!
Re: 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Would you have written such if Ogun or Orunmila was insulted?
Would an European do the same if Thor or Hercules are insulted?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / Swimming Pool In Lagos Filled With Lovers On Valentine's Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.