Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (130494 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / Coronavirus Quarantine: How People Stock Their Homes With Food, Groceries (Pics) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 2:19am On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Why believe in a god that is obviously incompetent in battling this virus?

What has god done to solve this issue?

What has it done to even prove it actually exists?

Please try and get sense from this pandemic. It is one thing to survive the coronavirus while people are dying worldwide and it is another thing to remain stupid after we have managed to defeat the virus

Swerve. You're sounding like a broken record

10 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Whats brilliant in this? Whoever wants to hoard will go with as many people they can and each person buy 1.
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2020
They were chasing them out cos of lockdown law but the police were not even protected or are they immune to the virus?
Explorers:
Nigeria police storms a church on Sunday, 22nd March, 2020 to chase out worshipers.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Supermarket In Denmark Came Up With A Brilliant Pricing Trick To Stop Hand Sanitizer Hoarding.

Aussie not Denmark.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by staga: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
As we speak, Ghana is disinfecting every street in the entire country. That exercise started with markets over the weekend and has been expanded.

What are the fools in positions of authority in Nigeria waiting for?

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by bamasite2: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Social distancing in a Danish store.

The President of Slovakia showing up in her hand-tailored, matching fabric surgical mask.

That woman na the real definition of “Never to be caught unfresh”

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by gabpaul: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
hahn:

Why believe in a god that is obviously incompetent in battling this virus?

What has god done to solve this issue?

What has it done to even prove it actually exists?

Please try and get sense from this pandemic. It is one thing to survive the coronavirus while people are dying worldwide and it is another thing to remain stupid after we have managed to defeat the virus

The air you breath alone is from GOD...So you are the stupid one here..IDIAAAT

5 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by juman(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
The world is handling the corona issue badly.
Shut down is not the answer.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Vatod(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please who know where I can get container for hand sanitizer?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Vatod(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Vatod:
Please who know where I can get container for hand sanitizer?
For massive production!
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:
Hand sanitizer for the homeless.
This is so nice.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by sylve11: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Interesting. Nice one Explorer. cool
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
nice compilation, Explorers.

kudos.

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Investnow2017: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
1,493 viewing at the same time. Historians should be at work right now.
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by lastempero: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Explorers:

But dollar is not their currency.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
CaptainMarvel:

lols cheesy. but some idiots with money will still buy 10
Then the idiot should get ready for the multiplication effect? Do the maths bro.. Do you think 10 would cost $950? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Light78:
The 12th pic though. Na one person go steal am go house.

I went to a pharmacy store to get some things. A hand sanitizer was placed closer to the door, and it is a must to use it.

I saw a man, after making use of it, he took out a small container and was drawing out as much as he could of the sanitizer.

I shooked my head and say," this is why people don't like helping "

I don't know why people are greedy.
There are people like that all over the world and it doesn't stop anyone from helping except people who grudgingly help will stop helping. No matter what remain good and if it is bad you want remain bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by styless(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
This too shall pass.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
In Nigeria we're just waiting, hoping it goes away. Mr President is in hiding.
It goes beyond giving stay at home orders. What real measures are being put in place to reduce suffering of the citizens?
Or do they think governance is riding in bullet proof SUVs?

3 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
How about Nigeria?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Now is the right time ti fumigate your homes..Check my siggy and contact me for fumigation services
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
The world will never be same again
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Bbbwings: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
styless:
This too shall pass.

Amen.
Yea it will pass
After a million dead.
See better countries bringing out the guns.
I'm sure you're part of WHO singing praises about Nigeria 's preparedness.

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by achi4u(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
we have recorded more cases than ghana yet ghana have started disinfecting there public place.which types of leaders in this country blessed with?
This is exactly why Igbos/Biafra want to go...a smaller country where we control ourselves, monitor our movement then take care of fellow compariot.

Biafra must come.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by don4real: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Whats brilliant in this? Whoever wants to hoard will go with as many people they can and each person buy 1.

That will not be an easy task because the same people will need it.

1 Like

Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
nero2face:
we'll get through this, and then we'll appreciate life more and bliv more in God...

You mean science?
Re: How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) by Babapyro: 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
This days I stay up in night for hours thinking if what can be done to make this country right, there are too many things wrong with Nigerians, it's like we're wired differently, I'm sorry to say but we have not fully evolved as humans in this country, churches are still opened and party going on around where I live and I just look on and wish I could substitute the citizens of this country with a new breed of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Second Death From Coronavirus / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Bra-Shaped Face-Masks In Japan Sell Out Minutes After Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.