Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454127 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by i1234: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
i1234:

I unfortunately was not aware of this thread before utilizing U.S. Postal Service (USPS) in sending a parcel across to Nigeria (& that USPS partners with NIPOST back home). I just sent a parcel via their Priority Mail International (PMI) service a few days ago & sadly failed to take down the parcel #/customs #/receipt # (as I was in a hurry). I realize now the tracking # started with a CW but will like to know if the parcel will have to be picked up from NIPOST general office in Lagos (Shomolu/Marina) or if it will be delivered to the particular NIPOST post-office which has the P.O. Box I filled in on the receiver address part of the form. I'll appreciate any advice on this to know how best to advice the receiver.

the parcel eventually arrived at the nearest NIPOST office to my indicated address. not certain whether a slip was passed along or the pobox was utilized. customs fee paid and the parcel finally delivered 3wks post send date. in good condition. indeed we must laud these good sides of NIPOST & our country.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Festac771: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
A Friend sent an envelope from U.S containing some papers to me since 22nd May,2012 through USPS and he said i will receive it within 7-10 working days and he also sent the tracking number and when i track it it shows that it has left Illinois processing facility in U.S.A on the 23rd May,2012,i dont know why i have not received it by now and i have gone to the post office several times they always told me that they have no such mail from USA,they collected my number,name and address to call me any time they receive such package.I tried to track it again now the record is no more on usps site but they indicated that i should drop my name and email address that they will send the information about it to me.please if there is anyone who knows the person to contact at NIPOST head office you should give their telephone number let me talk to them.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by opeyemiadj: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
can 1 get a package that is sent with LC TO NIGERIAN
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by stephbella: 4:43am On Sep 12, 2012
I don't know what to do. I am worried about this package not getting to where it has to go. When I track it on usps its still in Chicago, it hasn't moved from there. So I would like to know is that the customs area? I'm lost. I want to know what's going on, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
stephbella: I don't know what to do. I am worried about this package not getting to where it has to go. When I track it on usps its still in Chicago, it hasn't moved from there. So I would like to know is that the customs area? I'm lost. I want to know what's going on, thanks.

i think you should start by saying what the tracking number looks like
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
opeyemi adj: can 1 get a package that is sent with LC TO NIGERIAN

it all depends on the content
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by stephbella: 4:46am On Sep 13, 2012
mavinc4u:

i think you should start by saying what the tracking number looks like

It starts with an EG...I just want to know why my package is still in Chicago, is that the last stop or is it in customs? Does anyone know?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by stephbella: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2012
ololo12: I've been countless number of times, throughout last week. They keep telling me the package hasn't arrived. Normally, the package is suppose to take 1 week to arrive. The tracking number is EQ782992012US. Somebody please help,

What happened? Did the package get to Nigeria? Please tell me how long it took because I feel I am in the same boat with u right now.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
stephbella:

It starts with an EG...I just want to know why my package is still in Chicago, is that the last stop or is it in customs? Does anyone know?

ok,that is an express mail package.normally it takes 5days for an express mail to be seen in Nigeria but count 7days from the day it was accepted at the US post office and if the 7days has elapse,call the sender to contact USPS or you go to their site www.usps.com and logde a complaint demanding the flight number that carried the package,if not the package will proceed to a place of no return.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
mavinc4u:

ok,that is an express mail package.normally it takes 5days for an express mail to be seen in Nigeria but count 7days from the day it was accepted at the US post office and if the 7days has elapse,call the sender to contact USPS or you go to their site www.usps.com and logde a complaint demanding the flight number that carried the package,if not the package will proceed to a place of no return.
please i sent a letter to nigeria by usps and i dont know if it is still there ,i dont know if u can help me locate it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
onatisi:
please i sent a letter to nigeria by usps and i dont know if it is still there ,i dont know if u can help me locate it

if is ordinary letter,you can get your letter.go to your nearest post office and get it.does the letter have a tracking number.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
stephbella:

also check express mail nigeria site www.emsng.com with the tracking before you proceed with mailing usps
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by kentane: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]Pls help me i was sent an item from uSa since on the 20th sept Αnd uptill date it not yet deliver it was sent through pms Αnd tracking start with Cw when ever i track it this is what it always say pls help me out what is happening ... Coz i don't want to loose this item!!!!
our Item Status:
Your item was processed through our ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) facility on October 24, 2012 at 6:11 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

- Arrived at Sort Facility, October 24, 2012, 6:11 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
- Dispatched to Sort Facility, October 20, 2012, 4:54 pm, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108
- Acceptance, October 20, 2012, 12:38 pm, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by babsblog: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I just got a laptop sent from USA to Nigeria via USPS and it is now in Nigeria but when I went to the post office to get it, I was charged about 19k to get the laptop. I wanna know if it's true that I need to be charged to get it or they just wanna scam me? well, I saw my good but couldn't get it out because they said I need to pay 19k. Want to know if it's true that I need to pay because I believe they paid for the shipping cost over there. Please I need a response to this.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ayodaygee(m): 5:07am On Nov 27, 2012
Hi Mr Mavinc4u....u seem to be doing a great JOB...More grease to your elbow.

I am also in need of your assistance... I sent a parcel from a company in the US to be shipped to Nigeria via Express mail with tracking no. (EI756341870US). All I see while tracking it is that its been processed through sort facility in NewYork (22nd November, 2012). I have also tried tracking it on www.emsng.com.

Please do assist me in whatever capacity possible. Thanks.
I will be on the look out for your response.

Cheers.

*Also if any other person is willing to assist me, I will not mind*
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by jaynoire: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
I believe your story... I've just been robbed of my mum's visa application documents -3 in total by a NIPOST worker at the Festac post office in Lagos. Everything was complete and checked over the phone at the counter before the guy at the counter attended to my brother who was supposed to send them to me here in the UK... On reaching me here, 3 documents had vanished. The bloody thieves are claiming it's probably been tampered by Royal Mail here in london which is absolute bullshit to me! God, I'll have the hide of that post office guy who thinks that it's alright to keep disgracing Nigeria everywhere...
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Largeabbey: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Assiatance needed please! My ex sent me a package through usps on december 3 and it hasn't got to me. I have been to the post office numerous times and they keep telling me the package hasn't arrived which is kinda suspicious. The comments I read on here made it known to me that any package that comes with the 'LC' tracking is in God's hand. The package I'm expecting has the 'LC' which isn't traceable. I'm really sad but I refuse to believe that the package would not be delivered to me since its not traceable. I would be glad if people can give me their insight about my situation. I'd be looking forward to insights. Thank you, all!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Largeabbey: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
There was a mistake in my previous message. The package was sent to me on november 3 not december 3. Thank you, all.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by brainx: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
I bought some stuff online and It was given to usps to send to nigeria.. i was given the tracking number and i just saw now that it is in nigeria.. coming down here now makes my blood hot.. I wish it was sent to dhl to deliver to me... I taught my stuff will be delivered to me at my door step.. well, there is a post office close to my house.. I just hope the send the stuff at the post office o! if not i will go to any length to get my stuff.. I no get money but i get mouth where fit make noise.. and i just wish the post office will not ask me for money for my stuff.. because i was not informed that i will pay for anything again..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dammyroja006: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hello please i am expecting a package through First class mail international from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

Processed Through Sort Facility
Your item was processed through our ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) facility on December 09, 2012 at 7:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

please what do i need to do and will i get further tracking updates on it when it arrives in Nigeria i am so so scared please i need a little advise
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Shevychase: 4:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Well i want to appreciate all of the people in this forum and thanks for sharing ideas and knowledge, I have a package mailed out to Nigeria from michigan in the USA on May 24 2012, till now i have not receive the package. the package is still tracking online when i track it, even as i was posting this. I want to ask if there is anything i could do or its too late?? The item cleared custom and i went to the post office and they told me the package has not arrive. The package is to be delivered to Ilorin, Kwara state here. The tracking number is CW284382545US. Pls track it and see for yourself... I will appreciate any help and suggestion because the package is an Ipad!! if somebody can solve this for me, i have another CW tracking mailed from Las vegas on the 26th November and its in ISC Los Angeles, CA since December 1st, i went to post office today and i got nothing. I can't afford to loose all of this package especially this one that got stuck in Los Angeles!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by isaacosa(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2012
For several years I suffered not being able to buy what I needed online and I lost a couple of parcles also to unreliable import systems until God helped me win the battle.Now I run an import solution enterprise that reliably delivers your parcle in 3weeks at minimal cost.For your susiquent import you may use our service and you will be amazed at how simple importing can be.Call me on 07063283757 or visit our office at No 6 osakuni close, temidire sango otta ogun-state,Nigeria.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by isaacosa(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2012
[quote author=benard crip]Why would you use such old unreliable service if you actually wanted safty of your percle. There are a host of other solid import solutions.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bygyb: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello please i am expecting a package through Priority Mail International parcel from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

Dispatched to Sort Facility

December 12, 2012, 6:06 pm

WILSONVILLE, OR 97070

International Parcels

Acceptance

December 12, 2012, 1:20 pm

WILSONVILLE, OR 97070

please what do i need to do? sad
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Snazzygirl: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
@Ayodaygee, av u received ur package. How many days after it was sent from the u.s? thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Shevychase: Well i want to appreciate all of the people in this forum and thanks for sharing ideas and knowledge, I have a package mailed out to Nigeria from michigan in the USA on May 24 2012, till now i have not receive the package. the package is still tracking online when i track it, even as i was posting this. I want to ask if there is anything i could do or its too late?? The item cleared custom and i went to the post office and they told me the package has not arrive. The package is to be delivered to Ilorin, Kwara state here. The tracking number is CW284382545US. Pls track it and see for yourself... I will appreciate any help and suggestion because the package is an Ipad!! if somebody can solve this for me, i have another CW tracking mailed from Las vegas on the 26th November and its in ISC Los Angeles, CA since December 1st, i went to post office today and i got nothing. I can't afford to loose all of this package especially this one that got stuck in Los Angeles!!

hello, hope you have received your item.please if you haven't received it, go to post office assigned to your address and claim your package.your package has been in Nigeria since 30th May,2012.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
bygyb: Hello please i am expecting a package through Priority Mail International parcel from the US through USPS and i have been tracking it and this was the last update i got below

Dispatched to Sort Facility

December 12, 2012, 6:06 pm

WILSONVILLE, OR 97070

International Parcels

Acceptance

December 12, 2012, 1:20 pm

WILSONVILLE, OR 97070

please what do i need to do? sad

what does your tracking number start with
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Snazzygirl: @Ayodaygee, av u received ur package. How many days after it was sent from the u.s? thanks
it took him 14days but that doesn't MEAN yours would be up to that
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi everyone. Its over a week now and the status of my item to be delivered haven't changed it still states ISC chicago. My tracking no: EI984603033US. Please how long does it take to send items to port harcourt? is it possible that my item is still in the US? I ordered for an evaluation service online and the agency posted my documents with USPS. I need your help pls. *I also sent them an email too.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
_babyshaQ: Hi everyone. Its over a week now and the status of my item to be delivered haven't changed it still states ISC chicago. My tracking no: EI984603033US. Please how long does it take to send items to port harcourt? is it possible that my item is still in the US? I ordered for an evaluation service online and the agency posted my documents with USPS. I need your help pls. *I also sent them an email too.

your item has left US, it left US on 11th feb. please contact the sender immediately to ask USPS for an update or the whereabout of the item stating that the item should have been in Nigeria by now or probably request the flight number that carried the package.if not, your item will enter a place of no return. you don't have to waste time on issues like this. lets hope that they have not swallowed your item. call the sender immediately for your own good.that is all i have for you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by femialade(m): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls a parcel was sent to me thru USPS on d 31 of January.. but I haven't received it till now.. when I tracked it, it show that it has been in 9ja since 12th of this month. pls what shud I do..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.