Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Please What's Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's Your Opinion? (530 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Your Opinion? by BillionPAGE(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is it right when a man's wife always use the word 'Hi' when chatting with her husband instead of using 'darling', 'dear' etc.
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
You guys like to create problems. What is wrong with "Hi"?

4 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Help me ask oh.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by ambivert27(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Na dat one concern you na...

Abeg make do with whatever she call you for now, I go answer you after we don battle corona finish.
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by proclinician: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
I tell you what... Something is wrong there. It's a sign of a greater underlying problem and it's possible that lady doesn't love you or is withdrawn. You can trace this history of this development. If it was after a misunderstanding, u can address it. If u married her that way you're blind. I hope things don't escalate sha don't let it bother u.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by Froshloaded: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Xhosa
Xhosa wink
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Xhosa
Xhosa wink

Hi grin

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by BillionPAGE(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
proclinician:
I tell you what... Something is wrong there. It's a sign of a greater underlying problem and it's possible that lady doesn't love you or is withdrawn. You can trace this history of this development. If it was after a misunderstanding, u can address it. If u married her that way you're blind. I hope things don't escalate sha don't let it bother u.

Thank you for your honest view about the issue raised. Also appreciate the counsel. Thanks
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by Froshloaded: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hi grin
Hii,
I hope say corona nva reach SA
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hii,
I hope say corona nva reach SA

E already dey ground tongue We're going on complete lockdown on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
BillionPAGE:

Thank you for your honest view about the issue raised. Also appreciate the counsel. Thanks
Try to b more romantic
Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
HI and DARLING/DEAR are two different things entirely.... one is a GREETING the other is a PET NAME. and just because some people are find in calling their loved ones with a pet name, it certainly aint a necessity in any union. people are all different and you shouldnt expect everyone to be the same. some people dont like to use pet names just like other dont like to show PDA.

if this issue bothers you that much, why dont you ask your partner about it directly?

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by Froshloaded: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

E already dey ground tongue We're going on complete lockdown on Thursday.
Ah!
Okay
Stay Safe

1 Like

Re: Please What's Your Opinion? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ah!
Okay
Stay Safe

Thanks, you too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Love Letter From 1957 During The Influeza Pandemic / Help I'm 6ft 5in @16 / The 4 Most Common Yet Painful Types Of Cheating In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.