Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy (573 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy by nairafamedotcom: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Man shares video of himself in a club rocking a lady and picture of himself in a church after giving his life to Christ.

He Wrote;
I was a cHrIsTiAn my whole life but in October 2019 I truly gave my life to a Christ and I now know what it means to be a true disciple of my saviour Jesus Christ Latin cross I won’t be going back

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/nigerian-man-shared-video-of-himself.html

Re: Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy by Iyiataata92: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
you should also try to bring that lady to Christ. You can't rock her in the club and allow her go to hell while you journey to heaven
Re: Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy by Davash222(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
A righteous clubber is far better than a hypocrite church goer.
Girls will buy new cheap clothes, then go to Church, and start snapping and updating 'daughter of the most High' on social media. Later in the evening, same girl will still go and collect gbola and post videos and photos in a car front seat.
Only hypocrites take photos when worshipping God!!
Re: Jesus Flipped The Switch: Man Narrates How He Changed From Clubber To Church Guy by ArchEnemy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
you should also try to bring that lady to Christ. You can't rock her in the club and allow her go to hell while you journey to heaven
That is if he really knows the lady.
Moreover men can only preach; its God that changes people

(1) (Reply)

clp / I Dont Know What Is Happening To Me HELP / She Accepted My Offer And Now Am In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.