Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How (2736 Views)

MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
How Fast Can You Think? How Much Ideas Can You Create?

The World Is Ruled By Ideas, a Virus Might Be Killing People And Ending Businesses But you Can Make It An Advantage For You

I Have A Coming Soon Book "The Thanos Snap: What Coronavirus is Doing To Transform Your Life And Mind"...

Coronavirus is Here To Leave A Mark both Good And Bad, until Both Marks Are Made It Wouldnt Leave.

I Have Learnt To Master My Problems Instead Of Allowing my Problems Master Me, I Then Turn Them Into Solutions
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Offpoint: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
There are so many books on earth nigga, what we need now is some fückin' vaccines not useless books.

If this shît wipe out humanity... ghost don't read no books.

It ain't about money all the time

12 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by SweetCunt97(f): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Offpoint:
There are so many books on earth nigga, what we need now is some fückin' vaccines not useless books.

Are u minding them? Selling face mask for 600 naira!

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2020
IamPlato:
How Fast Can You Think? How Much Ideas Can You Create?

The World Is Ruled By Ideas, a Virus Might Be Killing People And Ending Businesses But you Can Make It An Advantage For You

I Have A Coming Soon Book "The Thanos Snap: What Coronavirus is Doing To Transform Your Life And Mind"...

Coronavirus is Here To Leave A Mark both Good And Bad, until Both Marks Are Made It Wouldnt Leave.

I Have Learnt To Master My Problems Instead Of Allowing my Problems Master Me, I Then Turn Them Into Solutions

grin

You and this your boring books marketing strategy. Instead of you to go and reason on what next step to take in your life and make real money, you're here selling us some non-beneficial scamming books. cheesy

I'd told you in the past, if you so much love writing as you show off, by all means, go and monetize your skill(s) on Upwork or Fiverr.

Good luck selling your boring books. grin
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Offpoint:

for Me Its Always About Success... The Virus Can Continue Killing If It Likes but It Wouldnt Stop Me From Reaching Where I Am going.

You Nigerians Should Stop Spreading Lies And Rumours About The Virus, If You Can Stop Making People Panic You Will Stop the Virus From Spreading.

The Virus Is Here For A purge and A New Beginning Is About To Be Set In Place...

I Saw The Virus Before It Came

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

You and this your boring books marketing strategy. Instead of you to go and reason on what next step to take in your life and make real money, you're here selling us some non-beneficial scamming books. cheesy

I'd told you in the past, if you so much love writing as you show off, by all means, go and monetize your skill(s) on Upwork or Fiverr.

your Death Will Bring Me Nothing But Agony

You Will Live Long, you Will Be Alive To See Be Become So Shockingly Successful and Then I Will Collect Your Account Number And Send you A Cool Sum Of Money and Warn You Never To Contact Me In Your Life.

That Time Is Almost Here!
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Offpoint: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
IamPlato:
for Me Its Always About Success... The Virus Can Continue Killing If It Likes but It Wouldnt Stop Me From Reaching Where I Am going.

You Nigerians Should Stop Spreading Lies And Rumours About The Virus, If You Can Stop Making People Panic You Will Stop the Virus From Spreading.

The Virus Is Here For A purge and A New Beginning Is About To Be Set In Place...

Peace!
Yeah, "It's all about success"... how much greedy and selfish can you be?

Human race is under threat and all that matters to you is "Your personal Success"

You saw it in your malaria dreams..

A Nigerian writing or titling his book with a white man fictional character

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Yeah, "It's all about success"... how much greedy and selfish can you be?

Human race is under threat and all that matters to you is "Your personal Success"

You saw it in your malaria dreams..

A Nigerian writing or titling his book with a white man fictional character
the last i want now is to trade words or argue with you.

you know nothing about me neither do you know why i pursue success.

if you pursue success out of selfish reason doesnt mean other are like you, probably the rest of the world are like you but not me
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Offpoint: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
IamPlato:
the last i want now is to trade words or argue with you.

you know nothing about me neither do you know why i pursue success.

if you pursue success out of selfish reason doesnt mean other are like you, probably the rest of the world are like you but not me

Look at the heading of your thread and take a look at your last paragraph of words and see the contractions or hypocrisy in it.
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Look at the heading of your thread and take a look at your last paragraph of words and see the contractions or hypocrisy in it.
OK
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
IamPlato:
OK
All of these people die in a day...
I know what an "Ok" mean and I'll leave you with this.

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
IamPlato:
your Death Will Bring Me Nothing But Agony

You Will Live Long, you Will Be Alive To See Be Become So Shockingly Successful and Then I Will Collect Your Account Number And Send you A Cool Sum Of Money and Warn You Never To Contact Me In Your Life.

That Time Is Almost Here!

cheesy

How ironic it is to wish me death and still sarcastically wish for my long life. grin

As for your last paragraph, I'll be waiting for that time you'll ask for the akkant number o! cheesy
Who no like money? I definitely can't wait. How much will you send? grin

As for calling you, do you think I give a bloody hoot about you? Like I have ever even called. See, don't let me have your time tonight and derail your boring book thread.. cheesy
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy

How ironic it is to wish me death and still sarcastically wish for my long life. grin

As for your last paragraph, I'll be waiting for that time you'll ask for the akkant number o! cheesy

As for calling you, do you think I give a bloody hoot about you? Like I have ever even called. See, don't let me have your time tonight and derail your boring book thread.. cheesy

alright
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Offpoint:

All of these people die in a day...

I know what an "Ok" mean and I'll leave you with this.
i Look At That Picture and I See Somebody Who Sells Rose Being Very Grateful and A Coffin Seller Making It
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Theophinio(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
IamPlato:

Peace!

You must surely reach your destination
Mind Of Achievers

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe what Do You Say About Coronavirus In Nigeria
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

Savage!!

Thought you said you are a humanitarian.
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin

Asin eh.

I doubt he's sold even one book.
Or even if someone have read past the first 2 pages of the free versions of his books.

If any
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by jahguide2268(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2020
This thread is trash. The only success u Can seek now is salvation. U know not tomorrow, the end of dis world is real, no one knows when
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Theophinio:

You must surely reach your destination Mind Of Achievers
thank you sir
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by PrincessJr(f): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy

I thought you two were friends? I followed you with a previous account I deactivated
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Savage!!

What does being a humanitarian have to do with being savage? cheesy

What I told him was only the blunt truth. cheesy
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2020
PrincessJr:
I thought you two were friends? I followed you with a previous account I deactivated

We're still friends. Friends tell each other truths, so I gave him my truths. Is that so bad?

What was your previous moniker?
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2020
modestbrowser:

Asin eh.

Or even if someone have read past the first 2 pages of the free versions of his books.

If any

grin
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
PrincessJr:
dont mind that girl oh! thats her way of showing off, if she gets drunk thats how she shows it

cool

tomorrow when my account becomes 9 figures she will look for my number on her phone and save it as "my kingplato" and call to remind me how much she loves me
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
modestbrowser:

Asin eh.

If any
dont Praise That Overpipe Pawpaw just Yet, i Know Her Better Than You.

Better Social Distance Yourself From Her, not For Corona But What She Carries At Heart against You Is Worse
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Savage!!

humani what?

victoria don chop bellefull? abi no be person wey chop belleful de do humanitarian? grin grin
Re: Corona Virus Can Make You A Millionaire. Here Is How by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
jahguide2268:
This thread is trash. The only success u Can seek now is salvation. U know not tomorrow, the end of dis world is real, no one knows when
UyaiIncomparabl There Is Nothing You Need More Than What this Young Man Just Said Now cry

(1) (Reply)

Only Stupid People Complian About Bbnaija / Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? / Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.