Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? (2738 Views)

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
I know some people that remained chaste till their wedding night.Nowadays it seems like relationship can not survive without sex.Can you date someone that says no sex till wedding night especially if he/she is not a virgin?pls i wat sincere reply. Mod pls move it to front page for more audience.Thanks
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by bluecircle470: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why not if not. That’s exactly what God wants from us.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Bola146(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin Yes but we must both do proper medical checkup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks
bluecircle470:
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
I know some people that remained chaste till their wedding night.Nowadays it seems like relationship can not survive without sex.Can you date someone that says no sex till wedding night especially if he/she is not a virgin?pls i wat sincere reply. Mod pls move it to front page for more audience.Thanks
Why not...I'm not a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks
Nazgul:
Why not...I'm not a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Sundrus: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na mostly oloshos dey benefit from this concept of sex after marriage. After them don enjoy life scatter with different men, them go still see one mugu wey go publicly bend one knee to beg her for marriage & treat her like a queen wey she no be. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
Na mostly oloshos dey benefit from this concept of sex after marriage. After them don enjoy life scatter with different men, them go still see one mugu wey go publicly bend one knee to beg her for marriage & treat her like a queen wey she no be. grin
Believe me bro, if you're dating a retired olosho, you'll know.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
If and only if I confirm she's a virgin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Sundrus: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Bcuz say them dey write olosho for forehead abi... Oloshos wey truly wan marry know how & where to catch their mugus.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Kapilta(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
angry Thunder faya such gal. If you gree such, dat wedding night go be d last marriage night cuz even borehole go be play compare to wetin u go jam. grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
Bcuz say them dey write olosho for forehead abi... Oloshos wey truly wan marry know how & where to catch their mugus.
Lol...let me ask you a question?

Can you differentiate between an illiterate and a highly educated person?

Do they write illiteracy on the forehead?

Same way you can easily differentiate between the two is the same way you'll be able to identify a retired olosho.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by fati2001(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
I .Can you date someone that says no sex till wedding night especially if he/she is not a virgin?pls i wat sincere reply. Mod pls move it to front page for more audience.Thanks

Wetin I dey use am do if he's not a virgin?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by richmondefosa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
We need to take away religiosity for us to understand things critically.
Do you know that sexual incompatibility is one of the major reasons why marriages hit the rocks?
If you do not know how compatible you are sexually, how then would you cope during the long, pestilential and tumultuous years of marriage?

That said, we also need to understand that everybody isn't wired the same way. These days, the new media plays a critical role and influences decisions around chastity.
Every mallam to his kettle!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Sundrus: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...let me ask you a question?

Can you differentiate between an illiterate and a highly educated person?

Do they write illiteracy on the forehead?

Same way you can easily differentiate between the two is the same way you'll be able to identify a retired olosho.
u wan use logic abi...continue dey compare olosho with illiteracy. When u jam, na body go tell u. By that time u go know say emotions & logic no dey go together.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by JOACHINpedro: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
No.
I can't come and not eat you when another man has consentually had his way with you. Na cheating ni

Make i shake small table cheesy
But some guys who had deflowered girls before deserve such treatment. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Shey
fati2001:

Wetin I dey use am do if he's not a virgin?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very true
Bola146:
grin Yes but we must both do proper medical checkup cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
It is...
bluecircle470:

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
U think so?
Sundrus:
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hw will u knw?
Nazgul:
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hahhahhah
Kapilta:
angry Thunder faya such gal. If you gree such, dat wedding night go be d last marriage night cuz even borehole go be play compare to wetin u go jam. grin
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by fati2001(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Shey

yes.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nazgul: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hw will u knw?
1. Through sex...if you sleep with a retired olosho you'll know. Once she's stimulated enough, the hoe in her wouldn't hide anymore.

2. Unnecessary calls. The more guys you date the more your phone buzzes. And if it's not a long distance relationship, how would you keep explaining to your man that they're all toasters?

3. Social media. Your pics on Facebook, WhatsApp chats Facebook chats and all social media channels would easily expose you.

4. Your guy can run into your former client who happens to be his close pal, cousin or blood brother. This one has happened severally.

5. She would be very exposed... to life, men, traveling, hotels, clubs, drinks, places... Once you meet a girl who knows so much about all these, chances is that she's a retired olosho.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
o boy you gaz taste whatever you want eat now

how would you know if you can match your partners sexual urge?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow!thanks man
Nazgul:

1. Through sex...if you sleep with a retired olosho you'll know. Once she's stimulated enough, the hoe in her wouldn't hide anymore.

2. Unnecessary calls. The more guys you date the more your phone buzzes. And if it's not a long distance relationship, how would you keep explaining to your man that they're all toasters?

3. Social media. Your pics on Facebook, WhatsApp chats Facebook chats and all social media channels would easily expose you.

4. Your guy can run into your former client who happens to be his close pal, cousin or blood brother. This one has happened severally.

5. She would be very exposed... to life, men, traveling, hotels, clubs, drinks, places... Once you meet a girl who knows so much about all these, chances is that she's a retired olosho.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why not, yes na.
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Medical examination i guess
PopSmoke:
o boy you gaz taste whatever you want eat now

how would you know if you can match your partners sexual urge?
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whala carry basket é tie wrapper also smiley

smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by BaddieFreak(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I can't. Sexual compatibility is important. Bye
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelacruz:

Were you not the one who broke up with her boyfriend cos he cheated?

I hope you know that most of us guys like variety therefore no reasonable guy will stay with you If you decide to hoard your toto
Re: Can You Date Someone That Says No To Sex Before Marriage? by Angelacruz: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Are u trying to say that there are no more faithful men out dere?
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Were you not the one who broke up with her boyfriend cos he cheated?

I hope you know that most of us guys like variety therefore no reasonable guy will stay with you If you decide to hoard your toto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Going On Dates With Guys That Are Not Your Boyfriend / She Fell During Prayers, Should I Dump Her? / Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.