Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (81218 Views)

Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by arsenal33: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

May God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Goodluck swung into immediate action when Ebola came into the country, and he was able to curtailed it.

But this one, since February, people were even begging him to close the borders and the international route but the leadership refused.

He was only interested in closing borders against rice.

Look at what is happening now
how many hospitals did GEJ build? Infact how many new hospitals have we built since 1999?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Meritbaba(m): 4:27am On Mar 25, 2020
See fools jubilating as if the virus recognises elite and poor masses, we should all just try to be safe, it could be anyone at anytime
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrisonwo(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2020
caprini1:
What really hurt me the most ,was that the useless and shameless politicians couldn't buy some ventilators ,knowing this equipment is very vital in the fight against this plague,and they were all in Europe and saw the importance of these equipments.

and now they wan hijack all the ventilators that's available

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jimmynauty: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep Researching....
You Eyes will be Clear soon

hoho lol

roverbs 1
2O Wisdom calls out in the street, she shouts loudly in the plazas;

21  at the head of the noisy streets she calls, in the entrances of the gates in the city she utters her words:

22  “How long will you simpletons love naiveté? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

23  If only you will respond to my rebuke, then I will pour out my thoughts to you and I will make my words known to you.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
jimmynauty:

hoho lol

roverbs 1
2O Wisdom calls out in the street, she shouts loudly in the plazas;

21  at the head of the noisy streets she calls, in the entrances of the gates in the city she utters her words:

22  “How long will you simpletons love naiveté? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

23  If only you will respond to my rebuke, then I will pour out my thoughts to you and I will make my words known to you.

Google is not what u should look at my Brother in these times..

The Bible has Everything that is playing out..
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by donnie(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Divinesupply:

The gospel is not in Zephaniah 1:14 the gospel is found in 1cor15:4; it is the message of his death, burial and resurrection which has paid for the sins of the whole world and has purchased for us eternal life!
You accept the finished work and you are justified by faith!
Christ is the sacrifice! You are the recipient of the gift of righteousness!

Is that all? What about keeping this commandments including His Shabbat, after your so-called justification?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ja2raraya: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
egungun have finally enter express
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jimmynauty: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Google is not what u should look at my Brother in these times..

The Bible has Everything that is playing out..

bros if u search history u will observe how some have used current issues to say YAHSHUA cometh but the issue will come and go...instead lets seek to manifest HIS glory in amd thru u.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
jimmynauty:

bros if u search history u will observe how some have used current issues to say YAHSHUA cometh but the issue will come and go...instead lets seek to manifest HIS glory in amd thru u.
History of Who?
My Brother, Search the Scriptures and you will know what is happening
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
donnie:

Is that all? What about keeping this commandments including His Shabbat, after your so-called justification?
You are still confused!
But let me help you with these scriptures;

Eph.2.1 - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph.2.2 - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph.2.3 - Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph.2.4 - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph.2.5 - Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
Eph.2.6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
The unbeliever is dead he has no life, he can be chatting but he's dead, he can be eating but he's dead, he can be driving but he's dead!
CORONA IS NOT THE REAL ENEMY OF THE UNBELIEVER BUT RATHER THE REAL ENEMIES ARE SIN AND DEATH!
JESUS DEATH PAID THE PRICE FOR SINS AND HIS RESURRECTION GAVE THE BELIEVER RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ETERNAL FREEDOM FROM JUDGMENT!
John.5.24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
When you hear the word of Christ (gospel=message of his substitutionary sacrifice) you are delivered from eternal destruction and you receive eternal preservation!
The unbeliever is afraid of death because AFTER DEATH WHAT NEXT!
BUT THE BELIEVER HAS DEFEATED DEATH BOTH NOW AND IN ETERNITY!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by donnie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Divinesupply:

You are still confused!
But let me help you with these scriptures;

Eph.2.1 - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Eph.2.2 - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Eph.2.3 - Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
Eph.2.4 - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph.2.5 - Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
Eph.2.6 - And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
The unbeliever is dead he has no life, he can be chatting but he's dead, he can be eating but he's dead, he can be driving but he's dead!
CORONA IS NOT THE REAL ENEMY OF THE UNBELIEVER BUT RATHER THE REAL ENEMIES ARE SIN AND DEATH!
JESUS DEATH PAID THE PRICE FOR SINS AND HIS RESURRECTION GAVE THE BELIEVER RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ETERNAL FREEDOM FROM JUDGMENT!
John.5.24 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
When you hear the word of Christ (gospel=message of his substitutionary sacrifice) you are delivered from eternal destruction and you receive eternal preservation!
The unbeliever is afraid of death because AFTER DEATH WHAT NEXT!
BUT THE BELIEVER HAS DEFEATED DEATH BOTH NOW AND IN ETERNITY!

Al this super super things you're quoting.. is it so that you will not keep his commandments?

Go and do your homework first, ask about me, and then come back. Because I see you're exited about ignorance I preached that message more than you'd ever preach in your lifetime. It is a false message.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
donnie:

Al this super super things you're quoting.. is it so that you will not keep his commandments?

Go and do your homework first, ask about me, and then come back. Because I see you're exited about ignorance I preached that message more than you'd ever preach in your lifetime. It is a false message.

BLESSINGS!!!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ayobami7(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
无聊的
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lee29:

Check this Twitter link
https://twitter.com/RealDreylo/status/1241883865767186437?s=19
no room for downloading
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Stephie3000: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am a mother of three boys aged 11, 10 and 7 and I have not taken my family or myself for any medical intervention since 2014. My youngest child was 15 months old when I last went with the children to the hospital. I am writing this in April 2020 following the onset of the COVID -19 crisis in my country and in many other countries around the world.

I will show you three weapons that God has already given to you that you can use to fight against any trespass of the enemy on your health.[url] Click here to find out more.[https://stephaniepius.wixsite.com/johns/post/covid-19-sos]

I believe in divine healing but I also believe that divine and supernatural health is the right of the believer. Being a Christian is being a citizen of God’s kingdom. Being a citizen comes with rights and privileges. These privileges include health, wealth, wholeness, righteousness, joy, and peace. In this book, I will focus on health.

adioolayi:
E don happen!!!.... Finally Abba Kyari egungun was not careful...e don enter express...and jam high profile politicians..

E DON HAPPEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.