Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (81195 Views)

Christians In Bauchi Reject COVID-19 Vaccines - Governor Bala Mohammed / 15 COVID-19 Cases In Bauchi Are From Cross River - Governor Bala Mohammed / Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you call it Fear! So be it !

It is Better you Fear and Accept JESUS CHRIST!

Than Being Bold and Leave this Earth without Him..

Whatever leads to Accept JESUS is Better than not !

The gospel is not in Zephaniah 1:14 the gospel is found in 1cor15:4; it is the message of his death, burial and resurrection which has paid for the sins of the whole world and has purchased for us eternal life!
You accept the finished work and you are justified by faith!
Christ is the sacrifice! You are the recipient of the gift of righteousness!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
Divinesupply:

The gospel is not in Zephaniah 1:14 the gospel is found in 1cor15:4; it is the message of his death, burial and resurrection which has paid for the sins of the whole world and has purchased for us eternal life!
You accept the finished work and you are justified by faith!
Christ is the sacrifice! You are the recipient of the gift of righteousness!
So having accepted the Finished Work , you are now Licensed to sin right?

My Brother, I am not for Arguments!
I am Nothing but a Messenger of the Gospel!

If you don't accept what I say, it's your Choice!

Like I always say, RAPTURE WILL TELL!

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Fredamanda: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
O God come to our aid ����
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by onyxo76(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
and lai Mohammed was running his mouth some 2 weeks ago that we're ready for covid 19.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Antichristus: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Coronavirus death wishes to all Nigerian politicians and their families.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Antichristus: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
onyxo76:
and lai Mohammed was running his mouth some 2 weeks ago that we're ready for covid 19.

He’s gonna be infected and killed by Coronavirus. Watch it.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kollinzgee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
kingkakaone:

Some of you people ehn...Italy, Spain, Germany, UK, the US and other nations you people see as the all in all are still battling with this disease.

Do you want to say they are careless?

the disease took them unaware thats why but Nigeria had the opportunity to avoid this few months ago but we ignored careless indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrisonwo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
God bless GEJ wherever he is (like him or hate him). Pundits predicted Ebola was going to make a mess of Nigeria if it enters. it entered but the govt was proactive and very serious.
these set of never-do-wells had the time advantage to prevent this from being serious, instead of working.. The stupid minister(una know am) was busy jumping from one TV station to another saying we are prepared. serious govt were closing their borders and all but our never-do-wells never cared, highest they run go London and USA for treatment. Now the virus is here and its showing how unserious the never-do-wells are. at least they could have scored a good political point cause that's what they are after

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by DaddyRochie1642: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
adelaja70:

So RUSSIA was a weak power before Putin? ... OLODO

Otu gbowakwa nne gi
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Pacesetter123(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sorry sir.Wishing you quick recovery.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
kollinzgee:

the disease took them unaware thats why but Nigeria had the opportunity to avoid this few months ago but we ignored careless indeed.
Are you for real?
Your Trump ignored calls to take the virus seriously.

Is it that most of you turn a blind eye to the errors of others and blame your own for the same thing you defend others about?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Divinesupply: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

So having accepted the Finished Work , you are now Licensed to sin right?

My Brother, I am not for Arguments!
I am Nothing but a Messenger of the Gospel!

If you don't accept what I say, it's your Choice!

Like I always say, RAPTURE WILL TELL!

How do you even preach the gospel Sir with a mindset of Sin!
Have you not read that the Bible said in Romans 6 that "...how shall we who are dead to Sin live any longer therein"
Preacher here brother Paul again

Rom.10.8 - But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom.10.9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom.10.10 - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom.10.11 - For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom.10.12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom.10.13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom.10.14 - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom.10.15 - And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BrutusOj(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
obailala:
Okay my apologies.... You're free to keep praying for a plague in your country because your poverty metality ignorantly tells you it will only affect the rich elite.

Maybe God must be very angry with the poor in Wuhan China and northern Italy, that must explain why the plague couldn't differentiate rich from poor in those places.
Again I say keep quiet there, when you guys come online, you start forming what you are not. I doubt if you have eaten any balance diet today and you are using that stolen phone to talk about poverty mentality. Chinese (poor and rich) fought the virus together and they all empathize with those that were affected cos they have sane leaders who ensure that every citizen get the best of healthcare, education and other basic amenities unlike here where the privileged elites keep embezzling public fund and run abroad to invest while the masses die from ordinary malaria in numbers, insecurity and lack of basic amenities. See en, don't provoke me this evening cos you wanna sound different oo
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is really bad
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
litathom:
Thank God Coro is currently spreading among the elites. Those who have the money but can't spend it now because of global lockdown
that's outright rubbish.....
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
We re going to die 'made in China' death
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Divinesupply:

How do you even preach the gospel Sir with a mindset of Sin!
Have you not read that the Bible said in Romans 6 that "...how shall we who are dead to Sin live any longer therein"
Preacher here brother Paul again

Rom.10.8 - But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom.10.9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom.10.10 - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom.10.11 - For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom.10.12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom.10.13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom.10.14 - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom.10.15 - And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
You seem to be Confused! You are neither here nor here!

I don't understand what you are up to...

Are u arguing with Bible or are you arguing with yourself?

What Exactly do you want?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
Again I say keep quiet there, when you guys come online, you start forming what you are not. I doubt if you have eaten any balance diet today and you are using that stolen phone to talk about poverty mentality. Chinese (poor and rich) fought the virus together and they all empathize with those that were affected cos they have sane leaders who ensure that every citizen get the best of healthcare, education and other basic amenities unlike here where the privileged elites keep embezzling public fund and run abroad to invest while the masses die from ordinary malaria in numbers, insecurity and lack of basic amenities. See en, don't provoke me this evening cos you wanna sound different oo
Oga, stop letting the frustration of Nigeria pollute your reasoning. Corona virus doesnt differentiate rich from poor, or bad leader from innocent masses. Besides, of the over 40 confirmed cases of covid19 in Nigeria, I'm sure over 30 of those are ordinary masses like you and I. So stop cheering for corona because you think one or 2 big men have been affected. and you may do yourself well if you quit all these your pointless wailing about bad leaders, corona isnt politics.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by caprini1: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Harrisonwo:
God bless GEJ wherever he is (like him or hate him). Pundits predicted Ebola was going to make a mess of Nigeria if it enters. it entered but the govt was proactive and very serious.
these set of never-do-wells had the time advantage to prevent this from being serious, instead of working.. The stupid minister(una know am) was busy jumping from one TV station to another saying we are prepared. serious govt was closing their borders and all but our never-do-wells never cared, highest they run go London and USA for treatment. Now the virus is here and its showing how unserious the never-do-wells are. at least they could have scored a good political point cause that's what they are after
What really hurt me the most ,was that the useless and shameless politicians couldn't buy some ventilators ,knowing this equipment is very vital in the fight against this plague,and they were all in Europe and saw the importance of these equipments.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BrutusOj(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
obailala:
Oga, stop letting the frustration of Nigeria pollute your reasoning. Corona doesnt differentiate rich from poor, or bad leader from innocent masses. So kindly quit all these your pointless wailing about bad leader.
Get lost!!! Next time, look for the reply option and post your comment(s) and let others air their view.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by adelaja70(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Otu gbowakwa nne gi
Oloibu Oponu... Alaye radarada ni E. Kadafuno
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BrutusOj(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
caprini1:
What really hurt me the most ,was that the useless and shameless politicians couldn't buy some ventilators ,knowing this equipment is very vital in the fight against this plague.
And one Idiiot @obailala or so is here frowning at people for not empathizing with the failed leaders who got infected.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by caprini1: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
And one Idiiot @obailala or so is here frowning at people for not empathizing with the failed leaders who got infected.
I dont have any atom of sympathy for any politician that gets infected,but i beg all citizens to keep top notch hygiene ,social distancing and if possible ,stay at home.But for Politicians ,may they suffer this plague alone by Gods grace....can you imagine? only two working ventilators at Gwagwalada and one was taken to Aso villa?
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
Oga the real idiot in all these is the person who myopically celebrates covid19 in Nigeria because it affected 1 or 2 politicians. What you do not realise is that out of the about 40 cases of covid19 in Nigeria, over 30 of those are probably ordinary innocent poor Nigerian masses, and many more (tens of thousands probably) may still get affected. If you think pointing out this fact to you makes me an idiot, then your idiocy truly knows no bounds.

caprini1:
I dont have any atom of sympathy for any politician that gets infected,but i beg all citizens to keep top notch hygiene ,social distancing and if possible ,stay at home.But for Politicians ,may they suffer this plague alone by Gods grace....can you imagine? only two working ventilators at Gwagwalada and one was taken to Aso villa?
Of course there's no sympathy for useless politicians who may get infected, but it's important we mind what we celebrate. Cos for every one politician affected, there will probably be 1000 innocent citizens falling victim.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
BrutusOj:
Oga there's a 'quote' button on this forum for a reason. When you spew rubbish, people reserve the right to knock your silly head
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by reiddecuti: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
HigherEd:
I hope he built good hospitals in Buachi that he can rely on because foreign nations are not keen on receiving infected people like that at this moment.

The way this corona goes after highly placed politicians is quite ridiculous. If you notice, the first set of people it affects when it newly enters a country are the leaders.

Abi, God has finally answered our prayers to correct the abnomalities by our leaders. They must get sense this time around if only they survive the virus.

If that's d price they'll pay let them pay it, Ordinary Nigerians has been paying this price time immemorial.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by aminuquadri(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
reiddecuti:

Abi, God has finally answered our prayers to correct the abnomalities by our leaders. They must get sense this time around if only they survive the virus.

If that's d price they'll pay let them pay it, Ordinary Nigerians has been paying this price time immemorial.

very good
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Oluwapomile1: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
THIS IS GETTING MORE SERIOUS

but wait he was at the FEC meeting some days ago and all the gov and minister present

is this coro coro a blessing in-disguise

dealing with all the selfish and corrupt politician

They have common men as staff
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Tylerbreeze(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
What do you expect when u have a useless man as president, and his cabals in all the top offices undecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by frog12: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/383720-coronavirus-i-never-shook-hands-with-bauchi-governor-atikus-son.html:

obaseki and dangote should go test themselves after meeting this governor.
Re: Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 by xcelentattitude(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
There are now 3 reference times in our calendar

Pre-Corona era
Corona Era
Post-corona era.

We'll all see the post-corona era in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.